The Most Infuriating Video About SOPA Yet

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Ktastic, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Ktastic

Ktastic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Shoop
    Not that it may be particularly shocking, but the way this dude ties it together just...
    Watch it, spread it, seriously. You'll find yourself forgiving his irritating voice by the end of it.

2. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    i got that wigger 3 times in my inbox today

3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    God damn, you were wrong.I hope this fucking asspie gets hit by a bus.
    Good message, but with him doing the vid it's like proSOPA reverse psychology.

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    A must see. All the lobbyists who support SOPA were the leading file sharing advocates.

5. Shitfacedcockmasta

Shitfacedcockmasta
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

This guy is such an attention whore. He makes videos over every potential threat he finds. He even once made a video about Domo-kun Halloween candy from Target which he believed was poisoned, turns out it wasn't.

I'll be lying if I said I didn't watch his videos though.

6. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

So.

This gluttonous fool thinks we should stop SOPA because the people pushing it are allegedly ones who broke it? Nothing about SOPA itself, but because the people pushing it are "hypocrites"? Get over yourselves. They are ahead of the curb an you're just sucking your fat thumbs crying.

SOPA is what we need, millions of people suffer from the loss that illegal downloads pose. If you don't support SOPA you support stealing.

7. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    You worship Jesus. Jesus was a nigger. Niggers steal. Refute that nigger lover.

8. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

We've long since had the discussion on whether Jesus being from Israel thousands of years ago makes him a nigger. It turns out that, though he is not the pale ghost some portray him as, he is also not a nigger.

9. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    That's a pretty hateful word for a guy that rides Jesus' dick the way you do.

10. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

he has no problem saying the word Nigger.
    it is not written in the bible that hate crimes are a sin.

11. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I Support SOPA because the people opposing it make terrible "Anonymous" video's with a shitty tinny text to speech program that is 15 years old that mispronounces words Youtube is pronounced as Yao-tub
    That and i am fully aware that people oppose it because secretely they download everything rather than buying it.

for fuck sakes, in the country i live, everything is taxed up the poo pipe, but there is no excuse for pirating movies (Music maybe but only buy your favorites shit you don't like delete and never touch again) i mean, after half a year new releases get slashed down, you can goto DVD outlet stores where you get 4 movies for 50 dollars.
    how can you need the internet for piracy?

There's also DVD rental. there is 10 years of titles on DVD which are still compatible with DVD shrink though it's no longer being developed because of a legal charge against the author, you can still download it and rip the image to your computer.
    so if you are really strapped for cash and want to watch movies you can always use DVD shrink, besides if you can afford broadband to pirate 10 movies a month or more, you can clearly afford to BUY you just don't want to.

lastly, i support SOPA because i would like it if it kills social media and user generated (crap)tent people need to be dragged kicking and screaming back into the real world, where they will be forced to get a job that has a future and is productive to society and themselves.
    NOT spend all day trying to make the next Youtube viral video by doing dumb shit like ruining ice creams from drive through mcdonalds.
    you do realize that Google will have exclusive rights to your video and probably keep most of the revenue of your viral video even if you no longer want it?
    some people like Star Wars kid never got the choice to begin with.

12. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    I support stealing. Preferably strongarm, as it is more fun, but I got take it where I can get it.

13. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

No to everything about that.

EXACTLY.

They all bitch and moan about the "freedom of the internet" but, in reality, they just don't want to spend their Jewish money on a DVD or video game.

14. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Uh Duuh, and not to mention if you tell someone they are breaking copyright by uploading videos of a TV series they will go on about how it's okay because they cannot get it and what they are doing is for the benefit of it's fans who cannot buy the DVD because it is not available.

But if the DVD does release in their region, they will still keep the video up.
    I say fuck all the whiny fuckers!
    I know that Encyclopedia Dramatica is at risk, but hey, WE WILL ADAPT.
    if the worst comes to worst we just scrub the entire thing and rebuild from scratch, all we save is the text but purge all copyright related images.

I know that DevianTART Tartlets are against SOPA because they sell artwork and other shit that they make often of some copyrighted IP to the fans of said IP.
    and here is a basic run down on Copyright
    Copyright means if you made some sort of merchandise in the likeness of a copyrighted Character or something along those lines, and you started making and selling figurines without paying royalties or getting a license, you are not protected by some bullshit freedom of speech arguement to do that.

And Youtubers? well Youtubers allways try to whore channel views and they often do that by stealing someone elses idea, or streaming video content that does not belong to them, videogame or otherwise.

on Facebook it would be refreshing to see all these faggots signing up as cartoon characters and videogame characters getting deleted on additional grounds of IP ingringement or even an autofilter that prevents copyrighted names from being used.

of course i still won't use facebook, but all the same, the age of the internet is fucking over and needs to be.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP about freedom of speech and the need to communicate over the internet, NO WAY like the internet has ever been necessary for political movements, in fact, using it actually makes it much easier for the state to be alerted to anything they want to put a stop to.
    all these wannabe revolutionists who join Anonymous and run their mouth about the government and how they support OWS over Facebook and Twitter are actually just creating a record against their name which various state intelligence bureau's no doubt access or will access someday when you do or say something that they label as terrorist activity.

15. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Those fags will burn in hell.
    [​IMG]

Precisely.

These morons believe so dearly that the internet is some revolutionary invention that is of some importance when, in reality, it's just where the regurgitated shit of the world ends up. The world is perfectly fine without it yet they believe it should be treated as some birth right.

Trust me when I say that I will be much happier when this internet is finally removed and I can contact these fools in the real world. Spending time in this dump is not fun for me, but it's needed to spread God's message.

16. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    i suport SOAP becuz pirating iz bad!

Very legit reason.

17. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

I know.

18. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    Most people are too scared/stupid to pirate things. Damn near everyone I know has a Netflix account and regularly rents physical copies of movies.

19. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Just because more people aren't Jewish doesn't mean we shouldn't punish the Jews.

20. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    Just because you're stupid enough to worship a fake half-Jew half-alien doesn't mean that we have to tolerate them.

21. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

1. Christianity plays no role in this so the childish name calling just makes you look stupid.
    2. Jesus was not Jewish.

22. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:

Faggot.

23. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    But if Jesus wasn't Jewish and Christ didn't exist until he died what religion was he?

24. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    [​IMG]
    Hay guiz

25. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

That actually proves I was not a faggot so I don't see the correlation.

Christianity didn't need to be established for Jesus to know it was the Truth.

26. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:

27. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

A simply grammar mistake does not make you right.

28. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    Freudian slip.

29. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless