Thailand: US tourist stabbed to death for singing

Discussion in 'News' started by ge5undhe17, Aug 1, 2013.

1. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    [​IMG]

Sauce: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/us-tourist-killed-in/762048.html
    P.S. I thought only Filipinos love karaoke?

2. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Americans are so fucking annoying, acting like kings in countries they visit, talking loud, being vulgar as shit and generally being arrogant, this one had it coming.

Pwnd.

3. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

[​IMG]

4. Semjaaza

Semjaaza
    Expand Collapse
    Purveyor of the spiciest memes. Est. 1989

Self Actualised Iconoclast: Divine Will Incarnate
    Home Page:
    They don't fuck about in that part of the world, no recourse to fist-fighting, they'll just straight up stab you following an argument. They play for keeps.

5. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

I find people like you hilarious. It's always especially funny how your spine disappears when confronted. I remember carrying on a conversation with my parents in Reims, only to overhear some little French faggot make an offhand comment along the lines of "fucking Americans" within earshot of me. Woe be to them, because I can understand French. I excused myself, walked right up to this punk and said "Je peux parler français, mais mes parents ne peuvent pas. Ayez un peu de respect." (I can speak french, but my parents can't. Have a little respect.) They clapped their mouths shut pretty fucking quick.

That said, it was the only time something like that ever happened. I've traveled around France, Belgium, and Switzerland a few times now (sometimes on business, sometimes not). I usually find people amenable. It helps that I can speak French and avoid defaulting to English whenever possible. In general people will never hate you for failing to speak a language with 100% accuracy, they'll love you for trying.

However, I have seen one other American acting exactly like this moron. It was in a hotel in Toulouse, one guy needed more coat hangers but obviously didn't speak a lick of French and unfortunately the maid didn't speak English either. So he kept on saying the word "coat hanger" to the maid louder and louder. I stepped in at that point and said "Il voudrait plus de cintres, s'il vous plait" (he would like more hangers, please) and then went on my way.

6. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

You want a medal son?

I've seen that shit everywhere, people hate on the Americans because they're shit arrogant and talk loud in public places, and over the chinese/japs because these pigs come in legion and ruin everything.

One thing people can't stand about Americans is >
    ... French don't like people talking to them in English, and they have their reasons. Anyone can open a book/go on the internet and see how to say in French "Hello, can you speak English?" and that's pretty much enough. Except I don't count the number of times fucking Americans tried talking to speak to me in English. Generally at this point I act like I don't know English and fuck them.

Buddy, last time someone "confronted" me, he lost a few teeth. Not that this hobo had a lot of teeth to begin with ...

7. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    Jesus Christ, Fraud Based Economy, shut the fuck up. You can speak French. How amazing! Please get in line for your internet medal. Would you like me to show off my shitty Japanese in this thread, even though it has nothing to do with the topic at hand, so strangers can give me a circle-jerk? Go fuck a croissant.

8. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    He was singing karaoke. He fucking had it coming.​
    That goes for everyone. If you sing karaoke, you're a fucking faggot and should die.​

9. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:

I do it because I can and because none of your spineless compatriots arms have the cojones to step to the plate and tell me to step. If I want to make a mockery of your culture, I'm going to do it and you're going to like it.

10. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    A warm welcome.

11. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Postal Dude, huh? Respect.

12. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

How you you mock a culture when you don't have one?

13. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    This sounds like a case of not properly paying the pimps (the musicians) because the John (the singer) was stingy with his money as he was with his Thai hooker. This is a big no-no. It could have been worse.

14. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech

15. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

The other half of the scene where Carter grandstands, makes threats, hilariously mistranslates what he's trying to say, and then has the audience pull out their guns on him might have been more relevant. Just saying.

16. Val Kilmer

Val Kilmer
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Karaoke is truly The Most Dangerous Game.

When I played Jim Morrison, I knew the Sword of Damoclese was inches from my greasy hippy wigged head.

I got through the experience by popping more vicodins than Morrison himself.

At one point my drug induced slur was so close to his actual singing that the producer made me get my stomach pumped.

All I can say is that you pick up that microphone and try putting yourself in the shoes of "Journey", you are taking your life into your own hands.

17. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

very easily

18. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:

Well, let's see.

LIST STYLE. MY FAVORITE.

1). Culture is dull. Oh, your people have a habit of doing whatever stupid nonsense they do. In your case, I imagine it's fingerfucking your livestock. Woop-dee-goddamn-de-doo. This doesn't make you interesting.

2). Culture is baggage. Oh, you celebrate Christmas with a bush instead of a tree because Uncle Jim is allergic to pine and can't be around pine trees. blah blah blah. That's great. Your baggage ruined Christmas. Thanks a lot, dickface.

3). I'm American. I can say whatever the fuck I want. Despite what you floppy wristed cocksuckers love to debate, America is the best goddamn country on this planet. NOT ONLY can we easily get fat, WE'RE FUCKING GOOD AT IT. Whilst your Africans starve away, we're using real scientists to put bacon INSIDE MORE BACON. BACONCEPTION, BITCH. Pizza with 2 toppings? How about pizza with EVERY TOPPING IN EXISTENCE. Fuck your stupid face. Get fat, be American. It's beautiful.

4). If I could deliver unto you a glorious Cleveland Steamer, I would. I'm cool like that.

19. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I doubt this had anything to do with karaoke, but merely that americans are noisy arrogant pieces of shit, these fucking chinks did the world a favour

20. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Woah, woah, woah.

Do you realize that I won't read anything bigger than 3 lines

21. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Just from looking at it you can see the overpowering american dumbfuckery

22. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    Clearly, the solution to the French problem is to exponentially introduce more foreign muslims into France over time. In the span of less than two centuries, the Frenchman will have been completely bred out of his own gene pool, the world will be ripe for WWIII, and France will win wars again without Corsicans leading them, for once.

23. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Napoleon got raeped

24. Gayligula

Gayligula
    Expand Collapse
    Emperor of your ass

Gay Emperor
    Americans should be stabbed to death for living

25. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    Before that, he led the French(and other interests) into conquering Italian city-states, and he terrorized the Britons.

Napoleon terrorized everyone before his exile, and even then returned to terrorize everyone.

26. Gayligula

Gayligula
    Expand Collapse
    Emperor of your ass

Gay Emperor
    No he didnt, learn histroy

27. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Haven't we all

28. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

http://www.militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp

get educated, proportionally US lost more wars than us

29. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:

Yes, but in the past two-hundred years, France lost where it's always important - the wars. Also, you can't seem to keep war off your own soil where actual military powers are involved.

Also, Napoleon led the Anschluss where he reunited Germany with Austria to conquer the Italian city-states.

30. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:

Generally, your only military victories during the last 150 years were against third world forces. Even then, you lost a good bunch of them while taking near-equal casualties.

France fails.