Sweet dreams

Discussion in 'Ænonymous' started by dramacrat, Apr 18, 2012.

1. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    I had a dream that I was fingerered in the ass (I'm a guy) by someone, and I'm pretty sure that person was @PerpetuallyAroused. Weird, I know.

I think I got into the same van with him or something, which probably doubled as his home, and then we only talked for a few seconds before he jammed his finger deep in there. In reality I was sleeping comfortably in my own bed, but the dream felt so real that my ass was in ardent pain. His arms were quite skinny, but in dreamland they were just impossible for me to move. I was helpless and devastated by the pain. I remained expressionless, however, to deny him the satisfaction. Once I was finally free, I got the fuck out of there. I don't remember the rest of the dream, nor the beginning, so don't ask.

2. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    I dreamed, that I was with two of my companions from high school, and we bought a farm for some reason. We started out raising cattle, but one of my friends (the fat one, and the actual owner) ended up turning the ranch into some kind of zoophile's retreat. He even made his own movies.