The "Lets Fix Up AE's Cancerous Tumors" with in-group faggotry thread.

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by GSTalbert1, Sep 13, 2012.

1. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Ok I posted this before in the Beefis section. After the ohi bullhockey it's always bothered me he amount of missing pics and broken links videos etc that are riddled through the site like aids ridden cancerous Tumors. I'm going to start reading through ED systematically and record where and what broken pics links etc i find then organize the data and edit it into the OP. I've already been somewhat keeping track of them in a notepad at times during my casual browsing. Ive no problem doing this alone, because I really fucking hate broken links on this wiki; it gives the impression this site is shitty and run down when it's not. I'm certain theres got to be a list on the site of where these links are. Once the data is up people could post pics directly to the wiki or to the thread that fit the description and context of those that are missing.
    Anyone with me?

2. dignitator

dignitator
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

naruto's ninja HQ dojo
    nobody on the forum actually contributes to the wiki lol

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Work to the AE collective manifests in odd ways.

4. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    It does, but I am wishing to work on methods of channeling some of this forum energy back into the motherwiki to fix a simple issue.