Storytime with Meepsheep: Negi + hkh

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Meepsheep, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse
    THEY DON'T PAINT PICTURES, THEY JUST TRACE ME

anime fan
    Home Page:
    Negi Springfield awoke to a repeated banging; her hands must have come untied. He bitterly crept out of his warmth in bed to the makeshift dungeon-basement, grabbing his father's gun along the way. While his life was regularly humdrum and composed of a tight schedule consisting of IRC, forums, and anime, a recent family emergency had left him abandon for two weeks. It was at that same time that his fellow EDF poser hkh found herself in his area and in need of lodging. More than willing to assist her, Negi brought the woman into the home he shared with his father for the time being. While his plans did not reach out to the extent that would soon be witnessed, her femme musk had overtaken what little of his senses were left; his angel would soon be truly his.

Unknowing where to acquire GHB or rohypnol, Negi went with the next best thing, and dug deep into his father's liquor cabinet in the study where he would often find his dad having "alone time". If there was one thing he had collected about hkh from her time spent online, it was that her levels of self-control were less-than-normal. Without a doubt she would be drowning in Jack Daniel's Old No. 7, and vulnerable to Negi's ploy.

Yet that was the past, all Negi had to worry about now was preparing for the rising sun, and the day to follow. A day not to be forgotten by either party, and most importantly, Negi's first encounter with a woman's sacred gardens.

She could hear his feet shuffle down the staircase. While she could easily overpower him in her sober state, her feet remained bound together, in order to discourage escape. The cold barrel of the rifle was the next thing she felt, in addition to the duct tape being ripped from corner to corner off of her mouth. She did not scream, but only was able to murmur a soft "Please..."

"Tell me you love me," penetrated the night air from Negi's lips, "do it."

"SHUT UP FREAK!"

To show that he meant business, Negi gave the woman a quick whop to the back of the head with the blunt of the rifle. Now wanting to cooperate, hkh muttered a pathetic "I... I love you."

"WHO DO YOU LOVE!"

"I... l... love you Negi."

"CALL ME ONII-CHAN!"

"I love you... onii-chan"

Tears were now flowing down hkh's soft face, as the terrors of uncertainty were worse than any blow Negi could deliver. At the same time, Negi decided that tomorrow was too long to wait to enjoy the fruits of his labor, and readjusting the bindings on his prisoner's hands, began preparing for the finest moment of his adult life.

In a "reach-around" position, he un-buttoned and un-zipped her pants, then slowly scooted them down her waist until they reached her knees. Negi was trembling in excitement as his fingers felt the lace of her underwear, which soon joined her jeans at knee-level. Reaching to revel his erect cock, although short, he wasted no time in jamming it into her womanhood. Less pleasurable results than expected were due to the fact that she was not lubed or "wet", providing discomfort for Negi and sheer pain for hkh. Ejecting his penis, he was forced to find the nearest lotion supply, which he had memorized for quick daily use after regular anime viewings. Returning to his present, he greased up his dick and returned it to its rightful place: inside hkh.

Unsatisfied with this mere perversion, Negi began inserting his fingers into her anus to further arouse himself. One by one he jammed them inside, causing hkh to utter screams of intense displeasure. The pain was only intensified by him squirming the trio of fingers in her as he repeatedly pumped his cock in and out of her vaginal area. He soon began to start pulling her beautifully shaped anus out of position, resulting in her intestine loosing itself out of her body, causing further horrific pain. After ejaculating into her vagina, he began using this "pink sock" to masturbate his perpetually erect member.

Hollers of pain flooded the basement, as he squeezed her innards (although now "outards") tighter to continue the stimulation of his penis, pulling them further out. Soon, he would cum again, this time leaving streaks of hot white juices throughout her ejected organs. For his final "treat", he would have his darling clean himself off, as the last act left a thin coat of mucous feces and blood. He presented his manhood in front of her face, the stench of her own shit filling her nose.

"Suck it."

She burdened herself to take in his shit-coated dick orally, lapping up the bitter taste that left a horrid sour ring throughout her mouth. With every movement of her tongue she would gag, more and more and more, until at last the vomit released itself onto Negi's penis, which she too was forced to lick and suck off.

After his third and final ejaculation, he untied her feet, and with the gun held to her back, lead her slowly to his room, where he would lie with her for the rest of the night. The last words to leave his mouth being, "My angel" as a terrified hkh witnessed Negi drift off to sleep.

2. OMGCoolUsernameBro

OMGCoolUsernameBro
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Ass fucking
    Jesus christ, fucking tears. FUCKING TEARS I SAY. I'm fucking crying of laughter. :D

3. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
  4. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
  5. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    I hate slash fics.

6. The Satanist

The Satanist
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Not being a jew.
    I came to this.

7. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh my god this is gold.

I love you Meepsheep.

8. hkh

hkh
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

prostitot
    aint readin this shiyatttt

9. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

It is a bit brutal, but a good fanfic.

If you do read it, I can tell you it's sort of off and not me at all.

10. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    i have the sick feeling you masturbated to this

11. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I didn't though.

Whatever.

I would have done it much more tenderly and consentually, using the promise of booze to get sex. I am not a monster though.

12. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    you depraved man

13. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

My vices and I...

14. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Yeah, in real life, you're totally a well-adjusted human being.

15. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Don't put words in my mouth.

I may be fucked up, but I am not so fucked up that I torture people like that.

16. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    admit it negi, you'd enjoy the feeling. the rush of power as you force a helpless woman at gunpoint to chow down on your shit coated chode.

17. tokumei

tokumei
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sea Lawyer
    No, I don't think he wants to be in power. According to this, he'd rather be placed in the pussiest scenario possible by having a woman unexpectedly give him a foot-reach-around.

18. faggotmaximum

faggotmaximum
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

rape
    "CALL ME ONII-CHAN!"

best line

19. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I'll put something else in your mouth princess.

20. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Dude.

You faggot.

21. hkh

hkh
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

prostitot
    " beautifully shaped anus "

how did you know?

22. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    My expert opinion was asked.

23. hkh

hkh
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

prostitot
    butt butt butt..how did you know about DAT ASS.
    am i being spyed on!?

24. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

25. Patroclus Rex

Patroclus Rex
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Nope, you lost it here. Negi's dick isn't anywhere near enough to cause pain to anyone in any situation. Even if he jammed it in your eye socket, you'd just blink it off.