The Many Ways Corporations Screw People Over?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by BoggiDWurms, Oct 1, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. BoggiDWurms

BoggiDWurms
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

buggering children
    Home Page:
    I know, it's a boneheaded question, but I want to hear as many responses as possible. I'll compile my own answers later and post them here.

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Corporations are a tool. Tools aren't inherently bad, it depends on how they are used.

Corporations only fuck people over if those at the top plan to fuck over the employees, the workers allow their exploitation, the politicians look the other way, and the consumer is too ignorant to care.

3. Mr Lange

Mr Lange
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Man of Science
    Home Page:
    By adding sodium flouride to water supplies everywhere and using fake research to hype it as a health benefit. It is actually extremely hazardous to the pineal gland and kills braincells.
    So does mercury which is now in a lot of fish.
    And aspartame which is used as a sugar substitute in diet sodas.
    In fact there isn't many exceptions to a basic rule that if a major food or pharmaceutical has produced it, it will try to keep you dumb and lethargic in one way or another.

The sort of tldr version is that major corporations, media heads, and world governments are part of a greater conspiracy head of unimaginably evil cancerous sociopaths laying down the foundations to a new world order. They intend to collapse the dollar, and when all hell breaks lose in the now overwhelming lower class, they will offer a solution that involves a ruthless police state, constant surveillance of every person on Earth, and a global government/currency managed by a central banking system.

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. BoggiDWurms

BoggiDWurms
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

buggering children
    Home Page:
    Bad metaphor is bad.

6. BoggiDWurms

BoggiDWurms
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

buggering children
    Home Page:
    My own list to spark more ideas:

Imperialism: war is good business for weapons manufacturers, corporations, banks, and the military industrial complex. Military bases are set and maintained to keep territory and power, which maintains wealth. New territory acquires new resources and is great place for outsourcing.

Maintaining the status quo: The “kyriarchy”, the interweaving of different forms of oppression (racism, sexism, “sexuality-phobia”, classism etc.) benefits those on top, mostly rich white men who could accumulate the wealth and power other groups couldn’t because of various inequalities

Lobbying: Corporations and other privately owned entities buy politicians to influence laws in their favor.

Bourgeoisie exploitation of the proletariat: classic Marxism. The capitalist profits from his workers’ labor but only pays them a small portion of the value of their labor.

Rat race: The whole of consumerism. Work, work, run, run, chase after the latest product/cultural ideal to obtain “happiness” only to chase after another one a moment later. People living as perpetual teenagers, daily going to school/work, resentfully obliging their superiors/teachers/bosses, and spending their free time on drugs, sex, and entertainment. Go to school -> go to work -> buy -> spend -> get married -> have children -> retire -> die. People live as hamsters, running on their wheels in their cages to keep the machine going. The capitalists share a symbiotic relationship with their livestock. Supply and demand.

Dept/interest downward spiral

Excessive advertising: drowns people in a sea of irrelevant information while giving the “freedom” to choose an endless variety of trivial options.

Outsourcing: moving business to 3rd world countries to avoid legal/ethical constraints in the West and have much cheaper workers who will work in pigshit for 5 cents an hour.

Monopolies: swallows smaller businesses so a few big corporations can exert their control.

Institutionalized religion: is very much like a political party or a business except the currency is cultural narratives. Gods, relics, salvation etc. are products, and religions keep devotees in a hamster wheel of customs and moral imperatives, not dissimilar to the rat race of the material world.

Other currencies of corporations: information, cultural narratives, rights/privileges etc.

4 layers of society: army to exert power and control on the outside -> consumer population kept distracted and stupid -> police to keep the people inside in line -> corporations and their head honchos on top.

Poisoning our food and water.

7. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Doesn't that shit break down into formaldehyde while in the stomach?
    Also Aspartame causes sugar cravings.

8. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    While I like the idea you people realize there truly is a struggle against good and evil in the universe, however: "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." - Napoleon

But the central bankers are evil. But Rothschild being anything like the Bavarian Illuminati, whose objectives were to destroy all the monarchies to mass create philosopher stones (which is a state of spiritual awareness) through reeducation programs of the masses, is not the objective of the world's global elite if we are to accept they are evil.

Evil has many faces, but the evil killing the world is not an evil whose intent is the creation of philosopher stones. They just want to enslave us all under neoliberalism, if that. I think they are just greedy fucks who don't give a shit about anything.

9. FredJuicynips

FredJuicynips
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

its the fucking jews they did it all

10. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    There was a group that fought against the International Jewish menace, they were called the fascists and history remembers them as villians. Why? Cause the Jews won and rewrote history to their benefit.

11. BoggiDWurms

BoggiDWurms
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

buggering children
    Home Page:
    Wait up. Is it a circlejerk of incompetent greedy pigs or an international Jewish cabal?

12. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Both and it only has power because democracy (and its bribes called campaign contributions) is allowed to exist

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

13. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Actually, do we know which diet sodas/chocolates contain Aspartame?

14. dignitator

dignitator
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

naruto's ninja HQ dojo
    Instead of having business control us and fuck us over we should give the government the power and money to control us and fuck us over. Everything will be great then.

15. FredJuicynips

FredJuicynips
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

look on the ingredients list retard

16. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Dammit, can't you niggers make it easy for me.
    I don't particularly want to get cancer.

17. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    "Hurr durr I don't want to read ingredients lists on products that slowly poison me so please inform me in a fashion that I have to read another list on the internet."

18. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    fiiine I'll read the damn ingredient lists.

19. BoggiDWurms

BoggiDWurms
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

buggering children
    Home Page:
    For fruit:

http://rawearthliving.wordpress.com/2010/02/27/what-does-the-number-on-a-fruit-sticker-mean/

http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.com/2009/04/how-to-read-produce-sticker-organic.html

20. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

21. dignitator

dignitator
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

naruto's ninja HQ dojo
    You're so easy to Le Trick, get mad noob : - )

22. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    [​IMG]