The Official Kick a Juggalo/Juggalette Day Thread

worldofwhorecraft

Dramacrat
Website
fuckyeahfluffies.tumblr.com
Some of you may have been a part of the 26,000+ that attended last year, but that's passed and doesn't matter now. Here's a page for you to lurk if you feel like getting your trollface on: http://www.facebook.com/events/105539356224179/

If you have any funny faggalo pics, feel free to post them! OH YEAH, there were also some pages that they made to combat the old one... but I can't seem to find them at the moment. So if you find any, feel free to post those too.

lulzbomb

Girlvinyl
Sup girl
Some of you may have been a part of the 26,000+ that attended last year, but that's passed and doesn't matter now. Here's a page for you to lurk if you feel like getting your trollface on: http://www.facebook.com/events/105539356224179/

If you have any funny faggalo pics, feel free to post them! OH YEAH, there were also some pages that they made to combat the old one... but I can't seem to find them at the moment. So if you find any, feel free to post those too.

Dr. Rice

Girlvinyl
Website
twitter.com
So I know this guy right, he is a pretty cool guy too. He had his ear kicked off by some juggalos and a girl lured the guy into the ambush. I know the identity of the girl so I am going to talk to my dead contact and see if I can sell her into acid slavery.

Reactions: Flu

Flu

EDF Elite
Website
bugshare.org
So far the best plan has been put forth by our own intellectual hand-wringer, the nefarious @Dr. Rice, who proposes Acid Slavery.

I'm not sue what type of acid Rice is referring to - perhaps some type of MKULTRA or Dahmer deal... but while I'd have some acid-tripping Juggalo moving targets, I will force the bulk of my fat, pathetic mall worm slaves to toil in my car battery plant, filling batteries with acid -- from their mouths.
The wanna-be Gacy's will stand in a long row, shoulder-to-shoulder, beside a conveyor belt that ferries empty batteries down the line. A durable plastic tube will be inserted into the left ear of each Juggalo and will go down through their sinus, terminating just before their mouth. The battery acid flows into their jowls like so much fayo and slurpees, and each Juggalo will be forced to spit the acid into my batteries.

As it stands, some Nazi's have calculated at most, 30 spits per Juggalo before their skull melts into their lungs.
I make money - the world loses some losers. Good way to go.

Dr. Rice

Girlvinyl
Website
twitter.com
So far the best plan has been put forth by our own intellectual hand-wringer, the nefarious @Dr. Rice, who proposes Acid Slavery.

I'm not sue what type of acid Rice is referring to - perhaps some type of MKULTRA or Dahmer deal... but while I'd have some acid-tripping Juggalo moving targets, I will force the bulk of my fat, pathetic mall worm slaves to toil in my car battery plant, filling batteries with acid -- from their mouths.
The wanna-be Gacy's will stand in a long row, shoulder-to-shoulder, beside a conveyor belt that ferries empty batteries down the line. A durable plastic tube will be inserted into the left ear of each Juggalo and will go down through their sinus, terminating just before their mouth. The battery acid flows into their jowls like so much fayo and slurpees, and each Juggalo will be forced to spit the acid into my batteries.

As it stands, some Nazi's have calculated at most, 30 spits per Juggalo before their skull melts into their lungs.
I make money - the world loses some losers. Good way to go.
I love your idea, but I meant trading people by luring them into compromising situations to get a few hundred doses of LSD. What happens to the individual who is traded for LSD varies. They can be sold into sexual slavery or harvested for their organs, such as organ transplants and maybe if the rumors are true, harvest their brain for DMT. Still their sexual slavery and organ harvesting originated from them being sold into Acid Slavery.

Haluh

EDF Hero
I'd rather not go near one within a 1000 yard radius, thanks