Some ideas I have about God, or "crazy guy eats toothpaste and talks out his ass"

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Weezus Christ, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    • god is on everyone's side no matter who they are. humanists have very little understanding of the divine will.
    • humans are cells that clump together into organs. these organs make up another cell that makes up another organ in another organism. its an endless cycle. a human body has no conscious control over its individual cells but the DNA (holy spirit) is present in them. the planet is going through puberty and the wars are nothing more than zits that have to be popped
      god IS the rapist, war monger etc. i think the problem is your lack of understanding for larger concepts than humanity. you seem to want to anthropomorphize your concept of god which is why your search for spiritual truths ends in failure.
    • god isnt a good word for it, granted. the vernacular is where things of this sort get confusing and we have bloody wars over the same concepts and principals under different buzz words.
      until you stop seeing god as something that exists in your reality tunnel and is bound by your concepts of morality you wont ever see IT. although the joke is that its all you have ever seen. i suppose it could be likened to an animal seeing itself in the mirror and not cognitive of the higher functions necessary to recognize itself.
      if you really want to get a clearer image of things then you have to break out of your character. you have to experience things from as many perspectives as possible. you cant do the same routine every day and become 'deep'. you have to dig. the more varied your experiences are the more experienced you become. this is why people like hitler and george bush exist. they are the inevitability of endless masks. in order to be omniscient you have to experience everything through every single possible set of eyes on every single variable. do you understand me yet?

2. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

3. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    I'm going to get drunk off my ass tonight and come back to this page. Either it will make sense, or it will still be retarded.

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    What came first: Good or evil?

5. BeardBrain

BeardBrain
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Faith Smasher
    Home Page:
    If there were no good at first, then there would be no evil, since without good, how would evil be differed from good? Hence, there wouldn't be an objective sense of good without an objective sense of evil.

Therefore, good cannot exist without evil, and evil cannot exist without good.

6. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Ah, the concept of dualism. Hegel wrote a lot about this. Then Derrida whipped his dick out, travelled back in time, and made violent sweet love to Hegel's esophagus. What he ejaculated was called differénce and highlighted the idea that dualism was essentially meaningless. While convenient for human logic and thought patterns, it held no larger truths with regards to the world, the universe, time and being.

Ergo, dualism equals a large pile of horseshit.

7. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    The concept of evil in itself is pretty interesting.

8. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

9. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    the big bang or whatever you conceptualize it as was the absolute zero point of everything.

nothing can exist without it's opposite so when nothing came to be then so did everything else.

it started with 1 and negative 1. (i guess)

1 -1 and 0.

the holy trinity?

i keep hearing that the next big jump in computers will be the swith to trinary. the human mind works on trinary [citation needed]

the universe is disintegrating because solid objects are a lie. entropy is taking over.

evolution is the reconstruction of the immaterial planes of existence.

humans will step out of the three dimensions via the human-aided evolution of rocks and minerals and shit into computers and technology.

im basically making all this shit up off the top of my head but its something to think about. jhahahah

10. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    good and evil are tugs between the neutral zone.

we cant be all good or all evil but i think we can center ourselves in neutrality.

nirvana was nothingness. maybe thats what they meant.

the 1 and -1 being opposites are the adversity that created all the other numbers. nothing grows without a reason.

the reason was because they were both equal and adversaries.

11. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    @Weezus Christ you are confusing matter with mind. The matter works on the quantum level, archetypally it is a binary system of gender, but in flesh there is trinary.

12. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    life hasnt changed much under the ocean [from what i know about it] much in billions of years.

i could be wrong, i dont give a fuck that much about the subject to be honest.

but life above land evolved to be up in an adverse environment and had to constantly adapt and change to survive.

things thrown into chaos either change or die. its not the fittest that survives but the one thats most innovative.

white people invented pretty much all the technology we have and they also came from the coldest environment where farming and shit werent as easy.

the enemy is your friend. without the enemy you dont advance.

13. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    once again i am talking completely out of my ass so im sure a lot of this is wrong.

14. BeardBrain

BeardBrain
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Faith Smasher
    Home Page:
    Read a book on philosophy, I'm sure it would be a refreshing read (Depends if its a good book).

What concepts are you interested in?

15. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    im interested mostly in suckering gullible idiots into giving me money.

the wacky religious part is just the hook. it doesnt matter what i say. in fact i just make up new shit every time i talk about it.

16. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    my "religion" involves reptilian vampire shape shifters, huge crustacean elder gods, a variety of demonic possession, parasitic archons, infinite dimensions...

crazy as hell i know but thats really what i believe however as luck would have it im too lazy and apathetic to give much of a fuck.

17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'm glad to see that everybody basically agrees with me.

@Dr. Rice Concerning precognitive abilities. The reason why no matter has reached the speed of light is because it would require an infinite amount of energy. The reason why light reaches the speed of light is because it has no mass. Taking this to its logical conclusion it would mean that if thoughts can travel back in time (thus triggering precognitive abilities) then thoughts have negative mass. Your thoughts?

18. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    ugghhhhh

as above so below

i assume for the universe to exist we first have to be able to conceive of it, otherwise it wouldnt.

so if black holes do some weird ass shit and the laws of physics go crazy in the depths of space (and atoms do all that weird shit)

then scientific jargon no idea what im talking about.

in conclusion, the black hole is in our head and outside our head because there is no difference so blah blah wormhole.

19. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    You are overlooking the fact light changes its behavior when it is observed on the sub-atomic level. That is weird as it is telling, that something about this is special about this

[​IMG]

This also seems normal because it is artistic. The truth of the matter is things do work logically, but they also they work artistically.

Thoughts occur when you have them, except when they aren't your thoughts. You are assuming your process is logical despite the fact it is improper reasoning for the simple fact it is sane. Insanity is important to understand The Law of The Mind of The All.

But for all you know based on your feeble education as you only know what you have been told as facts, how do you not know as a fact there isn't a reptilian bird overlord watching the universe?

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Well, logically speaking, if one action triggers one event then the opposite action would trigger the opposite event. So if positive matter requires positive energy to move then negative matter (which would be the result of negative mass) would be impeded by positive energy. So, too, would negative energy impede positive matter. To say nothing of (positive) biomatter, which consumes positive energy by breaking down positive matter.

Right. Of course. How could I be so stupid?

Is there anybody here who has studied physics?

21. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

22. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Alright, so I'm thoroughly sauced on Killian's Irish Red, Black Velvet Whisky, and Miller Lite. This still seems as obviously full of shit to me as before.

Also, HP Lovecraft wants his shit back.

One more thing, you're falling into the Anselm logic trap that nothing can exist that is greater than the conception of the human mind.

Also, keep calm and get completely wasted on cheap beer and bad quality whiskey. Up yours, faggit.

23. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    how can ideas be full of shit?

he didnt invent any of those things i mentioned.

thats not what i said and i would be almost interested in a debate if i didnt get the impression you were a stupid faggot.

thanks!

24. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Let me break it down, Kanye style. Ideas can be excrement in the sense that they are completely useless and shot out of somebody's ass without a second thought. They don't have any wholesome material. All of that stuff was already used. The idea is purely and categorically wasted shit left unprocessed by the shitter.

Gonna be honest. I only read the part about crustacean overlord alien gods and shit. Cthulu, man. Cthulu. Even Metalica wrote about that shit. #GrimAdventuresOfBillyAndMandy

Don't let my love of the peen get inbetween our need to convene.
    Welcome.

EDIT: How the fuck do you ctrl-v?

25. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    Used by who? Would you rather I have posted some tired shit about whatever is trending at the moment?

in the quote below you admit to not even having read my comment but I wasted your time.... I see, thats why this is your third comment in my thread.

Big boys usually learn to move along when they find ideas and information to be useless to them.

H.P. was inspired by other ancient and religious sources.

Although I agree. I think what HP saw was probably bits of truth. I think that whatever the beings are use artists and dreamers as their

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagon

26. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm drunk. If you are taking what I say seriously, either you are

A: Drunker than I am

B: The most tremendous faggot ever to lean forward in an effort to guzzle the jizz from his own flesh-scepter.

Baboom! The jizz has passed a load.

27. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    taking anything seriously is against my religion.

[​IMG]

28. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Touche. Babylon is interesting and I love fish. Well, not the smell of rancid vagina. But I do love fish.

29. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    it's all been done before....

everything is old news....

30. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard