Something about "Modern Feminism" and India

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by MedicalParrot, May 3, 2013.

1. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Not a great thread, I know. I'm not known for my great threads but herp derp.

One thing that bugs me is how 'feminists' in Australia are always getting shitty because those horrible men open doors for them, give them their seats on public transport or feel obliged to pay for the woman on a date. If they didn't do these things though, 'feminists' would still bitch about them.
    Here, those feminazis don't realise how much everything goes in their favour. Even the justice system heavily favours females. There have been cases, for example, in which a man accused of rape and has finally been proved as being innocent still gets treated like a sex offender. His career? Gone. His family? Gone. His friends? Likely don't want to be seen around him. That's not uncommon either. Here, men are essentially resources and nothing more. Women are apparently just disadvantaged minorities (despite not being a minority at all).

It's interesting to look at countries that don't benefit from the same faggotry most developed nations benefit from. I mean, India for example. In a lot of ways it's a complete opposite. Over there, cows have more standing than a female. It's the females that are expendable. You can get away with doing a lot to females there, underage or otherwise, but of course that is never mentioned at 'feminist rallies'.

Places like that would benefit from feminism, but it seems like feminists here care about nothing more than draining everyone of as much resources as they possibly can.

Is it just me that's noticing this or am I just really biased?

[​IMG]
    Obligatory lady boy.

2. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The mental disease of laziness, selfishness, incompetence, retardation, egotism and other depravities has reared its ugly head amongst my own tribe. I heard my own aunts, whom I love like second mothers, began speaking feminist phrases and saying that women were being unfairly treated until I silenced them with the fact that our tribe had the first female national leader in the region. Also, that's nothing to brag about. Female leaders are shit and ours was no exception.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Shit, your people too?

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Maybe. I don't know. People only thinking about how they can best exploit their brothers and sisters. Traitors, the lot of them. Makes me sick. Fills me with rage. Had them during the war. Profiteers. Collaborators. Cowards. Death is too good for those types of people. You can't trust anybody who'd betray their own blood. Such creatures are beneath contempt. They're a stain on our species and the only way to deal with them is with a purging fire.

5. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Whatever else happened to you must've really pissed you off. I mean, I can't stand feminists (and by the same token a lot of MRAs are overzealous), but I wouldn't wish death on them. I just wish someone'd kick them up the arse hard enough to force their stupidity out.

6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    They're a symptom of a greater malice. One that will lead to the subjugation and destruction of all Humanity if left unchecked.