The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae, Wittgenstein, and Ayn Rand!

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by GSTalbert1, Nov 7, 2013.

1. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    It must be remembered that Friedrich Hayek was the cousin of Ludwig Wittgenstein, who like von Mises was an Austrian "jew" (I put this in quotes, @oddguy , b/c Witt was a catholic but Nazi's didn't seem to care and labeled them jewish anyway. Though the family was converted for two generations to christianity, this did not stop them from being endangered of being considered jewish by the nazis. When a high ranking officer informed Wittgenstein's sister and present matriarch of the clan, who had possessed a de facto monopoly on the continental european steel industry, that the Wittgensteins had no fear of being labled "jewish" that she went into a rage. Who was this upstart political bullshitter to tell a Wittgenstein what they were or were not? She replied "The Wittgensteins have always been Jewish and they will aways be Jewish!" I am to understand form reliable sources that she told the officer in detail what to do with himself. Hitler never caught her. I believe that the Wittgensteins should be labeled"crypto-jewish" there are other reasons but I will not go into them here). I recommend The Member Formerly Known As Baya read some of the literature on Wittgenstein from mises.org, though I believe him too fat, stupid and lazy to manage that.

Za Man Beast sister Wittgenstein (you should recognize this picture)

[​IMG]

None the less, what has recently come to my attention is that Von Mises is a total fraud who, like Rand Paul, is an outright plagiarist. Read some of Karl Wittgenstein, a captain of industry whom I believe Ayn Rand drew from \as well:

[​IMG]d

http://faculty.frostburg.edu/phil/forum/KarlWittgenstein.htm

After a couple of his sons committed suicide he cut out his bullshit and withdrew from industry. There was his cancer too.

2. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Menger
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_School#History

Ayn Rand was an Aristotelian and Nietzschean who co-opted and subverted liberal/libertarian views in order to justify her beliefs. To an ignoramus libertarianism and Objectivism might seem alike but they're almost complete opposites. Libertarians (rightfully) believe that consumers are at the heart of all economic movement while Objectivists believe that producers are at the heart of all economic movement. In that very important regard Objectivism is much closer to Marxism, the two ideologies simply disagree which level of the supply chain is responsible for economic movement.

Libertarianism, at its heart, is simply the recognition of reality. Well, not quite. Libertarians have this tendency to moralise everything. If they would only let go of their metaphysical principles then they'd become... me. I know this is hard to belief, Tally, but I consider libertarians a threat. They have the key to knowledge. The vast majority of them belong to hostile tribes and their mere presence gives their tribe an advantage in the Great Evolutionary Struggle.

It always amazed me how short-sighted even the most intelligent are. For instance, are those who seek to teach about the Holocaust ignorant of the fact that they're giving everyone a how-to guide on committing industrialised genocide? So to are the libertarians giving out complete information on how to make a society prosperous...and how to destroy it completely. These dimwits don't realise that they're creating future monsters by simply pointing out facts and speaking their mind. And for every hundred or thousand converts to their side they're inspiring somebody to exploit their information how they see fit. God help us all.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You failed to understand anything posted, as usual.

As usual you fail. Ayn Rand believes that maximizing individual freedom by eliminating the government will allow those naturally superior to rule by virtue of their ability to lead others, with their voluntary submission, via their superior ability to reason with others, autistic parasites like yourself will die. Producers are unable to produce and innovate without a Steve Jobs to help them navigate parasitic minefield that is "society".

You're arguing an extreme form of final Marist Communism that places the masses at the helm of society rather than those fit to lead.

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    It probably has something to do with the fact that I didn't read it. I merely noticed your ignorance of the Austrian School. Though, to be fair, I've always known about your ignorance.

Now you're arguing philosophy which is irrelevant. I'm talking about her and Marx's views on reality. Both looked at the economic model and deduced, incorrectly, that producers were the mainstay of an economy. In reality consumers are the mainstay with investors lagging a distant second in the realm of importance. Middle-men come third. Employers fourth and employees last. The difference between Objectivism and Marxism is simply how wrong they are.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  5. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I lol'd

and also that's all i read of your fucking post, you fat cunt.

6. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You did read it otherwise...

How would you know this post was about the Austrian School? You're so stupid.

I'm not arguing any philosophy, you are and ignorantly at that. You are also hypocritically here arguing that the Austrian School is irrelevant, Austrian Economics is a philosophy that is based off of methodological individualism, which is also a philosophy.

You're making a categorical error, what's more you are wrong - parasites like you that do not work because of their disabilities come last:

The characteristic mark of big business is mass production for the satisfaction of the needs of the masses. Under capitalism the workers themselves, directly or indirectly, are the main consumers of all those things that the factories are turning out. - Von Mises

You are talking about Marxism and Objectivism which are irrelevant. Von Mises plagiarized his material from Karl Wittgenstein, the industrialist not the philosopher, and claimed it as his own, he is a fraud and a failure.

7. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
  8. Gayligula

Gayligula
    Expand Collapse
    Emperor of your ass

Gay Emperor
    Read books you fucks

9. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    tl;dr
    Thank god Tally didn't become a mod, otherwise we would have to endure even more of this shit.

10. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Indeed should I have ascended to modacy I would have had weekly sticky posts on topics such as why pictures like these:

Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 10.41.08 AM.

devastate the queer theory and transgendered philosophical & political propositions.

11. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    @GSTalbert1 Put your OP in spoiler tags if you want us to continue.

Good. The last thing I'd want is for you to become informed. You belong to a group of people who should be kept in perpetual ignorance.

12. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

How about you put this in your ass

[​IMG]'

13. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    That wouldn't even touch the sides.

14. SuicideKing

SuicideKing
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Planning a school shooting because muh feelings.
    I´m sorry darling,but laziness is not a disability.

15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
  16. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    @gstalber1 don't do it.

Do not submit to the iron boot of the fat fascist.

If you give him an inch, he'll take a mile ask how come your dick is twice as big as his.

17. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
  18. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Ladies first.

[​IMG]

19. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    You forgot to say "no homo"

21. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    My lack of homosexuality is self-evident.

22. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    You lack the taste, class, poise and personal grooming to be a member of the homosexual community.

So yes, fatty; let's mark this one down as me agreeing with you.

About how fucking disgusting and unlovable you are.

23. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Well then start lubing up your hole, be there in 15 - almost finished with the American Horror episode. One where Precious gets raped by the minotaur after jerking him off by voodoo doll masturbating her vagina.

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Oh no! An untermensch thinks I'm unlovable! However will I live with this shame?

You're funny. You and I are allies in a way. You and your ilk will be ones responsible for the fall of man and I will be there to reap the rewards and inherit the earth. And in the end you will worship me and everything I stand for.

• Autism Autism x 6
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  25. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I don't know what the unter thing is, and I give exactly the right amount of shits not to google it.

I can only assume it's some sort of German sandwich. Perhaps a delicious roll with sausage and saurkraut and nice hot mustard. Yum. Those Germans certainly know their way around food that goes well with beer.

I'm not sure why you're calling me a sandwich. I can only assume that it means you're attracted to me and want to eat me. Literally. I appreciate your desire for my flesh to be inside you, however I must respectfully decline.

26. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Okay, let me put it in words you can understand: You are half your namesake.

27. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I am my namesake?

Even for you, fatty, that is a somewhat obscure post.

Unless you meant name sake, where "name" is a brand of sake (the Jap booze).

If that's the case, I can only assume you now want to drink me instead of eating me.

The thought of me being liquified and then consumed doesn't make me feel a lot better than being eaten.

28. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Read my post again.

29. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Seriously????

I feel physically ill after having read your post once.

If I read it a second time, I may well lapse into a coma out of self-preservation, and while this may help my post quality, it's not a road I wish to travel down.

Or do I....

OK, here goes...

I am half my namesake?

I liked the pre-faggy-edit version better.

Now you're leaving it up to me to decide which half I am, and that's not going to end well.

I could be the crema floating on top of the espresso of EDF.
    Or I could be the hook which has snared your heart, with which you pull me ever closer to your gaping maw...

Who can know what thoughts flit through your fevered mind, oh large one?

You say you're not a homosexual, but the signs of you yearning for rough handling and the touch of a man are clear as day.

30. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Look, if you're going to be an utter idiot then please be less verbose.