So I'm facing drug charges

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Lloyd, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

...been there, done that so I don't really need any advice (not that any of you know shit about German law and procedures anyway).

But the story is too good (actually, stupid) not to tell. It all happened this sunday morning and it all was due to a practical joke gone wrong.

You see, my roomate was away for the weekend and he knows that when it's cold outside, I don't like to open my window.But I also don't like my room getting all hot-boxey when I smoke my bud, so when I'm alone at home I just open the door to my room and let the smoke waft out into the hall. Now he figured that it would be pretty funny to take the smoke detector off the wall and hide it right next to my door.

And of course, at about 8 am, after having spent the night playing Skyrim for 7+ hours and chatting on the our shoutbox here for at least an hour after that, I figured maybe now was the time to go to bed finally. Not to sleep in a room all stuffy and smokey, I opened the door and suddenly, EAR RAPE!

I know smoke alarms are supposed to be loud, but damn, that beep was like straight from tech-hell. I managed to get it to STFU and returned to the internetz.
    Some minutes later, one of the neighbors, an anal-retentive old fart of the highest grade, rings the doorbell. I ignore him and keep chatting, but when he is still there and still ringing minutes later I'm afraid he'll call the Fire Dept if I don't tell him all is fine.

Turns out the smug old bastard just wanted to tell me with all his righteous indignation that he had called the cops on my ass. ETA for the police on a sunday morning for low-priority crap like this is normally 40+ minutes in this part of town, so I figure I'd have enough time to get the place ventilated and sober up a bit.

But as chance would have it, a squad car was right around the corner and less than 10 minutes later the cops are at my door. At this point, the place still smelled like a bud plantation and I was noticeably impaired. I couldn't just wait it out, because the law here says that if you take too long
    to open up when the cops know you're there you basically automatically incriminate yourself (of whatever, the law just assumes you must have something to hide).

I quickly conducted some emergency measures (air freshener lol), but I might as well not have. I opened the door, and the smell and my condition gave the cops all they needed to legally walk all over my civil rights, the fuckers. Hilarity ensued.

Really, all they need here is "reasonable suspicion" to do a "visual search". I was so taken by susprise, most of my stuff was out in the open, and the cops basically said "you can hand over the rest, or we can haul you to the precinct and have the place searched". I suppose they thought I was a small-time dealer and was sitting on more than what I actually had. Anyway, not wanting to have my place trashed and knowing that the judges always love it when you're all nice and cooperative, I obliged.

Now what I had was not too bad, but enough to not be a trifle. I still had a big piece of hash from the last shopping spree in Amsterdam (before the Dutch gov't cracked down on the sale of cannabis to foreign citizens 3 moths ago. Man, that was some adrenaline driving over the Dutch-German border with the first.aid kid full of hash sealed in candle wax in the trunk, but I digress).
    There must have been more than 2 grams still left, I guess, in my federal state that is enough that they automatically assume you had intention to sell, which is important because the mere possession is not illegal.
    More importantly I had some blow, was probably less than a gram left but they don't take kindly to cocaine here.

All in all, there's no way I'm gonna get more than probation and lots of community service, but I have to pay for a lawyer, and that does kinda cut into your christmas funds, you know?

2. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    ich bin ein answalt

3. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Lol than would be the stupidest move of all time, to pay an American lawyer to fly into Germany and then he knows shit about our laws.

I'm actually a law student (well, technically) so I know a thing or two about our penal code.

4. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    HAHAHAHAHA

5. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I can't wrap my head around why that fucker called the police, then went to my door and told me.

The only reason I can think of is that he gets a kick out of causing shit and wanted to tell me in person for extra gratification.

6. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

bump this fucker

7. Die In A Fire

Die In A Fire
    Expand Collapse
    Presutable Woard

Gree Guy Clone
    Home Page:
    Jesus fuckballs

8. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Hey bottom feeder, wrong thread or what?

9. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    LOL dude, you're totally right, Im so fucked up, not even THAT drunk yet. My bad.

10. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Two things:
    1º punch roomate
    2º Buy Loctite, ruin old cunt neighbor's lock like... 5 times for example, waiting a couple of weeks every time

That'll be a couple of hundred €s in vengeance, at least

[​IMG]

11. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I see the Gestapo is alive and well in Germany, and headquartered in your complex.

12. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
    can we. maybe HAVE THE OLD MANS ADDRESS NAME AND PHONE NUMBER?

[​IMG]

13. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
  14. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

He's more of a Stasi-type, he has an east-german accent at least.

15. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The adress is the same as mine (same house, diff appts) so no way I'm giving that out. I could try to find out his phone number though.

16. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    Hey, i was there not posting ponies as much when shit went down. Sorry, luck wasn't on your side, going to make it harder for you to get the goods now too isn't it?

17. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    You've really made my day today bro. Its nice to know when you feeling down someone else got fucked in the ass harder than you today.:D
    I hope for the best for ya.

18. Ghost People

Ghost People
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Sierra Madre Maintenance
    Home Page:
    Revenge

Dogshit under his door handle, when he opens the door there's a time bomb at the end of the corridor. As it explodes put sunglasses on and say "Payback's a bitch."

19. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Probation here is not as bad as in the states where you have to check in every day with some supervisor and can get your premises randomly inspected and whatnot (at least that's what I know about probation procedures in the USA from The Sopranos).

Still, no more buying from dealers that's just too high risk. Guess I'll have to call in some favors in the foreseeable future.

20. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    I hope your miserable you pony fucking faggot. The infection has spread throughout my unconscious because of you. Burn in hell
    With love,
    1H4T3NUMB3R5​

21. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    meh probation in the states is usually preety easy. From what i know you only need to see the PO once a month or 2 and depending on your charges(if its drug related or not) you can be asked to get tested while at your PO visit. Ive never heard of anyone getting tested at other random times unless they fail them or just never show up to PO visits.

22. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Ya that's about what's coming to me, except I don't think I have to get tested. Consuming is not illegal.

23. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Sorry about that... I would have killed the cop, then killed myself to avoid life imprisonment or the death penalty.

24. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Don't take prop 36 it's a trap!

25. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

What's prop 36, is it one of those "legal deals" you have in the US of A?

26. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    http://www.prop36.org/
    Implemented thanks to Robert Downey Juniors lawyer (seriously.) If you have a substance abuse case that doesn't involve selling it instead of jail time you can under go a outpatient drug rehabilitation for about a year, regular drug tests, classes, AA, the works.
    Mess up and your ass is going away for a long time though.
    So yeah, its a trap

27. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Interesting. The catch of any of these deals seems to be that they want you to become a different person altogether, which really should not be any of the state's business.

28. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    You need to give that old bastard a tour of Auschwitz. Fire up the ovens.

29. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    I think Auschwitz is in Poland, he will have to settle for Dachau... the ovens there still stand...

30. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Agreed. If anyone else's business besides one's own, it should be in the hands of therapists, drug-and-alcohol counselors or doctors, not the gummyment...