So I got me some salvia

Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by Helix, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    1 gram, 10x, and grape flavor, mmm. I've heard lots of good things, but believe it or not, I've never actually given it a try. A few friends of mine and I are all going to smoke it together. Any seasoned salivators wanna let me know what I'm in for? I'm basically going to smoke until I run out or physically can't hold the pipe anymore.

2. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    I've smoked it like 5 times and every time was fucking crazy. Most of them I am just trapped inside of my brain and don't even realize that I am a person. The second time I did it my brother was there laughing at me the whole time but the whole high (all 2 minutes of it) I thought that he was some evil entity that trapped me in the shed. I had my fingers interlocked behind my chair and I thought that I was bound there. When I finally came to I ran out of the shed threw my shirt on the ground and said "Fuck this I'm never smoking that shit again!" With that being said I would do it again anytime. How was it for you?

3. Gruber

Gruber
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You can't really prepare for it. Just hold in the smoke for as long as physically possible, and you'll know when you break through. Well you won't, but still.
    At lower doses, reality will alter in some way, but unlike with most psychedelics, you won't be able to know what's really going on. At higher doses, you'll hit ego-death.

NB - Most people have an inverse tolerance to salvia, so each time should get progressively stronger. Cool.

4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Remember to use a torch lighter

You probably will have like four of five puff before starting to feel really weird physical sensation and want to stop, or forget about what are you doing.... Try to have a bed or a couch under you

5. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Yeah, this is basically what I've been hearing and reading everywhere else so far, although I've been told that a regular lighter works just fine. It's a little bit concerning that that's the third story I've read where a person has felt the presence of some kind of evil entity, @skylerconcarne , but I'm still gonna do it.

6. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Fourth

Me too, but not truly horrible, more like disturbing

7. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    your gonna bug out so much, u will think your reality is a dream and see crazy shit, smoke it in a confortable place with a nice group, the funny thing for me is sometimes i didnt even trip too much and I just couldnt stop laughing, too bad the trip is short.