So I just beat LA Noire

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by worldofwhorecraft, Jan 16, 2012.

1. worldofwhorecraft

worldofwhorecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Retail slave
    Home Page:
    What an awesome game, I was a little bit mind blown at the end (in case you haven't played it I'll let someone else spoil it for you) and some of the events in the game made me feel like "where the fuck was I when all of this happened?!" and forgive me if I'm way behind on games but I'm a broke ass retail slave not living with mommy, and I buy used games under $20 from Gamestop that are usually real old. If you're as behind as I am in games, LA Noire is a game by Rockstar where you play a cop in the LAPD from the 1940s. The thing I like most about it is that when you question witnesses and suspects you have to pay attention to their facial expressions and use your evidence to judge whether or not they are telling the truth, to doubt them or accuse them of lying not to mention the graphics are great imo.

Now I'm checking out the demo for Mafia II and I'm loving it so far, hoping my man will buy it since I don't feel like waiting until Friday to get it /firstworldproblems ....however he's a pussy and doesn't like "hard games" lulz

2. TheDude2894

TheDude2894
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Can't comment on it because my arsehole roommate told me the ending before I even got to vice. He said that the game was shite anyways because it wasn't like all the other Rockstar games and was boring. When I pointed out that the game was only published by Rockstar, he refuted my argument by sitting on his fat arse and playing another round of Black Ops with his fuck-buddies.

3. lazarus

lazarus
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Great game, quite challenging to guess the suspect on whether they are lying or not. I choose doubt sometimes.

4. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Mafia II is dissappointing, much like LA noire it starts strong, but ends poorly. My issue with LA noire was the sudden lurch away from cole phelps, and his rather predictable fall from grace. This wasn't really LA noire, it was more like LA psychological crime thriller. There were few noire elements, except for the menu screen which was noire as fuck. Anyway, don't get Mafia II, get GTAIV if you don't have it, or SRIII.

Also we KNOW your man is sub-par, if he were decent he wouldn't be dating you. We all know what you look like.

5. worldofwhorecraft

worldofwhorecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Retail slave
    Home Page:
    Got Mafia II, halfway through it, not disappointed yet, and not a fan of the GTA games. And no he's not decent, he's awesome. Some boyfriends enable their girls drug habit by buying them crack. Mine enables my xbox habit and buys me video games :3 Also, the ugliest mug can get a dimepiece girlfriend and I've seen girls 100-200 lbs bigger than me with good looking boyfriends. Your point is invalid.

6. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Meg, you're what they call a "practice girl"