The Feminist MInd is Diseased: An Article

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Stormtrooper, Nov 26, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    Here is a blatant example of why feminism is a danger to rationality and reason. I have copy-pasta'd this "EDiotorial" from The Spectator, a U.K based rag:

Who’s the daddy?

Paternity can now be verified by a simple test – but that doesn’t mean it should be

It’s a wise child, they say, that knows its own father. Nowadays, however, wisdom is hardly required; DNA tests can do the job with scientific certainty. For the entire course of human history, men have nursed profound, troubling doubts about the fundamental question of whether or not they were fathers to their own children; women, by contrast, usually enjoyed a reasonable level of certainty about the matter.

Now, a cotton-wool swab with a bit of saliva, plus a small fee, less than £200, can settle the matter. At a stroke, the one thing that women had going for them has been taken away, the one respect in which they had the last laugh over their husbands and lovers. DNA tests are an anti-feminist appliance of science, a change in the balance of power between the sexes that we’ve hardly come to terms with. And that holds true even though many women have the economic potential to provide for their children themselves.

2. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    The subject has resurfaced lately, courtesy of a story in the Daily Mail, about a married television presenter who for years had been paying for the support of a child conceived, as he thought, as a result of his relationship with a writer. It seems that after meeting the child for the first time, he asked for a DNA test; it duly turned out that he was not, after all, the father. Poor child.

The next Bridget Jones movie may turn this under-discussed issue into a talking point. For those who didn’t follow the columns that took our heroine into the next stage of female angst — about being childless rather than single — the gist is that BJ becomes pregnant, but she is not entirely sure by whom, having been seeing the nice Colin Firth boyfriend, and the bad Hugh Grant one, in pretty short order.

The matter could have been fruitfully ambiguous, with Bridget having a choice of fathers, but it was resolved in sordid contemporary fashion, one of the candidates being wrestled to the ground by Bridget’s girlfriends, so as to swab his inside cheek for a DNA sample. And so she found out the paternity of the baby and the most ancient game of humankind, Guess the Daddy, wasn’t played any more.

3. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Now I can see that some men might rather welcome an end to the old-fashioned scenario whereby they find themselves held to account for the paternity of children born to girls with whom they just happen to have had sex. The actor Jude Law recently found himself in just this position, and unhesitatingly and ungallantly demanded a DNA test.

By contrast, the old situation, in which women presented men with a child, and the man either did the decent thing and offered support, or made a run for it, allowed women a certain leeway. The courtesan in Balzac who, on becoming pregnant, unhesitatingly sought, and got, maintenance from two of her men friends, can’t have been the only one. Uncertainty allows mothers to select for their children the father who would be best for them.

The point is that paternity was ambiguous and it was effectively up to the mother to name her child’s father, or not. (That eminently sensible Jewish custom, whereby Jewishness is passed through the mother, was based on the fact that we only really knew who our mothers are.) Many men have, of course, ended up raising children who were not genetically their own, but really, does it matter? You can feel quite as much tenderness for a child you mistakenly think to be yours as for one who is. Piers Paul Read’s interesting new novel, The Misogynist, touches on just this issue.

4. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    A.C. Grayling, the philosopher, has written with feeling on this question this week, in an article for the Evening Standard. Noting that 4 per cent of men are, all unknowing, raising children who are not genetically theirs, according to a report in the Journal of Epidemiology and Human Health, he ponders the impact a DNA paternity test can have:

‘The result can be shattering, leading to divorce, marital violence, mental health difficulties for all parties including the children.’ Well, yes. Scientific certainty has produced clarity all right, and relieved any number of men of their moral obligations, but at God knows what cost in misery, recrimination and guilt.

Our generation sets a good deal of store by certain knowledge. And DNA tests have obvious advantages when it comes to identifying less happy elements of our heredity: congenital disease, for instance. But in making paternity conditional on a test rather than the say-so of the mother, it has removed from women a powerful instrument of choice. I’m not sure that many people are much happier for it.

Source: http://www.spectator.co.uk/essays/all/6391918/part_2/whos-the-daddy.thtml

5. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Look, I don't have time to read this bullshit so could you just sum it up with a few words and quit wasting everyone's time?

6. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Ah, I forgot, your a nigger. You coons lack the basic intellect to read. Should I translate this into ebonics, maybe wear a bunch of gold jewelry, wear a backwards ballcap and braid my hair into cornrows, you fucking pavement ape?

[​IMG]

7. NoU

NoU
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

"Paternity tests are anti-feminest and hurt women"

~~~~

That is the stupidest shit I've ever read, it's like they're trying to make everything anti-women.

8. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

It's you're.
    Not your.

You illiterate cunt.

9. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    and to elaborate on @NoU response.

Feminists don't like this because they can't strong arm a man into child support so easily now.

10. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    because that's what feminism is about, power and money.

11. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Thank you for telling me what 4 posts of text could not.

Short, simple, to the point.

My thoughts on the matter however?

Not a single fuck given. I don't care for this feminist stuff.

12. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Gonna get personal about this
    "but really, does it matter? You can feel quite as much tenderness for a child you mistakenly think to be yours as for one who is."
    You'll be surprised on how much it does matter.

13. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Haven't i seen you on Niggermania/Chimpout?

14. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    I post on occasion there.

15. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Bottom line: wimmin have to resort to cheating and lying in order to maintain the " balance of power between the sexes"

haha, so "feminist"

Of course, no women can pretend you impregnated her

16. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Knew it, i got banned from both places, because they are full of shit niggerloving liberals.
    If you date a feminist, and have a vasectomy make sure to keep it to yourself for the lulz so she gets stuck with the kaboosh-kabob that she got knocked up with by going out and fucking a horny nigger or wigger.

17. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    No way. I love to commit genocide on the face of those bitches

[​IMG]

Altough I admit you have a point there.
    That almost would compensate for the inability of covering them with millions of dead little tadpoles

18. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You could always just use a catheter to fill your bladder with fake cum and just piss it out on cue.

19. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    No, no...fake cum doesn't make it...when you are vasectomized, you anyways cum almost the same amount of fluid

What makes me hard is the though of the massacre of the innocents over the face of the slut

Better yet, I love to do the Dutch Oven while singing Die Fahne hoch

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Well, those articles have just given every anti-feminist on the planet a viable casus exterminatus.

21. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    FOR THE EMPEROR

22. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    Not that it really matters, but wasn't that a law that the Romans forced upon them?

23. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    FOR THE HEMBRA

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    It was a butthurt Jewish cult leader whom everybody called a bastard. I forget his name.

25. The Doctor

The Doctor
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doesn't Work
    Home Page:
    FOR THE GLORY OF THE SONTARAN EMPIRE!

26. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    If you want your child to have the proper father, than maybe you shouldn't have sex with Joe the meth addict. Maybe you should fuck the guy you want to get impregnated by instead of cheating on him with his best friend.

My father was fucked over by some anti dead beat dad divorce laws. Except he didn't leave the state to ditch out on his kid, he left the state because he was working on a boat in international waters as a fisherman. And because he couldn't be in the state during the divorce, he lost everything. But that's cool, because we all know that woman have it so much harder than men, and that's why they deserve everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. Because they're all perfect little angels. Why should they be supported by one man, when they can just have every person who ever had sex with them to give them whatever their heart desires?

27. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    This angered me, sorry to hear that your mom was a cunt. I hate those laws. It's like "Goddamit you will support your kid, but fuck you if you have to leave the country to support said kid.

28. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    Yeah, we've all come to terms with what happened, this was almost twenty years ago. I can only assume things have gone even more downhill from there though.

And I only lived with my single parent for a few years before the state gave me to my grandparents. My mom divorced my dad, because she "needed a man in her life". She wound up letting Lester the friendly Heroin Addict move in while my dad went back out to sea. The state did not approve and gave me to my grandparents. Then my grandmother adopted me after my grandfather died, under the condition with my father that he would still be allowed to fulfill his responsibilties as a parent. The adoption went through, and my grandmother basically told him that "If you don't do everything I say, you're never seeing your son again". He was never allowed to keep me overnight when he was off work, and he wasn't allowed to take me out of the town of 1000 I grew up in.
    Really, my dad just has the worst of luck with the women he meets. He wound up paying child support to some woman who claimed her son (who was 14 when her boyfriend left her, and she made the claim) was his. And he just took the kid in, because the kid didn't have a father. He never took a paternity test, beause if he wasn't the father then the kid would never find out who it was. Of course, the kid doesn't look like the rest of the family, but that's all negligible. That's how I found out I had an older brother, probably. My dad sent the kids mom child support, and she just sat in her trailer and imbibed large amounts of alcohol. Seriously; the man's a fucking saint to have put up with all of that.

29. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Okay, so we've all established that feminism is a disease but what is the cure?

30. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Hot fucking lead.