So I was at work last night

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Beatrice, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

and I was wiping this old lady's ass and I was done and threw my gloves and wipe away, only then do I pull her pants up and feel something wet on my hand, praying to the gods that it is just piss I look down to see a glob of shit on my hand.

right after I took my gloves off too. So I took a wipe and wiped it off, not bothering to change her pants, fuck it, And put her back in bed before washing my hands.

fuck nursing homes.

2. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    FUCK THAT SUCKS BALLS ...I hope they pay you good at least

3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Please, next time save the blah and just post pics. This place needs a fapable thread.

4. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You want me to post pictures of poop?

Also tonight someone walked out and peed on the floor.

And no I get paid shit, more than min wage but still shit.

5. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Humans should not live past 60 years, nursing homes are proof of this.

6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Dear god, I hope you get paid a shit ton. (So to speak.)

7. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    So you left an old lady in shit? You should be ashamed of yourself, they are human beings and just because your job dealing with them is unpleasant, you shouldn't make aging, which is already bad, even worse by heaping more elder abuse and neglect on them. This is why they fear nursing homes. You know some people are fucked up, I'm glad all of my grandparents remained (or remain) self sufficient. My grandpa was 89 when he died of a series of heart attacks. He was driving when they started and was able to control the car long enough to get to a hospital even while suffering 2 consecutive heart attacks.

8. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lucky for me i eat vegetables, and will continue to eat vegetables for the sake of eating vegetables, and will continue to get in shape, maybe Cancer isn't such a bad way to go after all.

But i am pretty rehearsed in knowledge of what foods you should eat and should continue to eat in order to live to be over a hundred if you do it right, and not have to be in a nursing home.

and, unlike some people in my family i found a way to fight alopecia totalis, basically.. just take care of yourself.

9. Erotic Boners

Erotic Boners
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Loser
    I push garbage at a hospital and dumb asses put full bedpans in the garbage bin

Fuckin hospitals

10. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Humans are the most disgusting animals.
    second only to Neeeguards.

11. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    You guys all have really smelly loser jobs don't you?

12. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Yes.
    Nursing homes are life taxes, to which one repays society for raising and/or enabling fucked up kids. So congrats on having well adjusted senors, don't fuck up the trend.
    I hear your a janitor at a bio Chen lab. Clearly,not as filthy a job as I thought.

13. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    I do research in one, that's far different than janitoring at one. Also its a genetics lab, there's not a huge amount in the way of meses, and aside from small quantities of genotoxins and a few other necceesities, not much toxic either. So honestly its not a filthy job, and the pursuit of knowledge has dignity.

14. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Good, I'm glad a member of your blood has died horribly.

Old people suck.

May I suggest you read up on this book that is sure to change your life around for the better.

[​IMG]

15. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    As ways to go, going inside of a day with heart attacks is faaar better than most. Also you'd commit suicide long before I ever did, you're emo like that.

16. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

He could have crashed his car if he wanted to and go out with a bang, it is regrettable that he was not able to be saved.

17. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Calm your tits I left a small stain on her pants that I rubbed out anyways, not even noticable once she was back in bed,

18. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    You still have an awful job. Do you have a college degree?

19. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

No, I'll be going to college this fall hopefully. Most CNA's don't have college degrees which is why we do this awful job, pays more than minimum wage and all you need is a month long class at a vo tech.

20. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Which is why elder abuse continues to be a problem.

If I may take a break from my usual persona, an issue that deeply concerns me is the mistreatment of people in residential facilities of every kind, from nursing homes, to the foster care system, to mental health facilities. The obsession we have with order, the low pay and training of the staff, and the general physchology of these places pretty much ensures that extraoridanirly ugly behavior occurs. People aren't meant to have that kind of control or responsibility, it only turns them into monsters. Just look at Abu Ghraib, the Standford Prison Experiment, or those orphanages in Ireland. Its most digusting because so many of these victims have basically no way to defend or extricate themselves.

I mean, I know I'm a hardened fuck, I bust all of your balls, and am more than a little callous, but I hear stories about these retards in a mental facility who basically won't stop banging themselves against a wall, the staff can't let them continue, or shit will happen to them, and there's no gentle way to restrain them , so these guys with carrot-iqs end up chained in some position where they suffocate. Or kids in these foster programs where the staff are taught to put the kids in control holds the moment they start getting uppity. Its just disgusting and it bothers me.

21. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I don't think our elderly get abused though, the worst that happens is someone doesn't change their clothes or dumb shit like that. Nursing homes are far better than what they used to be and are checked up on fairly frequently.

Our facility is relatively clean and nice but of course when you have dementia people who piss everywhere and one staff member on at nights it gets a bit tough to keep track of everyone.

22. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I've experienced Wasp culture. As soon as Wasp kids turn a certain age, their parents throw their asses onto the street. Then, when the parents get a certain age, the kids throw the parents into a nursing home. Circle of life. Cycle of abuse. Et cetera.

23. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Fixed.

PerpA is unemployed and lives with his GranGran.