Student Arrested for Burping During Class

Discussion in 'News' started by Squall741, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Squall741

Squall741
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]

http://www.bangstyle.com/2011/12/kid-arrested-for-burping-at-new-mexico-school/

2. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    I remember you had to do something really fucked up to get sent to Juvie.

"yo cracka, what you in fo'?"
    "I burped in class"
    "...fo'sho' nigga? imma get outta yo way now"

3. SnowKipz

SnowKipz
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Disgusting little fucker. I hope they start arresting the farting ones too.

4. Squall741

Squall741
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

and the darkies.........oh wait..

Seriously, I don't think he should be arrested for that stupid shit. That's a waste of taxpayer dollars.

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

United States of America is Uninhabitable, even for youngsters.

6. Sir Oswald Mosley

Sir Oswald Mosley
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

an arrest seems a bit excessive, a good beat down should be enough to teach them some manners

7. The Lieutenant

The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Lieutenant
    Good job teacher. Now this kid doesn't need school, what with the fuckton of damages the police department and school are going to have to pay him. Person of the year, right here.

8. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    "COPS: Junior High" 10X the action ! Next perp? Down the hall. " Calling all officers we have a 11-44 in Pre-algebra"

9. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
  10. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    The burp probably smelled of marijuana

or the world really is this retarded.

11. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Man, I wish I had gone to public school. I could be a drug kingpin by now, what with the fast track to gladiator school.

12. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    yeah, I don't know what it is, but Americans have some kind of expediency mentality. If someone won't move fast enough, we pepper spray them, they get out of hand in class we arrest them, their skin turns too brown, we either lock them up in gitmo or shoot missiles down from the heavens onto them. This is some ridiculous shit, but its partly precipitated by the shrinking ability people have to deal with things personally.

The teacher at one time mighta slapped the kid around and gotten order, but that is no more. The teachers basically HAVE to call the cops because they can't do shit else. Same with small personal disputes, it used to be you could settle something with a man with fisticuffs, but now thats an assault charge and a court case. Furthermore the cops have a crazy mentality going as well. In communist china where they execute more people than the rest of hte world, you can get into a screaming argument with a traffic cop and just come out with a ticket. Raising your voice at an American cop earns you a taser and a pepper spray and an assaulting an officer charge.

Some schools are pretty bad, and have so many black students that they HAVe to have metal detectors and cops in order to deal with the kids who are all in gangs, but this doens't seem like one of them. Its sad really, take away the black and mexican students, and American students are some of the best in the world, only outperformed by Asians.

13. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    About fucking time they cracked down on the burpers.

All that'll do is lead to a massive increase of "silent but deadly" types.

America. America is that retarded. Maybe Britain, too.

14. HyperHominid

HyperHominid
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Asshole Marine Furfag
    Home Page:
    Basically to look better than any Country, so all means and terms are a go.

15. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    A lot of burps smell as bad as or worse than farts, especially if the one who burps has been eating something smelly like chitterlings, pickled herring or lutefisk... go burn the kid at the stake.

16. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    The only thing that keeps prisoners docile is an injection of young white men in to the system. I applaud the school, the cops, and this flatulent, chubby fucker for getting a early start on a great career of serving the nation. BRAVO!

17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    We should thank the prison industry for playing a lead role in Affirmative Action.

Does anybody get the feeling that Americans would be better off if the teachers weren't unionised and schooling wasn't mandatory? Alas, one must think of ideology first and reality never.

18. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Hell yes. Unions have done their job and had their day in the sun, at least in First World regions like the US, Australia and Western Europe, and the governments do a good job mandating conditions and minimum wage, enforcing child-labor laws and everything the unions did. All they are around for anymore is their political lobbying power, and for their patriotic symbolism in the US... the thing about schooling being mandatory just makes for angry kids, frustrated parents and more government money wasted on kids who don't care about education. The law of the jungle (survival of the fittest) and natural selection will weed out most of those who fail in regard to education...

19. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I build cool shit, and investments.
    Home Page:
    What ever happened to the good ol' days of smacking one of those little brats?

20. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

No. There must be some kind of bot that's making these stories up. Complete with photoshops and everything.

21. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    See Web v1.0's sig for what should happen to the little cunts.

Just to clarify - they're the fuckee's in the scenario.

22. worldofwhorecraft

worldofwhorecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Retail slave
    Home Page:
    burping iz srs bsns

23. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Lol, from my 1-year experience at New West Denver High School, I might add that better (or rather fewer sucky) teachers would be good. The fucking history teacher got his assistance teacher's degree (not that he assisted anyone - he was the history teacher, period) in some evening school thing, he was a construction worker before that. If you asked him anything, all he'd ever say "it's all on the handout".
    Or the French teacher who couldn't speak French. Seriously, all she managed was some garbled shit that sounded like bastardized Spanish. There were some good ones, the Physics teacher I had was a genuinely smart guy and well-respected even with the troublemakers, but I got the impression that to many bright folks, teaching at a high school just did not seem worth the trouble of having to deal with the students, seeing how they CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

I guess if you made it easier for teachers to discipline kids and get themselves respect, the profession would attract brighter and more competent folks again.

24. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Fuck! That reminds me of an english teacher we had in "the gym" that was an expert in spamming us with make work-photocopies. Western societies seems to have some kind of collective school problem. However, Sweden is different because we think that we're alone with these problems.

However, I've got a sister who's a teacher. And she's been to France several times and is taking french lessons on her spare time in order to level up. Ergo: Let's hope that our teachers was the last of a dying breed.