#SupNerds

Discussion in 'Noob Introduction Forum' started by #Medic411, Jan 25, 2012.

1. #Medic411

#Medic411
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Hey doucherockets. I'm here to deliver the ripe kick in the balls that society has decided you all need.

#Daddyshome

#Bringingsociology2uredf

#Keepyoursmalldongsoutofmyway

#DoublespacingWHATTHEFUCKAREYOUGOINGTODOABOUTIT

First person to tell me this isn't twitter can get a free blowjob from the nearest somewhat attractive electrical socket. #Getrocked

Also the word faggot offends me so please don't say it. Ok faggots? #Rhetoricalquestions

THX #ttyl

2. jonathan

jonathan
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

hello noob

3. #Medic411

#Medic411
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I see your seniority is off the fucking charts

4. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    This... this is not a bad intro post...

I though i would never see the day...

5. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    Wow, the same kind of intro thread I've seen in the last few days. Wonderful. So, where to begin...

Your post sucks, you're not edgy, you're not funny, hashtags and twitter are gay, you're probably gay too, as well as a faggot.

Faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

6. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

7. KelpBurn

KelpBurn
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Proffessional Brony
    HERE WE GO AGAIN

8. #Medic411

#Medic411
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Wow, oh my mistake. Wow, I guess I didn't do my fucking research and read all the other intro thread posts to make sure there aren't any similarities. Wow, maybe I should have cited my sources or read the whole forum before posting to make sure I didn't accidentally say the same thing as someone else on the internet. Wow.

Wow, Nyancat isn't funny and WOW; way to be that guy who copies and pastes the word faggot #original

9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Welcome, I will fuck your ass hard.

10. Electric Eel

Electric Eel
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Wow. What a gigantic faggot. Do you think this is twitter, you aspie little nincompoop?

I'd suggest you promptly fuck off and return to twitter where you are limited to short 140 character bursts of retardation.

#YouHaveDowns

11. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Another Fumo sock. By my count that's 4 in the last few days.

The one man army approach. Tops, Johnny Mass real classy.

12. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse

Faggot Police
    The "I'm better than you faggots" has been done at least once in the past few days; speak of the devil, the other faggot has already arrived.

Who cares about what my medal is, I'm insulting you because you're acting like you're so much cooler OMG gaiz or wtf ever. And I copied faggot to offend you. If you didn't want anyone to do it you shouldn't have said it offended you.

You know, I'm starting to think you're actually 16 and you think posting here makes you SO FUCKING KEWL AND EDGY SHIT. Go get a job and move out of your mommy's basement, k?

13. #Medic411

#Medic411
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I don't even think the electrical socket would want you. Sorry you don't have anyone to follow you IRL #roughtimes

Oh yes because getting the word faggot off the internet is an entirely realistic goal faggot. I actually love the word faggot as is obvious if you read that first sentence with about 25% brain power since I use the word faggot more than is necessary.

And guess what? I actually do have a job. This might be a complete fucking surprise but I work as 911 Paramedic. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?#ifitlookslikeaduckandquackslikeaduckfuckyou

14. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Oh dear, a hipster :/

15. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse

Faggot Police
    No, it was pretty clear you didn't really care about the word faggot. But I copied/pasted it repeatedly anyway. I didn't give a shit whether or not you really cared.

Oh, wow, soooo prestigious. So why are you wasting your time where when you could be helping people? Go on, go save lives. Or go fap, or go die, anything, just GTFO.