South Korea is best Asian country

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Aatolviina, Oct 6, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Aatolviina

Aatolviina
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

börk
    SHOWER ME IN YOUR HATRED.

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. SuicideKing

SuicideKing
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Planning a school shooting because muh feelings.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

There you go.

3. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

south korea is literally a japanese american

4. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    Their obsession with outer looks is just insane. Plastic surgery is encouraged from an early age.
    [​IMG] wI7hs.

Korea's plastic surgery mayhem is finally converging on the same face. Here are the miss korea 2013 contestants.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

6. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I see nothing wrong with being dedicated to looking good.
    You go korea.

7. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Australia is the best asian country

8. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing

9. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Being the best in what I do.
    Didn't South Korea make Dragon Wars? Yeah I hope North Korea obliterates that nation.

10. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    South Korea is one of the worst countries in this planet, their food looks like puke and turtle shit, taste awful, they are greedy as fuck acting like wannabe kikes on my eyes but they fail even on that lol,their women are plastic bitches that most of them are flat as a board,they don't even have armed forces of their own cuz all that shit belongs to the USA,lol, and after all these years they still got some inferiority complex with the Japanese , so NO, OP YOU ARE WRONG.

11. kibou

kibou
    Expand Collapse
    Oppressed Minority

KOREA IS = DOG

DOG KOREA

12. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Stomping j00z into bloody juice!
    South Korea and Japan? What's the damn difference? The only notable IRL history about South Korea I know of is how the Japanese tried invading Korea by sending a fleet of soldiers over to South Korea . Keep in mind back in the 16th century, there was no division of North and South Korea..there was only ONE Korea.

And then the Chinese and Koreans fought and defeated the Japanese invasion of South Korea. The Koreans were vassals to the Chinese. So when the Japanese tried invading one of China's favorite vassal states--Korea--the Chinese inevitably had to help fend off the invading Japanese. And while the Koreans were devastated by the Japanese invasion, thanks to the Chinese military assistance, the Korean-Chinese alliance were able to win several critical battles to send the Japanese away from the Korean peninsula and packing back home.

The Japanese invaded Korea, because they were running out of resources and needed to expand to new regions outside of their tiny island.

TL;DR South Korea is a part of the Korean peninsula, which means it is a part of the Asian continent. Whereas Japan is just some island full of stranded Chinks. And they lack in natural resources on their tiny little island, so periodically they try to invade the main land Chinks and Asians. Their most notable invasion happened between 1930 and 1945 when they took over much of China. And then they over-expanded into much of South East Asia. Only to later get pwned by the USA, when they declared war on the USA by going Kamikaze on Pearl Harbor.

13. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I think you're confused. They took over all of South-East Asia. Also, the funniest part about the Pacific War is that it took the Allies four years to retake the Pacific despite the Japanese being out-trained, out-gunned, outnumbered, out-led and lacking any fire support. Had the Japanese used semi-automatic rifles, had they pulled more soldiers from China or had they competent officers the war in the Pacific would've probably lasted twice as long.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. Nazi_Elephant

Nazi_Elephant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Stomping j00z into bloody juice!
    This is what I think...despite being out-trained, out-gunned, outnumbered, out-led and lacking any fire support, the Japanese were able to persist against the Allies for so long because of their courageous fighting spirit.

15. ClapYourClam

ClapYourClam
    Expand Collapse
    Oh shit, waddup

Holy shit that's the most mazing picture I've ever seen.

Can you sue your smoking hot wife for fraud because your bio-children turn out ug?

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Hahahahahaha. Ah. No, it's because the Allies were shit.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

No.it was because America and the rest of the allies were fighting a war on two fronts you fat sub human waste of skin.

let me talk to your mother. Your internet is going on restriction.

18. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    >calling the african campaign a front
    >mfw

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/attachments/0-jpg.26659/

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  19. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You do understand we were fighting Germany and in Europe too you fat sack of crap?

also you should thank us mother fucker. Japan would have conquered Australia and would have had the good sense to put a bullet on your head.

20. Twaek

Twaek
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Likeicare Krew
    The United States came in after Germany had a couple of years to build themselves up on Europeans, and then had 100000 or so people and two billion 1940's dollars preoccupied in the Manhattan Project, all while helping several countries get their land back and combating two other nations, and all in the tail end of a Depression.
    Man, World War 2 actually sounds awesome.

21. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You're right, you were fighting 5% of Axis forces in Europe... in 1943. WTF were you guys doing for two years besides getting your asses handed to you by the Japanese? Oh and after 1943 you fought a maximum of 10% of Axis forces in both Europe and Asia. Thanks for your non-contribution to the war effort, America.

You know how many divisions they sent to Papua New Guinea in preparation for this supposed invasion? One. Said division got massacred by the local Australian militia. Had the Japanese set foot on Australia proper they would've gotten their asses handed to them, I guarantee you.

You realise that the German forces in France were the dregs of the dregs, right? The Allies were more or less fighting against barely armed and barely trained militiamen until late 1944. Not only that but they out-numbered and lacking any practical fire support. In the areas where they weren't fighting against militiamen they got massacred. Hell, the only reason the Allies took France by 1945 was because the Germans ran out of petrol.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  22. Twaek

Twaek
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Likeicare Krew
    We still came out with under 500000 dead to the millions the other countries had to deal with, a god weapon that spark an era of explosive technological growth, and became a superpower. I don't know about you, but I think that one goes in the win column.

23. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Citation needed.

24. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    This is stupid even for you, The Member Formerly Known As Baya. I am sure a military mind of your caliber has read of the lend-lease act, the foreign air army, and all the other ways America and others aided the allies without directly declaring war.

The second part is just blatantly false. The Ozzie militias barely survived with the help of indigenous tribesmen.

Again, two front war. It's how we do. In addition, your points also apply to every other army fighting. Why do you think we waited until everyone else was punch drunk? I am sure your glorious leadership would have resulted in plenty of dead population.

25. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Of course I do. I also know that it changed dick all on the ground.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  26. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Nice buzzwords. They still don't change how little you know about anything that has to do with anything.

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    :coffee:

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  28. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You have dishonored EDF2 with your faggotry.Kill yourself for Emperor Zagier.

cover your ass in shame.

29. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Emporer Zagier?

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  30. jack