suicide hot wings for dinner

Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by lulzyer, Aug 25, 2011.

1. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    holy christ these are hot and awesome, sinus issues solved immediately

2. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I've only once ever encountered a spice that I couldn't eat. My dad brought it home from his trip to Vegas for me. It was so god damn hot that it was inedible.

Back in my old hometown I used to eat at this Indian restaurant where I'd always order the hottest version of foods available - which wasn't that hot to me. After several requests by me to make the food hotter, at last the owner, a Paki looking guy, came out. He was chapped. He started saying, "WHAT??! It's not hot enough for you!? This is... TOO HOT!!" And I told him it wasn't hot enough, just to rankle him for his warnings, prior to dinner, that I couldn't eat his spicy food.
    He saw that I could eat the dish with no problem, so he vanished to the kitchen for a few minutes and came back with some exotic looking peppers. I ate them with relative ease -- but, Christ! Were they hot... though I feigned a casual demeanor and choked back the tears and nose drippings.
    Defeated, the owner told me to come back in 3 weeks, as he was going to India and he'd bring me back something special. 3 weeks later, I went back. He remembered me. And with my meal he brought out the most insane looking pepper I've ever seen. He called out all the staff to witness my undoing - but I ate that pepper, too, and through it was so fucking spicy - so insanely hot... I choked back the signs all over again.

Finally, he conceded defeat and gave me my meal for free. He was a real cool guy, and I'm sad that I live away, else I'd eat there every night. Through my consumption of inedible peppers, I had won an Indian man's respect; which is the second hardest respect to gain, besides that of an Arab.

THE END.

3. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Most impressive.

4. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Had some buffalo wings with some suicide shit sauce yesterday fuck its gonna hurt a lot my next shit(s)

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List