The dislike and Ignore functions

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by Bottom Feeder, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    What do you think. Do people actually use it, anyone want to share their experience?

Discuss

EDIT: sorry guys, I meant the UNLIKE option.

2. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    Never used it, and quite frankly, why the fuck is it an option here? The only things not to be posted is cp, we all know that. If you can't take any of the other shit, or a certain user, why are you here?

Just my opinion on it..

3. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    I'm even more vexed by the unlike option, the only thing I can think of is butthurt. Even the possibility drama goes to waste because they don't show up on the Alerts.

4. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    Right, I get that too. Only reason I could think one would unlike is over butthurt. Or even worse, fear of butthurt. Neither should be an option in my opinion. They work against the comedy that is ED/F, drama.

5. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    On the other hand, reporting seems to be a lot more popular than I could have imagined, but maybe that's because is an easy way to annoy the mods.

6. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I've unliked shit before. Usually because I just liked it by accident trying to reply, but sometimes because I misunderstood the post. And sometimes I like a post, then unlike so I can like it again, demonstrating my extreme extreme agreement to the post. And sometimes I like a post so I can unlike it, demonstrating my displeasure

7. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    I've reported once, over a story of child rape. I won't lie, it disgusted me, mostly because the way it glorified it. But hey, I didn't expect anything to be done about it, and nothing was. I've yet to report again. My only guess is, it is to annoy them. IMO what is there to report? Last time CP was posted the bitch got banned. I'm sure people know not to unless they're truly looking for it. Either way it'll get removed, the mods are pretty diligent on that, especially beefcake.

8. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I've never reported anything, because I thought the only thing not allowed on EDF is cp and I've never seen any

9. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    That is the only thing. Emily is as far as I know the only one who has. I wasn't even here for it, though.

10. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I sometimes push the "Like" button by mistake.
    I used the "Ignore" function once,but couldn't figure out what it does,so I turned it off about a minute later.

11. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    i would unlike and ignore everyone in this thread but im too busy not reading the thread to bother reading the rest of the page to find the buttons for that.

12. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    Bend over and take my "Like" like a man. You know you wan't my "Like".