Spic shoots black guy in self defense.

Discussion in 'News' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Apr 2, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
  1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

http://trayvon.co.cc/
    [​IMG]

More found at link above.

2. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Why is this a big deal?
    Zimmerman shot a spook in his fenced off community who came at him, he was on the side of self defense, and Jigaboo's being what they are, demand that he be brought to "justice" there is a bounty out on his head by the Black Panther movement, Mainstream media has tried to portray Trayvon as having been a 14 year old kid carrying skittled and soda who Zimmerman shot for no reason.
    Truth to the contrary Trayvon was a 17 year old over 6 ft thug who was trespassing and had a history of all kinds of criminal shit.

This ladies and gentleman is going to trigger something similar to last years "Rise of the Planet of the apes" in the United Kingdom riots, if Zimmerman goes to a speedy trial and of course will be found not guilty on grounds of self defense.
    it is very likely he will either be killed or his case will be put off for years till the public no longer remembers or cares.

3. Ronny

Ronny
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

dago
    That punk, Trayvon Martin, was a burden on society

4. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    No matter what the outcome, the niggers will riot and burn their own shitty ghettos in protest/affirmation of what happens.

The fucking dickheads are so stupid, they destroy their own shit when they're angry with someone else.

5. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

LETS TIP SOMETHING OVER!

6. inquire or hack

inquire or hack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Puttin' flesh in tombs
    George Zimmerman is apparently some type of Latino/Jew chimera, and looks and acts like a whiny little bitch. He also carries a gun out of fear -- despite his inability to cope with the consequences of possessing, much less using it. He greatly exaggerated the injuries against his person. On top of that, he made a hobby out of snitching to the police. These things do not reflect well on his character.

Trayvon Martin, on the other hand, was clearly a sporting young lad by all accounts: a sunny soul, who knew how to enjoy the good things in life.... Dressing like a hoodlum, eating candy, strolling around, drinking tea, smoking weed, and beating up on dudes like George Zimmerman. However, he did forget to disarm his opponent. Perhaps that alone damns him?

7. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    Is not racist because there aren't any crackers involved.

That's nice, please go introduce yourself in the proper subforum.

8. FuckCensorship

FuckCensorship
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Apparently not-so-obvious troll.
    Home Page:
    Zimmerman was an asshole, as video surveillance tapes proved he greatly exaggerated, or pretty much completely made up his "injuries" from Trayvon.

Additionally, Trayvon wasn't just randomly breaking into a gated community, his fucking own father LIVED there.

So what if Trayvon did some stupid "criminal" shit when he was younger? That doesn't make it right for him to be murdered.

And even if Zimmerman was assaulted by Trayvon, it's his damn fault for following Trayvon when the police told him not to. I hope he gets killed--but I hope it's slow and painful, as opposed to just being shot.

9. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Fuck you, you dirty little snot bubble.

I'm not being racist, I'm merely observing what niggers do when they get excited. Wetbacks shoot their guns in the air (forgetting about gravity) and whitey drives around in his convertible (that daddy bought him) yelling "whooo hooo" and honking his phallic horn.

Let's see you walk through Compton or Cabrini Green and watch how long you pale little arse remains un-pwnd...

Now fuck off and go back to listening to NPR and volunteering at your local AIDS clinic, you blind little idealistic cunt.

10. FuckCensorship

FuckCensorship
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Home Page:
    Your wildly exaggerated insults don't phase me. I'm about to log off for the night. Have fun being a MAD loser. See you on here tomorrow, I'm sure.

11. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Sweet dreams of equal opportunity niggers, dickface.

You'll wake up to a home invasion, as a couple of darkies steal your stuff, rape your cat, and pop a couple in yo ass.

12. FuckCensorship

FuckCensorship
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Home Page:
    Whatever. You're obviously just a nigger in denial, because you sure as hell act as dumb as one.

>EDIT: You're sig is fucking stupid, it's not even funny or sexy, and don't even comment on mine because I didn't try. And I sure as hell hope that avatar isn't your personal photo, because...well, that would be pretty damn hilarious actually.

13. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

my favorite artist is a nigger.

he's also afraid of other black people, including his reflection

14. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    I think what's more important is the goldmine we have here. It's got Jews, Cubans, niggers, guns, stupid gun laws, gated communities, paranoid 911 calls, and shitty racist pigs. It's a perfect story for them to distort to start a race war then giggle with glee as they rake in the $$$ covering it. It's gonna be one hell of a shit storm, Spike Lee is just the lolcow to come forward; watch them crawl out of the woodwork.

15. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Spike Lee? you mean that faggot who decided to defend Zimmerman just because of a gut feeling?

16. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    No the faggot who's about to get sued for all he's worth for doing the exact opposite. Spike Lee vrs 70 year old white mom and pop chocolate chip cookies in court. I'll fap out the milk :D

17. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Now who's being racist, you hypocritical little turd?

Nice attack on my sig - very witty and truly scathing. Well worth the edit, you downs-afflicted arselicker.

18. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

oh, that guy.

19. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

1. What Video Surveillance footage? THIS?

2. Since when does his father live there? where is the evidence for that?

I know well enough from other cases of boys like Trayvon "turning deys lyfe round!" to know that the self defense excuse still stands.
    There's been a Grandmother that shot to death a black intruder in her home she "shot him as much as i could!" when asked how it happened, then there was the Taxi driver whose passenger attempted to assault possibly for the money, the Taxi driver put one between his eyes, and had no charges laid against him for defending himself.

You find self defense like this only happens with hardened rural people or ex vietnam white people in urban area's are just Nigger bait the perfect prey, incapable of defending or protecting themselves in any way shape or form, and brainwashed to interpret malicious criminal acts as "Aw it's not his/her fault. they just live a hard life which is our fault for the slavery"
    Russian and Arab immigrants have their masculinity intact and will not think twice about smashing in the brains of some spic coon ghostly white crackhead or gook who breaks into their house or attempts to hold em up at their workplace.

As far as i am concerned, as long as the only people who end up missing then turn up stuffed between some rocky crevice in at the beach are people who repeat the same fucking "tolerance" "acceptance" "screw racists their evilZ" and "It's whiteys fault" then i will sleep soundly at night knowing one more voice for evil was snuffed out by the evil it sought to propogate.

20. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Good thing we have terminal velocity.

21. FuckCensorship

FuckCensorship
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Home Page:
    I don't care if some of my posts are conflicting and make me seem like a hypocrite, you're forgetting this is fucking EDF and more than half my posts are jokes or trolling. In this case I WAS defending Trayvon, but that doesn't mean I always try to be a saint or something. I really don't care. Looks like I got you good though scumhook.

22. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

No, but the fact that he was a nigger does.

23. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    I'm a nigger.

24. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

If you're hoping that bullets come down at the same speed they were fired and kill the people who fired the guns, unfortunately.. no.
    but depending on the caliber it could cause a nasty bump on the head.

25. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    You're pretty dumb.

26. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

But you quoted me saying YOU'RE PRETTY DUMB
    Skyler is Boob of the Day.

27. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    Where?

28. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

LOL DFECFEEFE

Now i need to find another Boob of the day before the day is out, so we have a pair of great stonkin tits.

29. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    You defended a nigger.

Case closed.

30. FuckCensorship

FuckCensorship
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Home Page:
    Trayvon Martin was a black person, not a nigger. There's a difference, just like there's a difference between Caucasian and white trash.