SOPA is mostly irrelevant. NDAA is what counts.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Jan 7, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    And it got passed. I guess this is what Obama meant by change? Perhaps you Yanks have learnt to give power to somebody who outlines his ideas/plans instead of some pompous academic who vaguely speaks of hope and change. Nah, you haven't learnt a thing. You wouldn't be Yanks if that were the case.

It's funny. Americans have increasingly experienced what it's like for non-Americans to be under American occupation. If I believed in there being justice I would say that Americans are experiencing it and going to experience it.

2. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    So, I take it you're a fan of Obama and his policies.

3. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    I agree with the thread title.

4. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    I don't care. As soon as the u.s goes far enough back down the shitter, I can just bail and live in Finland. Once im through with college I'm probably outta here.

5. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    I disagree, SOPA will impact people's lives more than NDAA.

6. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    omg taht is why u guys r so weak, u hav no sense of patiotism, no honor, wow tipical american. fucking pussy

7. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    He's a Fin you 'tard. Yes, I understand you were trying to make a joke, but since it is not funny, you are just stupid.

8. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    In a morbid sort of way, yes. When I spoke out against Ron Paul it wasn't out of irony or some sort of reverse psychology, I genuinely fear that that man will undo the damage done to the US and its citizens. The people in Washington think that they are empowering themselves but strong government has always led to collapse or defeat.

What makes you think the coming American dictatorship will allow you to leave the country? My advice? Get out now. Don't leave it to the last minute because there won't be a visible dateline. One day you'll go to sleep in "the land of the free" and you'll wake up in a dictatorship. Especially if American would-be dictators are anything to go by, America's democracy will be stolen by a thief in the night.

9. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    To understand what you're saying, I must know in what way you hate the Americans. What do you hate about us? I know it's kinda off-topic, but I really want to know where you're coming from.

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    America has been waging a covert and overt war against my tribe for over two decades now. My own clan was virtually wiped out and my family displaced. Too much suffering has befallen my tribe to explain to a sheltered Yank such as yourself.

Do Americans honestly think that if you kill somebody, that person's family/clan/tribe won't hate them? America has enemies for very good reasons. America is universally hated because it kills, mains and destroys. If you only abused yourselves, we wouldn't care. Now Americans are turning on themselves, like the parasites they are. I can't help but smile.