The Final Score(a.k.a. The Bass and Sugar Bombs TL;DR Fanfic)

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by TheBrickBalls, Jul 12, 2012.

1. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    It was a hot Texas summer in July of 2012, when a promising young man walked into a bar for a quick hookup, a means to satisfy his raving, nigh-rapacious cravings for sex after a tiring day of work at his heavily opportunistic job. He worked at a Fortune 100 company. A quick glance around the bar revealed a staggering number of young women, twenty-somethings, lingering around the bar, waiting for moneyed-men to buy them a shot of their favored vices. He spied the hottest girl sitting in the establishement. She was a lone, dark-haired girl who wore some Arcade Fire shirt, "Mom" jeans, had some stupid-looking massive shades propped up on top of her head and a silly "counter-culture" hairdo, and she had an ipod in hand to complete this "ironic" look she was going for. She was a goddamned hipster.

"But ass is ass." the man said to himself.

Indeed, ass is ass, and ass like this is the best piece of ass in any bar. So he made his way over to this connoisseur of cool for the potential nightcap. As he settled himself into the stool beside her, he smoothly opened his mouth wide to begin the conversation.

-- "So what's your story?" preemptively interrupted the hipster, mostly occupied by that endless playlist on her ipod bloated with songs from artists nobody's ever heard of and she actually doesn't listen to more than once.

"I just came in here to buy someone a drink. I'm feeling generous today." replied the man to this rather rude interruption, with a kind smile.

"Pabst." requested she, nonchalantly staring at that playlist.

The sick feeling that she would order that hipster swill rather than the typical daquiri or mojito was confirmed. However, suppressing his prejudice, he produced a pittance from his wallet. He nodded at the barman, who, with ears wide open and attentive, heard her order and acknowledged while serving ten other people in a hasty, yet efficient pace. The order finally came through, and a fizzing Pabst was nudged over to the two. The barman went back to serving ten more people, who, in the next five minutes, would turn into twenty. The bar was filling quick. The young man tossed a twenty and a five the barman's way in excessive gratitude.

She greedily drank the skunk piss out of the pilsner, all the while trying to look as if she were at the head of the trends, the trendiest of the trendy. She thought herself "cool", as the man correctly observed. However, in most circumstances, he would refer to someone with her lifestyle as a "fag". She pulled back from the addictive, crack-like beverage(at least to people like her it was crack-like and addictive), in a position to speak.

"So, like I asked before, what's your story?" she asked, head tilting.

"Oh, I just got off work and I felt that I needed to kick it with some friends of mine. They didn't show up for one reason or another, so I decided to make the best of my situation, and voila, saw you here."

It was painfully obvious to her that this loaded scrub just wanted to get into her pants. She knew his intent all too well as this had to be the millionth time a horny, professional man expressed an interest in her. As she was studying him, she figured that he was a monstrously significant aesthetic step above her ex-boyfriend whom she dated over the internet, and he was still definitely her type - which was "euro-hot".

"I'm looking through my playlist here to find some kind of inspiration for a song for my band. I supply backing vocals and tambourine, you know."

Deep down inside, the young man was laughing at how much of a stereotypical hipster she is. He was starting to like her the more they conversed.

"Nice, so you're in a band? I play bass myself." he informed. "They call me bass because I'm so good at it."

The hipster's eyes widened at the mention that he plays bass. Now this guy - who will be called Bass from then on - was mad hot to her. She envisioned banging this guy after every practice. All she needed was to see how well he played.

"You play bass? My band is looking for a bass player right now 'cause the other one ditched us for some crap band. You care to show me your skills any time soon? Maybe tonight?"

All Bass wanted was his dick wet in this hipster's mouth. He had no intention of sticking with her for an extended period of time, rather he just wanted to stick it in her for this night, as he had more important things to do with his life. Plus, there are so many other hot women he could slap a ring on - women who are so much more interesting and ambitious. Also, he didn't have his bass guitars anymore, because he sold them. He proceeded to unintentionally turn this hipster off.

"I sold my bass collection. I really have no interest of picking it back up at the moment as my life is going fast now and I have better things to do."

"Well, looks like you're not getting any ass tonight so fuck you!"

Bass watched as she stormed off, but she was immediately side tracked by two men at a corner. One of the men was about as appealing as the common flu. Bass knew who the other man was, as he'd been consistently subjected to the fascist, tinfoil-hat, pseudo-intellectual subjects this man refused to shut up about - it became quite annoying really. These two men were incredibly infatuated with her and her teasing. Bass saw, in the corner of his eye, a black man in a dress shirt and silken tie lurking in the shadows. This black man was eyeballing the two men, just the two men, with the hipster, hungrily. There was a predatory, homosexual lust burning in the black man's eyes, and a pair of heavy, brick-like balls flopping about in his dress pants. He was assumed to be a gay rapist. It was none of Bass' business really. He had a huge problem to attend to.

Bass looked away, trying to figure out a means to solving his problem. His carnal cravings were reaching their peak now. If he didn't secure himself a vag for the night, the primal man within himself might take over, causing him to sexually violate the first female who crosses his path, regardless of the female's age. He could not allow this to happen. The chance of that happening, however, was approaching one. The bar was horribly packed. The barman serving five-hundred people, up four-hundred eighty from ten minutes ago. Women won't give you a second glance regardless of aesthetic appearance if you don't buy their alcohol for them, as Bass knew all too well. He had to get alcohol for a girl, any girl, and five-hundred ninety of these assholes were in between him and his mission! Suddenly, opportunity seemingly rolled into his lap...

A decently attractive girl, a solid eight who had to be around his age was approaching him. HIM! She sported a pitch black tee with bombs made of sugar depicted on the front of it. SUGAR BOMBS! He already had his own little name for her! He continually watched from his peripherals as she approached him, and then took a stool next to him.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked.

Bass turned his head toward her and, while keeping eye contact, responded, "Sure."

It was something of a shock to him that this woman had full control of their interaction. She seemed to have a good degree of power, he liked power in women. It made them more interesting, at least in his eyes. To most men, potentially domineering women were a threat to their power. They were uncontrollable. He was turned on.

"Scotch, right? On the rocks?"

It was almost as if she dove into his thoughts and siphoned them out. This was the exact drink he wanted. Strange, but not the first time he met a woman willing to buy his drinks for him, and who correctly guessed what drink he likes. She shot a glance at the Barman, who immediately ceased preparing the drinks for the seven-hundred thirty-four people supposedly ahead of Bass' order and went to pouring Bass' scotch. Does Sugar Bombs own this bar? Bass shook his head and the drink was slid to him.

"It's fairly obvious you're interested in me. So you wanna head over to my pad?" Bass said in a cocky manner.

"I think it's better if we head over to my place."

"So what's your name?"

"I think it's clear that you have your own name for me already. S? B?"

Sugar Bombs' apparent talent for premonition was beginning to give Bass the creeps. How did she know that's the name he was thinking? Perhaps she wore that shirt for a reason? Regardless, he had his carnal urges to satisfy, and here was the opportunity. With a wry smile, she held out her hand to take him out of the bar and to her car. They left the bar in that car. The bar was named "Hell's Ranch", as was evident because of the dark, haunting sign with the name next to a neon-green pentagram.

The two arrived at Sugar Bomb's apartment, which was pretty fucking creepy as he observed. There were jars of lone pickles lined up around the window ledges. Jars of pickles on the counters. Hell, they were even sitting in jars under the table. Why were there so many pickles in this apartment? Bass noticed a bald cat making slight hissing sounds, watching him as he settled himself into the couch, licking its lips. Bass looked into a trash bin by a desk and sighted charred clothes, charred male clothes, business suits and casuals filling the bin. Strange. He grabbed one of the jars, opened it, grabbed the pickle, and started eating it. The cat's hissing grew louder as he continued his consumption of the pickle.

"Shoo cat, go away."

"Are you comfortable over there?" asked Sugar Bombs, smiling, yet a little irked that he was eating one of her pickles.

"I'm good. What's with all these pickles here? Are you some kind of pickle collector?" replied Bass, with delicious pickle pieces rolling about in his mouth.

"You could say that." responded Sugar Bombs with a sinister smirk as she brought out another jar, but this one filled with just pickle juice.

"So when are we gonna fuck? That's why you brought me here, right?"

Upon hearing those words, Sugar Bombs hysterically rushed over to him, tore his pants off his legs, grabbed his cock, and started stroking. However, her hands were ice cold. Normally those frigid temperatures exuded from her hands would cause a dick to retreat into itself. Yet, strangely enough, his cock immediately became fully turgid upon touch. Weird! She enveloped his cock with her mouth, and he swore he saw fangs in there, but he didn't mind. The extreme cold from her hands and then her mouth were moot points as he could feel every bit of the sucking, and it felt SO GOOD! She took her mouth off, stood up and grabbed his cock with her hand with a vice-like grip. He was pulled, by his cock, into her bedroom. The empty pickle jar she brought out was left outside the bedroom.

The dominating woman threw herself on the bed, unclothed, back faced down, and demanded, in an odd, increasingly deep and flanged voice, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" over and over and over again.

Bass, also unclothed, launched himself between her legs and began pumping away in earnest.

"I'm gonna tear that pussy up, bitch!" Bass exclaimed as he pummeled her snatch.

For fifteen maybe twenty minutes he slammed his dick into her dirt with extreme precision, but was no closer to shooting his load as he was when he first entered her apartment. Strange, strange. Then, in a sudden instance, he felt the biggest orgasm he'd ever felt in his life. The euphoria was incredible. Just as he was about to glaze her ovaries with Lake Erie, the orgasm stopped instantly, and his dick went completely flaccid. He was consumed by confusion as he wondered what exactly was going on with his dick. Then, he looked at Sugar Bombs' face! A disturbing smile spread across it. A smile directed at him! A deep, primal growl emanated from her fanged mouth as she maintained her gaze upon him. A horrified expression manifested in Bass' face as he realized what he'd gotten himself into - sex with a demoness! The supernatural is real! Her leg raised up, pointed right at his diaphragm, and launched Bass at the wall with immense inhuman force, causing him to crash into a collection of video games and movies.

The demoness Sugar Bombs got off the the bed and walked over to him. Her initially gorgeous face contorted to reveal goat-like features - her true features - and leathern wings unfurled from her back and spread out nine feet across the room. She focused on Bass' terribly flaccid, powerless dick, and pointed directly at it with her wretched right index finger. Bass looked on in horror.

"GRANDO DIABOLUS COTIDIANA!" she screamed.

Bass' dick sprang into readiness again of its own accord, fully erect, except this time it was painfully erect! Too large, blood-red! He cried due to the excruciating pain he felt in his dick. She strode over, grabbed his throbbing cock, and, with her frigid, vice-like grip, uprooted it from his body in a very gruesome manner, causing blood to be rocketed forth from where his cock should be. With a satisfied look on her face at the gore she was causing and the eventual death by blood loss for Bass, she picked Bass up and flopped him on the bed, face down, ass up, asshole exposed. Bass peered behind him and bore witness to Sugar Bombs placing the cock - which was now flaccid as there was little blood in it - on the base of where a cock would be if she had one. Scarily enough, the cock attached itself to her body... and the dead dick came back to life, completely hard, inhumanly large, twenty inches in circumference, fifteen inches long, with the intermittent spurt of blood from the tip of the urethra. She positioned herself behind Bass' ass, pointed the cock at his asshole and rammed that sucker home. Bass moaned in agony, tortured by the quick blood loss, and the huge cock thrusting up in his ass. She was fucking him with his own dick, or rather HER dick as it was now!

"GRANDO DIABOLUS COTIDIANA!" she screamed again.

Suddenly, a burning, cutting sensation was felt on his rectum. Sweet mother of fuck, the cock developed a sandpaper-like texture from the feel of it! Bass' moans evolved into piercing screams that rang through the apartment building. Demons living throughout the building cackled maniacally upon hearing the screams. The building was filled with demons! Just then, a rotting corpse scent intruded in his nose. Where was it coming from? Would it matter? He was being horribly violated by his own dick, which felt like it was made of sandpaper now. However, the smell seemed to be coming from the closet just ahead of Bass on the other side of the bed.

"GRANDO DIABOLUS COTIDIANA!" she screamed again.

The closet opened of its own volition, revealing that creepy cat he saw outside the bedroom devouring dozens of rotting corpses piled up in the closet, all victims of Sugar Bombs. Meat was messily torn asunder in this rotten corpse pile like a depraved butcher took up his work here. The butcher being the cat. This was Bass' fate. He was to die here, and that cat would consume his dead body. He would become yet another victim of his final score, just like all the desiccated corpses of these men. Bass could've sworn he saw a fat man reminiscent of a thumb in that pile of corpses, but the pain drew his attention back to that dick roughing up his ass.

Sugar Bombs was close to climax, but she truly needed something special to finish this off. She pulled an evil-looking, blood-encrusted, serrated, sacrificial blade from seemingly out of nowhere and held it to his throat. As she was pounding the last vestiges of life out of Bass, who, due to the extreme blood loss, was on the verge of death, she ran the blade across, thus ending his life. His mancunt tightened, causing her to let loose a violent roar from the extreme pain as she blew a bloody lake up his ass, the Lake Erie he was to shoot up her. Blood shot out of every hole on the outside of his body. He became the human fire hydrant. Bass' cock, which was attached to her, deflated. After all the rough action, it was all worn and tired. She then abandoned Bass' deceased carcass and left it to her creepy cat to feast upon - which it did.

The demoness grabbed the cock attached to her body, and it began to delicately seperate. It seperated, after which she held it aloft in the air. It was a trophy from her latest kill! She walked outside the bedroom to the empty pickle jar she'd left behind and opened it. After savoring one last glimpse of of the dick she held from the tip of her fingers, she dropped it into the jar, into the juice, and watched as it slowly became quite hard and green. A stem sprouted on the end of it and the dick developed a wavy texture. It had become a pickle. To her, that pickle was more valuable than any precious stone or metal on the Earth. She had a good reason, at least for her, to collect these things. They were no different trophies than what hunters mount over their fireplaces.

Sugar Bombs stepped away from the pickle jar and, for one last time, screamed, "GRANDO DIABOLUS COTIDIANA!"

"HAIL SATAN EVERYDAY!" screamed the rest of the demonic tenants.

The cat raised its head in attention to the high pitched shrieks echoing from every demon in the building, then resumed its knawing at Bass' corpse, sating its ravenous hunger.

#1 TheBrickBalls, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 18
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Plausible.

Probable, even.

Also may explain The Member Formerly Known As Baya's disappearance.

3. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    Should I edit this to include The Member Formerly Known As Baya?

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I want to read it, but I want to know if there is any kinky sex in it first.

5. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    There is deadly sex in it.

6. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Nah. It's good with a different protagonist.

EDIT: fuck protagonist. different target would be a better way of wording it.

7. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Amazing! Also who is the other person with me in this story? Is it @Flu? Also who is the gay rapist?

8. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    Celebrity cameos are always a plus.

9. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

First name Jim, last name Bob
    I thought the hipster was SB. It made sense.

EDIT: where's my damn cameo?

10. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    Are the descriptions of the characters, even cameo characters, not clear enough?

11. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Some are rather vague

12. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I didn't pick up on Ricey until he (shock) pointed himself out.

The others were good.

I now also understand the true meaning of your username.

All in all, I reckon it's a good read for someone looking for a light dirty escape.

I'm no fucking literary genius.

@minty needs in on this one.

13. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

My god you're dumb. Get the chlorine. :picard:

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Most people wouldn't admit to being a gay rapist. I know I wouldn't.

15. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

i understood who everyone was. made total sense.
    lovely work.

16. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    This was a worthy read.
    At first, I thought the pickle jar stuff was kind of obvious, but I was surprised and delighted by the ending. It reminds me of a GWAR concert I went to. You've got skills, man. Keep writing fan-fics.

Also, I appreciate the cameo with @Dr. Rice

And on that note, I'd like to add that we went to the bar together because we're both masters of the occult and felt a strange and terrible presence in that bar. We knew evil was afoot, and wanted to watch some yuppie fag man-whore get his CUM-uppance...!!! AAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

[​IMG]

17. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    How is your crow magic working out for you these days? Also what about Terror-D?

18. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Best creepypasta I've read in ages.

19. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Jesus on a pogo stick, that was both arousing and horrifying.

20. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    Like old pagan gods, they've been neglected by time. In the city, I had no feeling of connection to anything, and as such, I had not an ounce of energy inside me. Now, however, back in the small town, I feel that connection ebb. Even though I've quit smack (again; this time probably for good...) and have no energy, and the boredom of being home is absolutely unbearable - I'm quite literally punching walls and contemplating snuffing smokes on my arms - there is a good feeling underneath, because for the first time in two years I've got to be around my gear, handle my creations, and wield a number of almighty swords and other weapons. In short, once I'm totally clean and my energy's back up: THE ENDLESS HUNT... CONTINUES.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  21. Rev

Rev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I want a cameo.

22. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

[​IMG]

Click here to start over

CHAPTER 4-B

Nobody was prepared for the martial arts expertise of Odd Guyberg. Four detectives and a can of mace, and he's still on his feet. Maggot prepares himself once again to attempt to take down this beast.

Meanwhile, Minty spots the oven. Something compels her to set the temperature to max. The other two detectives are back on their feet, and all three of them rush Odd.

Odd brushes off the two detectives by throwing them into each other, and places Maggot in a rear-chokehold that immediately turns his face beet red. As Oddguy begins to swing Maggot around like a rag doll, Minty opens the oven.

"In here! Put him in here!"

Odd's eyes widen with fear. The oven is the last place he wants to be. This momentary distraction is enough for the other two detectives to regroup and slap Odd upside the head with a baton. The force of the strike is enough to make him release his grip on Maggot. Maggot quickly retaliates with a flurry of strikes to the abdomen, sending Odd sprawling back into the wall. One of the detectives unloads a second can of mace into Odd's eyes, this time completely disabling him.

Maggot holds Odd by his shirt collar and drags him to the oven, slamming his head clean on the open door. Odd is still screaming from the affects of the face, and the brutal heat coming from the oven is only making it worse.

"It's over! Tell us where The Member Formerly Known As Baya is, NOW!"

Odd gasps to catch his breath, but no wonders escape.

"Where is he!" Maggot jams his elbow directly into Odd's temple, sandwiching his head into the oven door.

And again. And again. "Where is he!" Odd isn't talking.

One of the detectives places Odd in cuffs.

"You're under arrest," he coldly pronounces. The two detectives drag Odd out of the room and back to their squad car, leaving Minty and Maggot to survey the damage.

"The computer," Minty points at the broken desk and equipment sprawled across the floor.

"Okay, I'll get it connected, meantime, look around and see if you can find any leads."

Minty begins going through Odd's personal belongings while Maggot sets up the computer. Upon reaching the bedroom, she opens the dresser and finds a notebook. By this time Maggot has the computer up and running on the floor.

She scans through the notebook. It's a contacts book, hundreds of names, addresses, and phone number, most likely of people involved with his organized crime ring.

"I found this book, it's got names," Minty announces to Maggot. Meanwhile, Maggot has opened up Odd's email client and is scanning through the history.

"There's nothing on this computer. He spends all day emailing random people telling them how he feels."

Minty page by page reads through the notebook, looking for anything that can be related to the name The Member Formerly Known As Baya. After about 12 pages, her eyes light up.

"I found it. Address and phone number."

At the same time, a grin stretches across Maggot's face. "I got a hit too, email correspondence with The Member Formerly Known As Baya. I'm going to backtrace the IP address."

Maggot continues working the computer while Minty copies down The Member Formerly Known As Baya's information from the book into her own notepad.

"According to this, The Member Formerly Known As Baya resides in Austrailia, however he has a flat in Birmingham."

"This IP address directs me to Birmingham. The email was sent less than four hours ago. We got him."

Maggot gets on his phone and dials HQ.

"We got a lead on The Member Formerly Known As Baya."

---

The drive to Birmingham, while only two hours long, seemed to take an eternity. The pressure is high, and uncertainty rings throughout. Trooper has been admitted to the hospital for emergency treatment after his fall through the window. Minty sits in the passenger seat, Maggot drives.

"We're meeting up with units from the Birmingham Police outside of The Member Formerly Known As Baya's flat. There's already a search warrant in place. Hopefully this will lead us to Uber and Sugar."

"Who are they anyway?"

"The best investigators we have."

The drive continues. Two hours pass and they arrive at the destination, three blocks away from The Member Formerly Known As Baya's flat. Four squad cars and ten units are awaiting their arrival.

Both Maggot and Minty exit the vehicle and approach the officers.

"I'm Detective Maggot, and this is Officer Minty. What's the plan."

"Well, we are going to set up a perimeter around the residence to block any escape. You, your colleague, and four of my officers will charge the front door. The door is reinforced, so we brought the battering ram."

Maggot looks over at one of the officers, who is carrying a massive steel log used for breaking down even the sturdiest of doors.

"Has there been any activity inside?"

"No, but there is a black van parked in the driveway with falsified plates. We have no idea who it belongs to."

"Send one of your units to search the van while we do the raid."

"Yes sir. We're ready when you are."

The captain motions to his units to set up the perimeter. Half of the group breaks off heads towards the house.

"I'll be staying behind in the control van in case we need backup. Use this."

The captain hands Maggot a radio. Maggot nods in acknowledgement, and the group approaches The Member Formerly Known As Baya's residence.

---

The group stands before The Member Formerly Known As Baya's front door.

Maggot reaches for the doorknob and slowly turns. Unlocked.

"That's strange." Maggot releases his grib on the doorknob and takes a step back. "Why would he leave it unlocked."

"Maybe they're expecting us," Minty observes. She scans the area looking for anything suspicious, but nothing seems out of the ordinary.

"Alright, well, no turning back. We're going in."

Maggot quietly opens the door and the group steps into the home. It is pitch black inside, the only illumination being provided by the sunlight from outside, which is obscured by the trees and only provides a very dim look at the interior of the home. There is nothing, no furniture, just hardwood floors reaching back for what looks like an eternity.

Minty turns on her flashlight and starts scanning, looking for any signs of life. She notices a stairway leading to the second floor, and points Maggot and the other officers in that direction.

"Let's go."

The group proceeds towards the stairway. Minty continues panning her light over the walls. Something is written, in red.

"Look, what's that."

Minty points to the words written along on the wall. "xoxoxo" She finds it again, in another spot.

"Nevermind that," Maggot speaks softly, not to draw any attention.

Faint sounds are heard coming from upstairs. It sounds like a man talking, however it is very hard to distinguish.

The group climbs the stairs, making effort to remain silent. Upon reaching the top of the stairwell, they are confronted with another door.

Maggot motions his finger over his lip to keep everyone silent.

He grabs the doorknob. Unlocked. Slowly turns, opens.

"I've been waiting for you." Professor The Member Formerly Known As Baya is seated in the center of the room with no lights. Just like downstairs, there is no furniture.

"You're under arrest."

"Not so fast."

Suddenly, the lights turn on. Sherlock Uber and Dr Sugar are tied up in the corner, backs against each other, sitting on the floor. Guarding them is a young girl wielding a large knife and a maniacal grin across her face.

The group stops at the doorway, The Member Formerly Known As Baya speaks.

"This entire house is rigged with explosives and will detonate unless you follow my exact instructions. Do you understand?"

Silence from the group.

"Good. Now, I'd like to introduce you to my assistant, Miss Mani. She may look young, but don't let her age fool you, she is capable of atrocities unspeakable to man. She wants nothing more than to cut open your dear friends Uber and Sugar, and if my immediate demands are not met, that is exactly what will happen. Again, do you understand?"

"What is it you want."

"Stick a cock in your mouth you old fag, listen to The Member Formerly Known As Baya or everyone will die." The group is shocked to hear such foul language come from a child, and even more shock when she finishes her statement by licking the knife in her hands.

"I want three things. First, release my associate Odd Guyberg. That should be easy enough. Next, I want all records of Trixie's death destroyed, as well as any records of her existence. I have my reasons. And finally, I demand a clean escape. I have a helicopter waiting on the roof. If you do this, you will all live to see another day."

"How am I supposed to meet those demands? I don't wield that type of power. I can't just take someone's identity and make it disappear. We are an organization, many people are watching these things."

"Then you need to bring me the person who will, and he needs to be here within the next six hours or this house will explode. I can guarantee one thing, you will be the only ones here."

The Member Formerly Known As Baya brandishes his pistol and rests it on his lap. Mani stays knife in hand watching over the kidnap victims, who appear to have been tied up and abused for a very long time.

Maggot thinks to himself, "what should I do?"

Officer Minty knows exactly what to do.

WAT DO?

1) Call Chief Superintendent Zaiger. Shit's serious.

2) You know what will solve this? Shoot The Member Formerly Known As Baya.

23. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  24. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I love mani making a dramatic entrance

25. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    How the hell did I miss this? Oh yea, I was at the psych hospital again.

26. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
  27. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
  28. Bass

Bass
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Better than you
    [​IMG]

Well I did. And I have the strangest boner right now.

29. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

I didn't read any of that.
    I prefer science fiction.

30. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page: