The American Monolith: A global singularity under the arches of our Republic

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by DHT, Oct 21, 2011.

1. DHT

DHT
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Lol shut up stupid.
    I notice this forum is teeming with inculcated leftists, hurling bromide and puerile whining at the unstained granite of the beautiful country that is the United States of America. I've come, in part, to accept that these victims of chromosomal deletions will always be present so long as the world lives in the discord. But I wont tolerate them.

The United States. Those words should give you chills. In the vertiginous whirl of the world in the past 200 years, empires have risen and fallen, but America has remained unelided.

The greatest experiment in mankind. The coupling of the incredible wisdom of the Christian religion, with the free market, and a much needed revision of Athenian democracy, have bought us here. There is no lack of accolades for what America is. It is civilization prime. It is the torch that the benighted world comprehends not.

America cannot remain in the small borders of her mainland. That would be like asking God to overlook affairs outside of the Garden of Eden. Manifest destiny is our holy duty. America needs to, in no small word, become the keepers of the world.

America needs to unite the disparate and flawed cultures under the common ideal of God and Country. I can not make this any easier to understand.

I don't mean multiculturalism, the failed egalitarianism of the left. I am referring to setting up cultural enclaves in nations, under the pretense of them being the property of America, and them supplying us their labor in return for permission to exist on this Earth. Some might find this "slavery" morally repugnant. However, I'm sure we can marshall the collective power of pharmaceutical companies to mass produce the appropriate drug to dissolve such conceits as "yearning for freedom". Controlled ego death, enough labor to keep you busy, and you're happy as a lark.

America should not stop her conquest until her anthem can be heard in every corner of the Earth. Until every inch of land resonates with the most beautiful of sounds, the drum of a billion human feet in lockstep. All building, achieving, in a powerful collective so ineffable we cannot perish from the Earth.

I'm not going to listen to any nay saying from you anarcho-primitivist conservative/libertarian types. If you want your guns, your farm, and your cabin in the woods and that is all, you can just fucking die. Live to exalt God and man. Otherwise you're wasting MY land.

2. eraserhead

eraserhead
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

3. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Chinks are gonna fuck you in the bungholio

[​IMG]

4. DHT

DHT
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Lol shut up stupid.
    Well now that the combined powers of the EDF Brain Trust have posted, anyone else want to venture a rebuttal? Or should I light my cigar now?

5. zenkiller

zenkiller
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Swimming
    You don't smoke. You're Mormon