Stæt of the Union, June 2013

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by Nouble Digger, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Nouble Digger

Nouble Digger
    Expand Collapse
    FURFRIEND

bad artist, pls commission
    With the year of 2013 nearly halfway over, I figured it would be appropriate to assess ED's position on search results.

A few searches indicate that ED is doing very well for itself, in the eyes of the internet.

All searches performed in incognito mode to avoid bias results.

[​IMG]
    The ED article is the second result.

[​IMG]
    Offended has also made its rise to the top once again.

[​IMG]
    This is just shameful.

We still have a lot of work to do when it comes to manipulating SE results, but I'd say the operation to return ED to where it once was on Google is a resounding success in the name of all that is humorous.

Well done.

2. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer

Why should I care that a bunch of niggerfaggot trolls are being outsmarted by Google's algorithms? I don't even wish to know how that repulsive creature actually works unless I absolutely have to.

3. Nouble Digger

Nouble Digger
    Expand Collapse
    FURFRIEND

All you literally have to do is search something and click the ED article's link. That raises it's relevance in Google's eyes.

And for your information, it was girlvinyl that shattered ED's previous dominance on Google. Or has that fact already departed your goldfish memory?

4. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I have ED in my history, put a in address bar problem solved.

unless you're some failtroll trying to count out google to potato, unwatch this thread.

5. Nouble Digger

Nouble Digger
    Expand Collapse
    FURFRIEND

Ok look, this isn't a call to action as much as a reflection about how far ED has come since 2011. It's like you're trying your hardest to discredit what has already been done passively by ED users for the last two years.

Most results are already number 2 on most searches. The only way they will rank higher is if Google were to be paid to slot them first. It's mission accomplished, nigger, why do you refuse to appreciate this?

6. Bass

Bass
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Better than you
    Not to discount the boom in popularity, but there's also this for your searching convenience:

[​IMG]

7. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

And I hate google. When you take that company down and distribute it's programs and data to the people as rightful bounty I will be greatly pleased.
    I know, Google really means fraud in yiddish.
    Because the mission is just getting started.