State of Georgia releases anti-fat people videos!

Discussion in 'Music, Movies & Media' started by Obsequious, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

2. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    About fucking time.
    I hate it the way it's o.k to make anti smoking ads and tax cigarettes to try and make it harder to smoke,but being a fat fuck is your own business.

I think we need a fat tax.
    Fat people are sicker,they are less productive workers so they are burden on the economy.
    They should pay extra taxes to pay the rest of us back for their lack off willpower that ends up costing everyone money.

3. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I made the mistake of revealing on Facebook that I was a former meth user, and this fucking fat girl on my friends list launched into some tirade about how she can't respect anybody who's a former meth user. I felt like saying, "That's a pretty ironic statement coming from somebody who's morbidly obese. Oh, wait, let me guess: It's not your fault, because you have a gland problem."

I really shoulda said that, but instead I just deleted her.

Mind you, I am not prejudiced against fat people. I myself happen to be a fat person. I just don't like it when women suffer from the "fat girl personality" mental disorder. It's perfectly fine and good for a girl to have a fat body. Just please don't have a fat personality.

4. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

man boobies!

5. hkh

hkh
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

prostitot
    i agree with oddguy
    fat people are disgusting.

also LOL meth

6. Matt255

Matt255
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I honestly don't give a fuck if an adult has a weight problem, because they at least know the risks. It's when fat parents raise fat kids because they can't say no and ruin any chance for a future they have that I throw up the red flag. That's just selfish and reprehensible. Parents with obese kids should get their children taken away on sight IMO.

7. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

My mother is a compulsive over-eater and I grew up fat, thanks to the food binges she taught me to indulge in from day one. I love her and all, but looking back, it saddens me that she would bring home giant mountains of crap food and train me to stuff my face with it as if that was a normal behavior.

8. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    What a bitch. Just about anyone who claims moral high ground over any kind of drug user is a retard or a hypocrite. At lest you kicked your habit, whereas she's probably still shovelling big Macs into her gaping face hole.

9. dick satchel

dick satchel
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

masterbateing as frequently as possible
  10. THEE HAMMER

THEE HAMMER
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I fucking hate fatties. Worse than bronies.

11. Matt255

Matt255
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You make it sound like most bronies aren't fat to begin with.

12. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I was really tempted to tell her that I knew for a fact that several of the people on her friends list were current or former meth users, and that I would be happy to inform each one of them that she did not respect them. Instead, I simply de-friended her rotund ass.

13. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I can personally vouch that the vermin of Georgia don't give a FUCK about being healthy. All the children are fat...PERIOD. Georgia is a fucking cesspool of filth. I lived there, I grew up there...I grew up thinking, "I am better than these wretched vermin. I am superior in all ways."

My father taught me that. The south east of America is a virtual hole of Grade A shit... nothing of value is exported. Period. Any arguments to the contrary are just plain wrong. Fuck the South....period. Exclamation point.

14. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Australia already has one.

15. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    How is it assessed? Does everyone have to pay it, or do they weight you before they take their percentage?

16. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    "the other" is excluded for a reason. because they are unfit to carry out the prime directive.their seed is poison and should not fertilize our great land. if some do not bleed the crops do not feed. would you see our great race die out of existence because we were afraid to exclude the weak and pathetic that breed like roaches in the forgotten refuse of our empire? shall we invite them to what will become our last supper? should we crucify ourselves for the lazy ignorant minions of self absorbed gluttony? we shall combat them with their own weapons. we shall ignore their demise and let their own hand guide the dagger that pierces their heart. let us not look upon the outcast with hatred but apathetic cold dead eyes. let them be a mirror reflection of their own inevitable fate at the hands of time.

17. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Finally they do something right.

But it still doesn't make up for The Member Formerly Known As Baya rae.

18. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I find it hysterical that you people are like "We're not fascists" or whatever and then these threads come about in which you complain about the nutrition and lifestyle choices of other human beings. To quote a Nazi slogan "Nutrition is not a private matter." I agree wholeheartedly.

19. Matt255

Matt255
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I've never claimed not to be a fascist. Truth told, the only reason I haven't started a police state yet is lack of funding.

20. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    As much as I am fascist, I don't like police because you can never trust if they are clean or not. My personal brand of fascism (as I want to redefine a more modern strain) will do way with the Military Industrial Complex and replace it with two IC: Infrastructure Industrial Complex and the Space Industrial Complex as unlike war, these two complexes are good for humanity.

21. Matt255

Matt255
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'm not much of a politician. I'm more of a "Push people around until they do what you want" kind of leader.

22. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I would just like to clarify my statement.

I only a support maltreatment of fat people for the sake of consistency with the government policy on smoking. In my opinion it would be better if they left smokers alone,but if they don't,it is only fair that they treat fat people the same way.

In essence both are one and the same. They are both the result of people who neglect their health do to their inability to control their impulses. Both cause diseases (obesity causes more),both cost the taxpayer money when these people end up in the hospital,especially now with this new free health care. both are unpleasant to those around them... smokers by blowing smoke at people and fat people by... well,by being fat.

But only one of these is being partially regulated by the government. Constant anti smoking propaganda and raising taxes on cigarettes solely for the sake of discouraging smoking are all an attack on people for their life choice. While on the other hand being overweight is considered someones personal business and the idea of trying to force someone to lose weight is considered taboo.

I know we can't tax food like we tax tobacco,but we can tax people for being fat.

Really the only real difference between the two is that you can't get second hand fat.

23. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    One kind of can get second hand fat, as fatties tend to try and get others to over eat, fat parents usually have fat children, etc...

24. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Nice to see this but it won't do anything. They have already made the Americans too fat to care about anything, to fat to fight back. We see people are trying to make Christian values go away and have a sinful replacement and all you see is these so called Christians accepting it, "No, God didn't mean that in that way...." - YES HE DID YOU FUCKING MORONS AND YOU WILL BURN FOR YOUR APATHETIC RESPONSE

25. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Although i agree with your statement generally speaking,i don't really see it's connection to this topic.
    Could you help by clarifying ?
    I don't remember anything in the old testament about obesity,is there something about it in the new ?

26. placebo

placebo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I had to take a valium to deal with this thread.

It's very correct of the state of Georgia to make these, but all it'll do is give the Fat Acceptance Movement (groan) something to rail about until it too is taken off the air with public apologies abound.

God forbid that fat people adjust in order to function in our "thin-centric" world. No, slash budgets on programs designed to help victims of issues they have no control over - the retarded, the elderly, the blind - so that Sugartits McOvereater can collect disability before he's hit 30 without anyone hurting his feelings.

Not that it's unhealthy! No, good luck finding anyone that will own up to any negative consequences of being obese, despite the terrible strain it's had upon our economy.

Enjoy burying your children, you deluded, immature, criminally stupid fucks.

Not that there aren't heavy people who don't fit that bill. They're the exception rather than the rule.

27. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse
    Here for the "Intellectual Debates"

Lazy college senior
    Everyone has to pay it in a theoretical way but only the fat people will pay it in a practical way: the foods containing high percentages of (saturated) fat become pricier as a form of indirect taxes. Logically, what the people supporting the fat tax are thinking is that 10 cents extra per pack of potato chips will stop the immersive hordes of fat people running down the super markets every morning.

And what's even more idiotic in this campaign is that vegetables are still more expensive than meat in America.

28. placebo

placebo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

What good will that do? It's not like these people are actually paying for their food, EBT is. But I appreciate the line of thought. It's ludicrous that healthy, ethical food isn't an option for anyone with a reasonable food budget.

I rule that this is dealt with in the same manner as my anti-population growth plan, which is this: Bring back the social taboo. If someone's behavior isn't okay, treat it as such.

29. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    Oh, yeah, these billboards are everywhere. I laugh at every one of them.

30. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Poor kids, fat peoples are horrible creatures :<