Sock puppet theatre.

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by h0xnbl0w, Nov 21, 2011.

1. h0xnbl0w

h0xnbl0w
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Dungeon Keeper
    Home Page:
    I already have one sock puppet (Ms Hand in my profile pic), she was created when I discovered some old markers and sniffed too much of them about a week ago, she is currently residing on a buddha figurine. I figured I'm bored enough to help bring some OC. It might be the antipsychotics wearing off so I needed to post this before I realize this is retarded so I have something to work with tomorrow. I need some character descriptions, scenarios, screenplays to channel my autism into something unbelievably stupid.

TL;DR. I need some scenarios and characters to make sockpuppet theatre.

2. NotOddguysSockPuppet

NotOddguysSockPuppet
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Don't do it.
    sock puppets are stupid.

3. toxicmaniac

toxicmaniac
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Boot Camp 2: the sockpuppets arise

[​IMG]

5. I_ran_over_lulzcat

I_ran_over_lulzcat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

6. I_ran_over_lulzcat

I_ran_over_lulzcat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

STEP 1
    make a video of yourself/yoursock giving a positive review of the belkin router on amazon a la

http://www.thedailybackground.com/2...people-to-write-fake-positive-amazon-reviews/

STEP 2
    submit teh video to the forum first and we will do our best to add any extra lulz we can think of so the video is maxed out on lulz and undeniably funny as hell.

STEP 3
    post on youtube under title like "undendiable proof belkin used sockpuppets to give 5 star ratings to routers" ( or preferrably a better title also choose good keywords to increase chances)

STEP 4
    Sit back and watch the amazon and belkin sockpuppets down rate your video to try and make it disappear - now that's real life sockpuppet theatre/fight !

STEP 5
    enjoy the lulz