Terrible/Unpopular games that you like

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Whatever, Jul 19, 2012.

1. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Do us all a favor and go back to sperging on Minty's profile page.

2. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    Oh wow, I thought I was the only person that knew of that game. I think I still have a copy some where. It was an oddly cute game.

3. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    Also, @uberfukken, why do you even care? This is Perpa's shtick. He comes into a thread, and he takes a position that will possibly troll people. It doesn't matter if that's his actual position or not. There's no real way to win against him, since he might not actually care about the position he takes, however, because his arguments are juvenile at best, there's no real way to lose either.

4. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse
    THEY DON'T PAINT PICTURES, THEY JUST TRACE ME

anime fan
    Home Page:
    I have two copies because one got lost and was later recovered. Probably the best video-board game, even better than that Rugrats one for n64

5. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    There was a Rugrats' N64 board game? I remember playing all of the awful ones for the ps1, and totally digging them as a child.

6. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Unfortunately for him, I enjoy this.

@PerpetuallyAroused, keep bringing it. I got more retorts than you got pairs of Air Jordans.

7. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

my popcorn is ready

8. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse

anime fan
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

9. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse

anime fan
    Home Page:
    Also, who else played Pokemon Channel?

10. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    Yep, I played that as well. Though, I barely remember any of it. I also remember playing that N64 pokemon game where you used that weird mic.

11. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse

anime fan
    Home Page:
    Yeah I had that, I played it like three times because nothing ever happened.

12. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    I really don't see how you can consider yourself a gamer, I don't think I've heard you mention a single worthwhile game you're good at.

13. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Fire at will, bucko.

14. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:

this game is like a mini Japanese gameshow

best played drunk

15. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    Drakengard 1.

16. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    You mean "new grounds era flash games" dummy.

17. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

How about trying to make some sense?

18. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:
    lol

how about Darkstone (2000)

it's Diablo for cheapos

19. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    Anything is better then Drakengard. I suppose I could give it a try.

20. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    what I'm saying is, all your so called "retro games" are basically just shitty newgrounds era flash game. You're such an austistic child that your idea of "old school" means things in 2001

21. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I didn't realize they run console emulators on newgrounds.

Let me clarify that one for you. Old school:

NES, TurboGrafx-16, SNES, Genesis, Jaguar, 3DO, Neo Geo, Saturn, N64, first-gen PS1, first-gen Xbox

And again, I reiterate

I'm serious. I'd obliterate you throughout an entire library from start to finish.

22. Zozmal

Zozmal
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

King of the Shoutbox
    I loved that game. It made you really feel like you were apart of its strange world.

One game that I like, but no one seems to play, or like that much is, The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings. It had a great story, great voice actors, and a huge improvement to combat. Most people don't like that it's you can only free roam in a not too big area for each chapter, but I love not having to travel millions of miles to do the next mission.

23. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Honestly PS1 and Xbox 1 aren't really "retro" and even n64 is pushing it. You don't want to compete with me on those 2 because that gives me access to Halo 1, Call of Duty 1, Medal of Honor, a couple Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and Tekken titles.

So if we go n64 or earlier, I'd still beat you at the various street fighters on those systems, F-zero, super smash, mario kart,
    because even though only retards play those games anymore, the SKILL set carries over. I'm just the better gamer.

24. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I'll give you Halo, CoD, and Medal of Honor, I stopped giving a shit about FPS games somewhere around Perfect Dark.

As for the fighting games you listed, expert level on all three. I jacked enough kids at the arcades to know I can wallop any random player without much effort. You can add Killer Instinct and Virtua Fighter to that list.

The two racing games you listed I hold sick time records on in multiple stages, and I highly doubt you could compete. Smash Bros, nobody beats me with Ness. Nobody.

I stopped gaming because I have a career. This doesn't make you a better gamer, I just don't have the time or the desire to play shooters with a bunch of faggot 13 year olds.

25. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    PK Uber!

26. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    lol arcade warriors. The arcade scene is actually pretty low-tier outside of Japan and southeast asia, so I'm sure you may think you're great, but I don't think you know say, the option selects in SSFII turbo. So you admit you can't compete at FPS, so that is one area in which I'm superior to you. In case you dislike the "modern" style, I'll also hapily murder you at Quake or Unreal. As for SSB, I'm sure you were the big kid on your playground, but you'd have bad luck playing against me. You will not beat me at mortal kombat.

Also you do realize that the "records" you have on racing games are uh kind of just on your console?

See here's the fundamental difference, your sense of competition is being able to beat your siblings, your friends, kids at your school, or neighborhood kids at the arcade. Once the internet opened you up to REAL competition, you just gave it up. Plenty of people have room in their lives for both gaming and career; it just requires TALENT.

27. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I forgot them by now, it's been over a decade. Regarding competition in the arcade scene, I've always lived in large urban areas and there was a wide array of players of varying degrees of skill. At 12 years old I was able to manhandle the majority of them. $3 in quarters would last me most the afternoon.

Quake was the only FPS I played online, and I had dangerous accuracy with the railgun. Regardless, you probably could beat me in that game, I'm just not a big fan of shooters. Aside from Doom 2, I never really got into them. Goldeneye was a good party game, though.

Yes, I will beat you in Mortal Kombat. I had fatalities memorized for every character. However if I had a choice, I'd take Killer Instinct over MK any day of the week. Glacius' 80 hit combo would end a round in less than 10 seconds, and I can do it with my eyes closed.

The internet didn't really open up to gaming outside of Battle.net and Quake until years after I stopped gaming. I did play a fair amount of MechWarrior 2 online, and held my own against some of the highest ranked players.

I've resigned from competitive gaming due to time constraints, lack of motivation, and general disenchantment. If I were to sit down, focus and give a shit, I'm certain I would climb the ranks of any leaderboard at an alarming pace.

These days, I'd rather just play DK Country or Dr Mario with a friend. Sue me, I got better things to do.

28. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    tl;dr once a scrub, always a scrub. Get on my level scrub. You stopped because you were never good and you knew you never would be.

29. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

If I wrote it in rhyme and had it produced by Gucci Mane you'd listen to it every day.

You're not a better gamer. You're just a man-child.

30. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    All I am is your intellectual and moral superior.