Sir Wulfington Battle Grounds

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by slimelurker, May 29, 2015.

1. Maria M

Maria M
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I cri erytiem

2. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
  3. Boudica

Boudica
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Putin's #1 fangirl
    [​IMG]

4. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
    [​IMG]

5. Maria M

Maria M
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

STOP you faggots! you're causing my alerts to go off and im painting drunk already!

i Have to watch this thred incae wulf shows up agian

6. Maria M

Maria M
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

oh fuck, my englis

7. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
    [​IMG]

8. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
    [​IMG]

9. Boudica

Boudica
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Putin's #1 fangirl
    [​IMG]

10. Boudica

Boudica
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Putin's #1 fangirl
    [​IMG]

11. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
    [​IMG]

12. Boudica

Boudica
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Putin's #1 fangirl
    [​IMG]

13. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Aight I'ma go ahead and post the Wulfington saga synopsis I wrote. @Solution, use your superior forum powers to stick this in the op.

EDITx2: Well...that's all what was supposed to happen anyways. But I guess things got out of hand. And now all we are left with are the scars and tears inevitable when peeps do battle with the great Beast of Autist. The survivors stand aloft in the shadow of destruction, an uncertain future before them. While I don't actually care enough to go through all the threads he commented in to get a full accounting of events, I will nonetheless attempt to present the facts as I'm aware of them.
    [​IMG]
    It all started so long ago...so innocent.
    @Sir Wulfington made his grand debut on edf2 with the Lulzy Responses to Constructive Critique thread. While he presented himself as simply trying to start an interesting thread topic, it was soon realized he was attempting to issue a PAR, and was called out for such. Massive butthurt and sperging ensued, and though the drama of that thread eventually died down, it left many with a certain taste in their mouth regarding Wulfy.

From there he had ups and downs as a faggot, be-bopping between various threads. In the Plug Yourself thread he made as ass of himself by constantly giving shit critiques, and being unable to take critique for his own shitty artwork, and subsequently clogging the thread up for pages in TL;DR bullshit.
    In the Gamergate thread he got completely obsessed, continuing to post various screencaps of tweets from internet figures, long after anybody else gave a shit about the actual movement.
    Then he attempted to trollshield himself to the nth degree in the Lol Ink-Dude Did it Again! thread, to the point of spamming aforementioned user to come post something in the thread, only for it to completely backfire, and everybody to turn their attention on him.
    Generally it was a whole bunch of shit across the forum that got many people's attention on him, and started to generate dislike and annoyance towards anything he posted.

The tipping point started to come from a typical argument in this thread between Wulfy and TheBookOfFaggot, but then it started to develop into more than the usual bitching about how much he sucks at giving art critiques. It soon came to be that Wulfy is so autistic that he went completely nutso on some admin of an mlp site, just because they snubbed him. From stalking to harassing anybody and everybody who had ever spoken with the admin, Wulfy has issues with being ignored. Then it soon came to be understood that he is so incompetent at life that even after sending out 600 resumes while trying to find work in apparently desperate financial straits(but not so desperate that he couldn't hold out legitimate hope for two months that he could sustain himself with mlp art commissions), he was not hired by a single person. With his unmotivated, unenthusiastic, unprepared, and unshaven persona, it's unthinkable, I know.

That all started to get people more interested in Wulfy. Interested in whatever internet drama he may have participated in or else been the cause of. As such they began to dig, and for a while some white guy was thought to be him[​IMG](apologies to the random mlp beta), but the important thing is that Wulfy denied the whitey of being him, while simultaneously challenging users to actually find pics of him. @Schnookums warned him against this, questioning his actions, yet Wulfington pressed on, no doubt self-assured that edf2's edetectives could not sleuth his actual face. Not that it did him any favors, as based on the other guy's posts, people began to suspect Wulfy of bestiality.

Then came the day wherein, in the midst of Wulfy obsessively trying to get Ink-Dude's attention in his callout thread, Ink-Dude commented in this thread. This served in not only briefly reviving the thread after a pause, but in causing a split in drama across two threads, the faggotry apparently too big to contain in a single thread, as Wulfy felt no other reasonable choice existed other than replying to all comments in both threads. As such, an old account he once had on the mlp forum was discovered, with a comment that more or less confirmed some latent, semi-serious suspicions that he preferred animal ass to human ass. [​IMG][​IMG]

From there Wulfington made the very unfortunate choice to lie his ass off about that totally not being him, and not saying he likes to fuck animals. But even in his self-defense he was constantly fucking up, thinking that the reason why bestiality is wrong is because you can't tell if the animal is really consenting to it.

However undeniable evidence was soon brought to light that that was him, thanks to an old comment he had made in his first thread, confirming it and attempting to explain why he was a commie. The back-peddling Wulfington then employed was nothing short of legendary, as he tried to claim he only lied because we wouldn't have understood or believed him if he said he wasn't attracted to animals anymore(which he still is). A common tactic in his arsenal, of pushing the blame on everyone else.

But even at this point there were peeps on Wulfy's side, trying to convince to back down, turn off the computer, be honest, all sorts of things. But he rebuked them all, and continued to dig and challenge to his own grave. And sure enough, he was eventually doxed. Completely and totally shocked that his constant provoking of the people on this forum lead to them doxing him, he then went into full damage control across multiple sites, and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Whether or not he will ever return, comment, or lurk forevermore, it is hard to say. For now all that we can do is look to the future, and ready ourselves for whatever it may bring.

14. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
    [​IMG]

15. Maria M

Maria M
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

osama-bin-laden1-640x360.

16. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
    [​IMG]

17. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
    [​IMG]

18. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

FYI: I take privs away as they are misused. Now you know that.

19. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

This thread just keeps getting better

20. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. Boudica

Boudica
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Putin's #1 fangirl
    [​IMG]

22. vermin

vermin
    Expand Collapse
    unwashed rat

I bet you feel accomplished, don't ya? :>

23. Lazarus+

Lazarus+
    Expand Collapse
    Verbal Laudanum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6_H-PSml0
    Home Page:
    wow i am so not ok with that grinning orangutan getting spammed on this glorious thread

i am actually not ok with that

24. Tigercommander

Tigercommander
    Expand Collapse
    Caliph

Al qaeda operative
    [​IMG]

25. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

hahaha.