The Offical Thread of Thomas Car@LYLE, aka "The Prophet of Facism" (Required reading in Nazi High)

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by GSTalbert1, Feb 10, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Thomas Carlyle, was an English dude who's literary skill, Nietzche ripped off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If Zaiger was a gay nigger...

[​IMG]

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  3. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    Interesting fellow.

4. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

@Slavoj Jizzek

The French Revolution - A History

Thought you may enjoy this.

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  6. Boudica

Boudica
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Putin's #1 fangirl
    So much tl;dr. I tried to read and got a headache\

• Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  7. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
  8. Boudica

Boudica
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Putin's #1 fangirl
  9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I don't know why people who talk about Italian Fascism talk about it with such ignorance. Are they grossly misinformed or intentionally spewing garbage.

10. Barrabas

Barrabas
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Carpetbagger Yankee Scum
    Of course, what Carlyle neglects to mention is the unfortunate task of finding this single person to be king. Would that I had any trust in any system whatsoever, I'd say he was right. The only option left is the somewhat more utopian ideal wherein everyone acts as if they were said ruler.

11. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The Monarch proves his or herself by taking the throne. It is simple as that.

12. iwish6million

iwish6million
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Holocaust Reenactor
    Home Page:
    <3 this shit. keep posting

13. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    I often find the pragmatic side of myself asking the same question when reactionaries say "I don't vote because the true king is not on the ballot." Then I remember that basically anybody with an IQ above 110 that has never been in politics is better than anybody we have on the ballot today.

Most of the well-respected kings in the reactionary mind are military virtuosos like Frederick the Great. Other kings like Henry V and Haakon the Good were distinguished due to their ferocity in war and their willingness to fight on the front lines with their men. I think most dynasties (or legitimate ones) are born from a "Crossing the Rubicon" type event and are maintained by feats of courage and integrity. It does a great deal to explain why nobody has any respect for the british royals. Crowns can't be given or bought. They must either be taken or bestowed by divine right (which poses a problem for atheists as religion, specifically Christianity, is the glue that keeps the system together).

None of the ranking leaders in our military would be able to pull this off. The conservatives have been purged from command positions and the entire leadership is all effete, propelled to their rank by handshakes, favors, or blackmail (like politicians). Anybody who did it would be a Colonel or lower (let's face it, naval officers don't become kings).

Kennedy was possibly the closest thing to a king we've had since Andrew Jackson in that he didn't give a shit about any interests except his and the US populace which is what eventually got him bushwhacked.

14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Define right-wing.

Your post has nothing to do with the article I posted.

• Autism Autism x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Your writer seemed to know very little about how Mussolini didn't act regarding the economy after seeing the collapse of the Russian economy in 1922.

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    ...so he knows a lot about how he did act?

17. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Yes, Italian Fascism operate under Manchesterian economics for a number of years in the 20s.

18. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    pls stop posting libertarian bullshit. i see 13 year olds spewing it enough on FB everyday

19. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Just like Lenin he saw it as a necessary compromise that would soon be transformed into a system of his liking.

Libertarian bullshit is an oxymoron.

20. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    everytime I go to this section of the forums I remember why I left it

21. AbeWallard

AbeWallard
    Expand Collapse
    Boxer by day. Boxerless at night.

Future President of the Internet
    Maybe because you outgrew it 4 years ago.

Just lurk then.

22. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    i was actually invited by an acquaintance to join the young republicans and literally all he spewed was libertarianism 24/7. even when he was high as balls.
    ffs they're one track records "muh voluntaryism, fuck the state, muh liberties"

23. AbeWallard

AbeWallard
    Expand Collapse

The fuck does "liberalism" and "libertarianism" even mean anyway? I always thought "liberal" stood for lessening the government's grip on citizens, not grabbing people on the balls and getting choked for not supporting homos and Jews.

• Like Like x 1
    • Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  24. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    It certainly wasn't a "Free Market," but it was nothing anywhere near "war communism" economics pre-WWII.

25. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

26. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

He doesn't know that either.

You've asserted the same position.
    But you've said that libertarianism IS bullshit. You are fundamentally opposed to everything that it represents and presents, as you yourself have admitted. You're engaging in Moore's paradox:
    There is a fire in the next room but I don't believe it.

Only autistics possess this level of stupidity as neurotypicals can't manage the cognitive dissonance. Once more The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae not only admits that he is wrong but affirms his autism.

[​IMG]

Everyone snaps for The Member Formerly Known As Baya!

27. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    I see you haven't consulted your Newspeak dictionary in a while.

We do not allow you to enact your micro-aggressions which you foolishly call "free speech" and "free thought" on the LGBTQ, Female, Enviro, Diverse community and trample their liberties. We care about the freedom of the oppressed from the words and opinions that harm them.

We do not allow you to own weapons. People, especially the aforementioned groups, have a right to be free from the possibility of violence that permitting you to have weapons would bring about.

We do not allow you to do things on your land or property that we think could hurt the environment so that everybody will have the freedom to live in a nice place. We will take your property from you with *fair* compensation to preserve this liberty.

We do not allow you to decide what you want to eat or smoke tobacco because the obese must be free from having to decide to eat healthily and our tenuous studies say that people should be free from the remote possibility of exposure to second-hand smoke.

We do not allow you to have a currency that is not manipulated by banking overlords because that would harm the freedom of the oppressed to get easily available loans and sometimes not pay them back if they are unable.

So you see, comrade, modern liberals are still all about liberty. Now it's time for the two minutes hate, citizen.

[​IMG]
    Look at how despicable they are! Grinning like jackals atop their wealth accumulated from the suffering of those with dark skin. See how they enforce gender-roles by dressing their boys up in jeans and flannel as if they are supposed to become masculine and manly! And to have a third child when the world is so full of whites and so many brown children are starving because there is not enough wealth, all hoarded by the white elites! And the wife slandering womyn everywhere by staying with one man and becoming subservient to him! See how the oppressive man communicates ownership by putting his hand around her waist! This is the greatest evil in the world. They are the enemy of progress, comrade!

Honestly, liberals (modern day at least) are just the jack-booted army of the progressive elite. The liberals want 1984. The progressives have cooked up something far more insidious and far more powerful.

[​IMG]

Nobody with eyes to see in the West could possibly say that the US, Canada, and much of Europe are not more like Huxley's vision. Sure, we have a number of Orwellian elements thanks to the growing strength of jackboots, but the beginning of the end was when the Frankfurts got hold. It's debatable whether they ever would have got this far without women's suffrage.

Isn't it sad that we live in a world where they

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can vote, but he

[​IMG]

can't?

28. AbeWallard

AbeWallard
    Expand Collapse

The non-whites oppress the non-whites. And this is coming from a non-white (Latino). I know that whites have oppressed the non-whites in the past but it hurts more when your fellow ethnic comrade continues the job.

Cisgenderism should be encouraged, not ignored. When you have a boy who thinks and behaves like a girl you know he's a broken child and you need to force-feed him testosterone to overpower any surplus estrogen that's slowly converting him into a faggot (although I should be saying that in the Science or Gay threads)

I say it's both actually, although in my mind I think both authors inadvertently gave the powers-that-be blueprints with those books. It's like in the action movies where terrorist plots in every Steven Seagal movie can be accurately imitated by IRL terrorists.

Anyway to say it leans more to Huxley's vision can be disagreed, especially when the aforementioned Orwellian tactics are slowly being enforced to the point it becomes the norm.

Pardon my ignorance but who's that guy?

29. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Orwell is overrated. Don't get me wrong, I think he's brilliant but he is more interested in proving correct the things he wants to believe rather than pursuing the truth. This effectively makes a person mentally lazy because they cease their cognitive toil as soon as they find what they (think) are looking for. It's interesting because it ends up getting facts correct but in the wrong order. Think Locke or Smith and their numismatics. Orwell also got the Newspeak wrong, English is an excellent language for political control specifically because it has so many god damn words, not a lack thereof, see this guy -

[​IMG]

or this shrill shrieking cocksucking cow, Sunny Hostin - she's gunning to be the next nancy grace:

@3:00

Words can take up meanings, meanings that pave the path of Babylon.

30. Betta

Betta
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Unabomber, Theodore Kaczynski.