Stuck in the Friend Zone?

Discussion in 'Locker Room Talk' started by Edgeworth, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 2
    • List
  2. Stephen

Stephen
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Good thing we have 99,999,999 coins for extra lives, gonna need 'em.

3. Infamous

Infamous
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Being a dick
    2 weeks later that relationship ended for not having 100,000,000 coins.

4. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    Why pay for sex when you can put on a ski mask and a condom* and rape them? It's not like they've seen anything other than your face before.

*Always practice safe sex

5. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    I care about women's feelings, and I'd be in a relationship with one just to talk about out feelings and thoughts.

But that's because I'm gay.

6. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    Women have feelings?

7. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Funny, but let's be serious. Any animal(including male and female humans) that has some sort of brain has feelings.

8. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    I don't believe that for an instant. It's far more likely that "feelings" are just a clever instinctual ploy to obtain a mans jew golds.

My methods may be radical, dangerous, and possibly unethical, but damn it! They produce RESULTS

9. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

No
    On the other hand, no
    That's three

10. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    UNPOPULAR OPINION? HELL YEAH!

11. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    bosnian-muslim-rape-victims.

12. CocaineInMyBrain

CocaineInMyBrain
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

professional migrant

13. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Wich reminds me that...

boromi3.

14. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    rapzo.

15. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I build cool shit, and investments.
    Home Page:
    I tend to just fuck them and toss them. If I really wanted to listen to your daily drama, I would have been born gay.

16. Emily

Emily
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

This is a rude statement but it's the truth anyhow

17. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    I tend to wind up with difficult women who expect ME to fix their damn problems. You are a perfectly cognitive being, how about YOU fix them!

18. Stephen

Stephen
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Wth are you talking about? Wimmins are NOT Cognitive.
    (Whatever that means)

19. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    How can they consider themselves "nice guys" when all they want to do is get into a girl's pants?

20. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

No

21. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Being in a relationship means that you have to buy twice as many drugs. Fuck that.

22. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    This

Though on the other hand, if you value poon over drugs... And money. And your free will, your hearing, your happiness...

Or if you're one of those gaylords who needs somebody to talk with about their FEELINGS

23. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Not having feelings is awesome. My grandfather told me about all the cool shit he did in the mafia and he never lost a night of sleep over it.

24. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    i'm not difficult... i solve my own problems.

men always feel like they have to solve a woman's problem....
    because that's in your nature...
    "problem? here's the fix."
    honestly, you guys don't.
    just listen & confirm her feelings.
    listening could get you into her panties faster.

a woman that keeps you in the "friend zone"
    knew within minutes of meeting you
    if you will get into her panties or not.
    basically, you're banging your head against a wall you will never break.
    it's up to you if you want to stay friends or move on....

25. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    My great grandfather rolled with Al Capone.

26. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    You're So hetero its emberassing.,

27. Erotic Boners

Erotic Boners
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Loser
    Don't nice guy it and remember you have testicles

28. azby

azby
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

VideoGame Connoisseur
    I just realised that Saint Joseph is the Patron Saint of Nice Guys.

29. snaggletoof

snaggletoof
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Artfag / Musician / Blogger / Activist / Vegan
    the friend zone is just a waiting spot for less appealing dudes that are shy and maybe not very confident, they don't have shit to offer but listening to some chick bitch about her problems about other guys, giving a bitch money, and being on call for a bitch.

So if you don't wanna be in the friend zone. Grow some balls, quit making star wars references or other references to nerd culture. be cool, and don't be jealous, possessive, needy, or clingy. Bitches will never respect you or want shit to do with you. Also, don't try to paint yourself as a nice guy and something a chick has been missing.

The other day I was at the bar and I overheard some chick talking to this dude, and she was all like...."why are guys such douchebags? why do guys cheat?" and the dude being a pussy and a dumbass said...."not all guys are like that...blah blah blah". He shoulda said....guys cheat because bitches be using dudes, talking to other dudes like the other dude just "wants to be friends," and don't reciprocate in a relationship because they're selfish bitches that want attention from other "guy friends," and they don't respect a guy in a relationship, or they want a boyfriend but still want to act single, and the guy gets tired of it and keeps his options open, and if the bitch don't come around he moves on the next opportunity (just like bitches do).

So overall, have some confidence, treat a bitch right, don't be possessive or clingy, and have some self-respect. If you just want some ass, there's plenty of girls you can get ass from if you just chat up a bitch and push the envelope (but subtly) u just gotta pick up on social cues or there's always backpage LOL. Sometimes girls just wanna fuck too. If your looking for a relationship same things apply, and if the bitch wants you too, then she'll act accordingly, but with that has to come trust, and you have to give and she's gotta give, and it's not somethings you should try to force or control or expect. Feelings get hurt when there's that feeling of inequality and that's how jealousy, guilt tripping, and tit-for-tat shit get started, and that's not healthy. Which brings me to the next thing.

If you're looking for a relationship, also expect the possibility of a break up. And know that somethings that start off perfect or intense, turn out to be anything but. Sometimes things can be worked out, and people can change, and learn to do things differently, but also things can change later in a relationship. Women for example, sometimes find out their man is a cross dresser or a closet homosexual. For guys, you find out your bitch is into polyamourous relationships and wants some other guy to fuck her and have his kid and you to raise it, cuz ur more the nurturing type but she wants to live in harmony with you both in her life and the kids life. Shit can get strange as time goes on, or even after years and years together, you could get complacent, and fall in love with someone else or they can.

Anywhoo, from the friend zone, you're really just looking to go for broke with that one person and giving it all to make it happen. which brings me to my next point....

There's like 2 friend zones. There's that friend who is a total sucker, and there's that friend that is just there, doesn't really bug much, keeps in contact and is even more enticing than that other friend because the friend in the other category is like a stable, always there, but she's talked to you enough to know you're a total pussy and would only consider you if she had absolutely no one. If you remember from what I said earlier, about other dudes a girl might be talking to that she thinks just "wants to be friends." Well, that's that other friend.

And that's another thing. You're never gonna get out of the friend zone (the sucker friend, like Ducky in that movie "Pretty in Pink") if you're too afraid of getting your feelings hurt, being open and honest about your thoughts and feelings or motives, and secure enough to know that yeah maybe ur bitch does have guy friends waiting in line. Maybe some offer her some kinda comfort and support (emotional or financial) and some offer her something else (fun, intrigue, excitement).

So if you wanna relationship, you gotta give her some slack, trust her, but not be such a total pussy that she will walk all over you and expect you might have to deal with some emotional pain.

So if you think that's something you can handle, then maybe you can get out of the fucking friend zone or at least move to the other side of the friend zone, cuz there's actually 2 friend zones but you can't see it from where you're standing.

But sometimes, some chick will kinda put you in that other friend zone, cuz she'll keep calling you for shit and to feel better, and you might try to be nice cuz ur not really interested, but you wanna be nice, and maybe she's like a less experienced girl, like she hasn't had too many relationships, and that's like a weird situation where you can kinda be in the category of the sucka friend, but some girls only have that category cuz they're not really experienced, and so you could be that and eventually end up in a relationship that way too.

You never know how shits gonna go.

30. iViking

iViking
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Rape culture supply
    No women shall ever love a man in the same way that he loves her.

It is simply their nature.