The Death Star Will Be Completed On Schedule...

Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by Onideus, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    I gots almost all the magical fixins!

[​IMG]

I just need to get the coconut oil and honey, then I should be good to go. Oh and vanilla too, not in the picture, but I already got it.

[​IMG]

Mmmm...magixal coconut almond cups!

Oh, technically it calls for UN-sweetened shredded coconut, but unless I bought a live/fresh coconut and mutilated it my damn self manually...yeah, there just wasn't any to be found in the stores around here. I don't think it'll have all that much impact on the overall flavor though.

The recipe itself is a bit of a pain in the ass, although I've made more complex stuffs before. Should be interesting though! Especially great for peeps like me (who fucking love coconut). :D

• Like Like x 2
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 2
    • List
  2. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    in-my-mouth-now-nigga.
    RECIPE!!!

3. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Here's the recipe for anyone who wants to try it out: Onideus_-_Coconut_Almond_Cups_-_Recipe.

Not ~too~ hard to make all things considered, not as bad as say Beef & Peach Paprika. I think this recipe is derived from various imitation/homemade candybar recipes, in fact I think the coconut base is actually a knock-off of what's in Almond Joy candybars.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    I'll make these next Thursday, then forget I made them while I wonder why the bottle of kahluah is suddenly empty.

5. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    I'm thinking you could very likely increase the amount of KahlĂșa for a more "potent" sweet 'n tasty. I'm thinking I might do a bit of experimentation, do a couple different batches, see how much I can tweak it. Interestingly enough there's actually quite a number of different "alcoholic dessert" recipes available online.

6. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Man... I love dessert, and I love alcohol. The issue is leaving enough alcohol that the dessert could be considered an alcoholic dessert at all.