Solar flare reaches earth, nothing fucking happens.

Discussion in 'News' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Mar 8, 2012.

1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Tinfoilhatdom.
    "They said i was a crazy for investing in Tin foil hats to protect me brain from radiation but who's a laughin now?"

It's been coming for a long time, the warning Nasa has issued for years, the ultimate disaster that will be the end of society as we know it has come and passed today on the 8th of March, and we are still here.

A Solar flare that was exploded in march 7th that struck a few hours ago or something today has failed to do a fucking thing,
    space weather forecasts have non stop predicted severe geomagnetic storms, still nothing happens, even though it's set at like 85% for the next 24 hours.

It is safe to say nothing is going to fucking happen period, because face it like the apocalypse if there are people prepared for it and if it's being expected, it won't happen.

Fuck you sun fuck you atmosphere and fuck you hurricanes, we went to all the trouble of buying extra cans of baked beans because of all the extreme weather last year that failed to return this year? FUCK YOU! Now my house smells like oven dried peanuts mixed with SHIT.
    Because i had to eat all those baked beans to make room for more important things besides the useless emergency prep kit bullshit.

Meanwhile, people who spent 10k or more, and even bought plots of land in Africa have now ruined their life and have no money, the end.

Todays lesson is, Harold Camping is not so laughable now, as apocalypses based in legitimate science and astrology are just as bullshit and have a 100% failure rate of failing to actually fucking show up and happen when due.

But luckily the show isn't over, "The sun is waking up!" which is a line used and abused far too often on solar and conspiracy theorist websites about space, whenever the Sun so much as farts softly, the Sun according to nobody of reputability as far as anyone knows is to reach it's violent peak next year.
    this will not be a problem because as we all know the 2012 end of the world and then the Zombie apocalypse and super Aids will have wiped out everything, and will be of no consequence.

2. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

3. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Earth: 1

Sun: Fucking none

Try harder you fat obese waste of Hydrogen.

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Ah, so that's why the weather in Australia was so fucked up lately. No, wait, the fucked up weather started in December and ended before the seventh. I think.

5. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    where i live we had no winter at all. it was t-shirt weather. first time in my life thats happened.

6. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:
    i expected global communication faliure and all that shit

but here i am, posting on edf

our atmosphere is so full of shit and space junk that it deflected the solar flare

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

It was too far north of the sun's equator which is relative to planet's orbit or so a hillbilly told me.
    if it went off facing the sun directly it would be a different story.
    as it was, it had already expanded greatly when it struck earth so it was not full on, and energy waves tend to become less concentrated as they expand, kind of like the light beam from a torch.

8. Gregor

Gregor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

PRAISE THE SUN.

9. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

The suckers at /X/ were going nuts about this. I love watching them scram to find excuses. This I'll probably be up there

Well except for the guys who kept posting Gimli pics typing "let those solar waves come, I could use a tan" or "Fantastic news! never have to pay the heating bill for the rest of my life"

10. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Well it's true, the sunspot was not facing the earth properly the more it expands the more diluted it gets.
    My house has Solar Power but a power knock out would render it useless anyway,
    but seriously fuck those people who say "glancing blow" for full on hits and "hit us straight on" when it only grazes the Earth.

11. lazarus

lazarus
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Waiting for the sun to burn up earth, along with Nicolas Cage.

12. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Only if he obtains a Time Machine.
    And then travels to the future when the sun goes supernova.
    other then that, no.
    Cagetimemachine.
    A Time Machine movie featuring Cage is NOT a good idea.

13. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    Nic Cage going fucking nuts in the future trying to stop a supernova? Sounds like a winner to me.

Also, people are fucking stupid. They'll believe anything. Come December, everyone's going to be freaking out, and nothing will happen. Just like Y2K. And life will go on.....until the day no one is prepared for, and everyone dies.

Just my opinion though.

14. ScrotumFlagship

ScrotumFlagship
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

15. Akillyz

Akillyz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

What ya buyin'? What ya sellin'?
    For all who wasted their Time and/or Money for this ordeal is a retard. Of course nothing happened. Nothing ever happens on planet Earth.
    BTW hoping for a Zombie Apocalypse.

16. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

we get hit with shit like that every few years, the people who make stuff have learned to make it durable enough to withstand this shit. it's going to take a much harder hit than that to do some actual damage

17. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

as for the other "scientifically proven apocalypses" that people have come up with, those didn't come to pass because people actually prepared for them. Y2k? just had to fix the clocks in the computers

18. Squall741

Squall741
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That movie sucked.

19. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    Dont laugh too soon , we probably all have cancer now

20. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Me? i prepared for this, i got gallons of water and 2 weeks supply of non perishable foods, which i am still building up, i got lanterns, flashlights, batteries, radio and generator.
    But then again, this serves me well for everyday preparedness in case a hurricane comes or lightning strikes the poles holding up the power lines.
    Well i didn't fix my clock, i don't think anybody did in that shitty mining town, nothing happened anyway, it's not like the mining equipment became evil and started killing everyone.

21. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

indeed, all that would happen is that old computer programs would have their clocks be inaccurate

22. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Nicholas Cage should be in a time travel movie where he tries to stop the sun supernovaing in the year 6 billion.
    then he finds out that the universe is in danger because it will be destroyed in over a hundred trillion years time, so he tries to find a way to stop it from happening, in a universe where there is no life, the galaxies have collapsed into supermassive dark stars and the last protons are dying.

Nicolas Cage in.... "the "I saw it" Coming"

23. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    If he explodes violently in the end, maybe to save the entire universe, I'd watch it.

24. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You mean he becomes a Bang.

"Our whole Universe was in a hot dead state, then nearly 40 billion years ago expansion started..wait the earth began to cool and the amoeba began to form, and then humanity appeared and built the walls (and the pyramids!) math science history unravelling the mystery that all started with the big BANG (Bang!!)"

Now for the rendition on the ACC.
    "Before there was only Darkness and then God said let there be light! then in 7 days he created the earth and the water, the plants and the tree's the birds and the bee's then he created animals and the men and women and then on the 7th day God rested and that's how the universe started with the great lord! (lord)"

Atheists have boners for Big Bangs, but they have no concept of before the Big Bang.