Team9000 (Minecraft)

Discussion in 'Nobody Cares' started by Seku, Dec 17, 2011.

?

Is Team9000 gay?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. lolno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    So, I just started playing Minecraft Classic, and I discovered this group/guild/clan/whatever called Team9000. I started building awesome things in the Guest world, like, really awesome things (vehicles, office buildings, and a system of underground tunnels). Out of boredom (as I had been on for seven hours) I built a small swastika. Now, in the rules it clearly states "No Hitler skins or swastikas", but I didn't really care. After all, why would they permaban me for building a symbol (mind you, it was in the corner, and hidden by the other constructs)? So I logged off (boredom), and came back an hour later. I soon found out I was banned. Banned? Yes, banned. Forever. From the largest MC Classic server. I considered a ban appeal, but decided against it. I went to the forums, and posted an Introduction topic instead. I'm still pissed, but I'm hoping that they'll remove my ban if they see how cool I am.

https://www.team9000.net/threads/everyone-likes-me.15511/

I would like you people to testify to my coolness, and spread my presence throughout the boards, so I can play Minecraft again. Thanks.