The "I Win" Button for Online Play

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Fumo161, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Almost every single massive multiplayer online video game has an "I win" button and it is quite lulzy when you abuse the fuck out of it.

In Marvel vs Capcom 3, spamming with Sentinels infamous Rocket Punch and projectiles gets you easy wins amongst the riff-raff.

In Street Fighter it's always to choose Sagat and spam Tiger Uppercut when the opponent gets too close and spamming Tiger Shot when they are far away. Lots of easy and lulzy wins.

In Modern Warfare 2 it's noob tubing and getting as many fucking kills as you can. Expect a lot of childeren screaming at you in the mics that their parents bought for them.

In Super Smash Brothers, every game, use Donkey Kong to grab the player and jump off the stage with them, or Kirby to suck them into your mouth and jump off the stage, then shoot them out and fly back.

There is almost always an over-the-top, incredibly overpowered move you can continually abuse to make the "pros" rage hard.

But I've only listed a few, please share your cheap ass tactics with all of us so we too can have the satisfaction of making people mad over a video game that's meant to be fun.

:trollface:

2. ModSquad

ModSquad
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Professional Gamer
    Home Page:
    The Golden Gun in Goldeneye 007 back on the 64 made me rage some days.

3. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    You're a fucking idiot, sentinel has fallen way down the tier list, and sagat was only good in vanilla SSIV, he's shit in SSIVAE. In SSB its meta knight. You know nothing John-Fumo

4. Erotic Boners

Erotic Boners
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Loser
    You seem to be casual sir

5. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Then maybe you'd like to share since I obviously don't know what I'm talking about.

I play a lot of different games.
    I only buy the good ones though. Most games I rent because they suck and aren't worth investing in. Meaning I don't have the time to pour into that shit. Fairly reasonable explanation.

Alternatively I could just pirate the PC games. However I do buy the ones that I believe deserve the money. Such as Skyrim.

6. Erotic Boners

Erotic Boners
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Loser
    Sent dies to instant overheads and the armor on S has been nerfed. Sent takes effort to win with since rocket punch otg into both specials is gone

7. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Marvel vs Capcom 3 is bullshit anyways.
    It's so fucking mindless dude.
    Light Punch, Medium Punch, High Kick, Launch.
    Light Punch, Light Punch, Medium Punch, High Kick, Switch Out.

Every fucking time.

Sometimes you crouch but it's still the same shit.

And there's like all these flashing colors and at least 3 people on the screen at once.
    Completely mindless takes absolutely no skill at all. I got every secret character and returned it after renting it in less than 2 days.

At least in Super Smash Brothers, instead of learning a huge fucking list of commands, you actually have to use your attacks effectively and have to use the battlefield around you to your advantage.

8. Erotic Boners

Erotic Boners
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Loser
    It is really chaotic but the only thing I think is stupid about the game is the air tag assist. Every fighting has something you can hate about it

Smash is easy as fuck to play unless you are talking about melee or smash 64

have some mahvel

9. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
  10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    In Resident Evil 5 you can get infinite ammo for fully upgraded weapons once you finish the game. You should easily have enough money and points to buy a S&W M29, fully upgrade it and buy the infinite ammo for it with the points you've obtained. At which point you're near invincible and you can then move onto buying, upgrading and making infinite the S&W M500. It has 5000 damage. To put that into perspective, your starting handgun has 150. Bosses ain't nothing but a thing after that. There's also a level that takes me about seven minutes to finish but gives a shit load of gold and points. It's the one where you first encounter the Lickers and have to fight the spider-claw-boss-thingy on the platform at the end.

In Parasite Eve 2 there's the Hypervelocity Gun but that's only for replay, and only if you can get a specific amount of BP at the end.

In Alpha Protocol if you max out your stealth, your martial arts, your technical and make your health reasonably high then you practically become a god.

I can't think of any more right now. I suppose if you have a sniper rifle in Cold War Crisis (any of them) then you're practically invincible.

11. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    he said ONLINE game you boong.

12. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Right now the SSIVAE metagame is dominated by Yun, and to a lesser extent, yang.

13. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    In that case strapping all your satchel charges to your quad bike in Battlefield 2: Special Forces is an instant killer. Or using any sort of artillery in Battlefield 1942 or its various spin-offs.

Also, I just remembered one for Oblivion but nevermind.

14. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I said online you stupid FUCKS!

15. Tai Le Ree

Tai Le Ree
    Expand Collapse
    Tails Recolor

Home Page:
    We're too busy not giving a fuck.

Armor in general in minecraft. Way overpowered.

16. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    In starcraft ii, there are several, but they don't work at ALL above entry leve:

5rax push
    6 pool
    cannonrush
    2rax on 12 supply
    voidrays
    mutalisk swarm - that actually does have implications at the pro level, mutalisks are so fast and do splash damage so they are really annoying for a protoss army, because the moment you move out mutalisks will rape your minerals, they are adding the "tempest" unit in SCII to counterract this in HOTS.
    reapers
    blink stalkers
    cloak banshees
    dark templar
    basically anything that exploits a lack of detectors or unpreparedness.