Stream of Consciousness

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Slavoj Jizzek, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    I am going to attempt thought-dump upon whichever user is unfortunate enough to have viewed this thread. I am currently watching a discussion on Buddhism by Slavoj Zizek and involved in a conversation with two friends, one of whom is a Philadelphian and one of whom is a drunken New Jersyan. I am getting nothing of substance from any but particles from all three.

The protestation of leftists is a fundamentally useless, however therapeutic, idea. Fundamentally, these "radicals" are opposed to the idea of change. Surely, under the auspice of Obama's America they have praised the scion of change despite the actual presence of true and measurable change.

They instead praise Europe who has experienced a down-grade in life-quality for the sake of acceptance of such values for the sake of so-called emotional "comfort." Perhaps if we are kind to these "minorities" they will forgive these several eras of this "cultural invasion" and imperialism.

Except they are not. Minorities have launched their own sort of "colonies" upon Western nations. They have these unconvertable areas of resistance to the supposed apology wherein they are immune to prosylitization. For the democratic hopes to infect the savage with his tradition of human value and worth.

However he is fundamentally mistaken. The savage has no concept of human value. The savage is obsessed with personal/cultural progress with no view of capital-h humanity. In the face of Mohamedism we are doomed for our sense of fair-play and desire to convert by persuasion disarms us in the face of fanaticism.

Eastern imperialism has snuck in covertly in answer to the apology of the West.

And now, the true answer! The East never desired an apology, but merely the continuation of righteous action. With their words they cried "Death to the West!" with their actions they cried "Rescue us!" This game is unwinable to us.

In indulging the East in their childish games, we are abandoning what is right and good for all of us. The East wants desperately to be civilized and the West wants desperately to civilize, however we are all participatory in this farce in which we avoid our desire to civilize and the West as always ignores its desire to be civilized.

2. Ronny

Ronny
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

dago
    my stream of consciousness failed the only things that did come up are these

3. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    You never fail to bring me to the border of vomiting. Good work!

4. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

@Ronny I figure that's what the inside of your mind looks like.

5. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    Cat eggs, I dreamt about them.