The #GamerGate thread

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by Teryu, Aug 19, 2014.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. LulzKiller

LulzKiller
    Expand Collapse
    King Kunt

Wiki sysop/Broke student
    autists can't stop caring. it's genetic in them

2. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  3. Negro Neologizzm$$

Negro Neologizzm$$
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I was banned from an internet forum for saying the word "White"

A Nathan Grayson Parody.

The air was heavy. Dense even. Like a really fat guy who hadn't shat in a month dropped an air deuce. Top Gun.

I had just uttered the word white in an e-crowd of dudebros. I know. It was a dangerous move but I'm brave like that.

I felt them suck the air into their teeth. The teeming crowd of rape-frenzied misogynists getting ready to point out obvious flaws in my argument. To tell me I was a faggy-haired retard and that I was full of shit. One thing they didn't count on. This time? I wasn't full of shit. I was full of hipster vinegar. And a six-pack of Pabst.

I had just let forth from my toothy mouth the one word whites hate to hear. "White". I had let them know that they were white.

"There's no going back now", I thought. "They must know their privilege and I will make them check it".

It took around four minutes for the first reply. Why so long? I'm guessing they were desperately PMing each other.

"WHAT DO WE SAY?"

"HE'S FOUND OUR SECRET WEAKNESS?"

"WE NEED TO SAY SOMETHING! OTHERWISE HE'S RIGHT!"

For those glorious two-hundred and forty seconds I revelled in the glory I had no doubt achieved. I knew more was to come, though.

As a pop-culture arbiter I knew that 3 AM was too early to pronounce complete victory over misogynerds. No. That would take at least until egg mcmuffin time. McDonalds are capitalists though so I only buy their coffee and salads. Sometimes I'll type up a treatise in their cafe section but that's only because there's a lot of immigrants working there and I feel it gives me a more worldy outlook.

When the first reply came in it immediately confirmed the opinions I knew.

"wat are u talking about u fuking fag??"

I knew it. They were racists.

As if hating women wasn't enough, somehow they were trying to bring colored people into this. I asked them other questions. I asked them if the privilege of being white somehow blocked out their empathy. I asked them if the advances in neuroscience and its obvious relation to transgendered individuals' brain functions had any effect on their "opinion" whatsoever. I begged them to consider the bell curve as an astronomical leap of faith experiment conducted by rich white cis scientists based on their own predjudices and carried over to the unknowingly racist public. Their response?

"holy shit ur gay"

Of course. Trump supporters.

By now it's almost instinctual. I can sense them. No. I can smell them.

That filthy swamp-bog reek of Grizzly Long Cut Mint and confederacy. The stink of a pro indie wrestler. The smell of a lifetime of broken beer bottles, broken families, and broken coil springs. I knew the Republican Conservative Libertarian Right Wing government was out to get me before, but now I had proof. They'd followed me here. Before they only followed me to opinion-piece comment sections and voting booths, but now they had tracked me to an internet forum I somewhat frequented, and that was enough. I'm done running. This is 300.

I politely asked if he was stalking and gaslighting me. His answer confirmed all my fears.

"wateva u nigger fuck off retard were tryin 2 talk ab roman reigns"

There's nowhere to run anymore. The Right-Wing Conspiracy has flooded all avenues of potential free(ish) speech safe spaces. And to be honest, I'm done running. I'm getting weak. The tofu and estrogen I've been injecting into my wrists doesn't seem to be doing much for my inner ki. Although a lifelong atheist I've been praying to my glass crystal ruby muslim-shiva statue I bought at a Malaysian flea-market after watching Vice a little too much, but all my prayers go unanswered. It might be time to give up. Robo-Ronald-Reagan might have one this round, but I'm only one man, and I know there's a Valhalla for me. It's called Williamsburg and it's almost my time. I've died fighting for the cause and I'm glad I fell amongst lowcut jeans, pixel art, and an ironic love of Transformers. Remember me as a guy who misposted memes on twitter. May Marx always be with you. Fuck the patriarchy and buy lots of clothes.

I leave my striped ankle socks, spare ritalin, and discography of Henry Rollins to my daughter, Ahnaiyhalashun Greed-M'balagumbes on the sole stipulation that she marry a Syrian.

• Tl;dr Tl;dr x 2
    • Autism Autism x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  4. le0pirat3

le0pirat3
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Something to add to the ValisHD article:

• Like Like x 2
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 2
    • List
  5. LulzKiller

LulzKiller
    Expand Collapse
    King Kunt

Wiki sysop/Broke student
    I hope you don't just come here to promote your vids

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Wanklin Dick

Wanklin Dick
    Expand Collapse
    Has Macrophilia

Slowly Declining
    Fuck off to the Noob Introduction Thread.

8. DaggerXIV

DaggerXIV
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Polenta
  9. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    actuallyaboutethics.tumblr.com/post/102226541335/mastahflash-yes-mr-keogh-im-pretty-certain

It's not a parody account, unfortunately.

10. Grigori Zagan

Grigori Zagan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    gg is a self parody at this moment. it's time to die. please be gone.

11. LulzKiller

LulzKiller
    Expand Collapse
    King Kunt

Wiki sysop/Broke student
    there's this whole thing about the head guy at /gghq/ being a fucking FBI snitch or some shit, so not yet unfortunately

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

13. zhenya

zhenya
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Why? Do you expect anyone here to listen to it?
    Is it just to prove your own autism levels are off the charts, as if that isn't obvious?

• Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 2
    • List
  14. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

[​IMG]

It's sad that this guy is not a troll. He's been around for seven years and started being Agg over a year ago.

15. zhenya

zhenya
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Still caring about gamergate proves you are a no-lifer neckbearded austist permavirgin and as cringey as those blue-haired fact-avoiding whiteknights who who are anti-gamergate.

• Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Background noise, nigger. Background noise.

17. dickwolf

dickwolf
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That's funny, coming from a faggot so unbearable that he surely would have won FOTY 2015 if he would have signed up earlier.

18. zhenya

zhenya
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Wow you say that like I should give a shit about your opinion of me. And even if I was FOTY material (protip: I am not), that doesn't invalidate my claims of you being an autistic virgin.

• Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  19. LulzKiller

LulzKiller
    Expand Collapse
    King Kunt

Wiki sysop/Broke student
    well you just did

20. zhenya

zhenya
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot