Should U.S Citizens have a major walkout?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Squall741, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Squall741

Squall741
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I've been watching, reading, and thinking about the many problems in the United States. From Education to the Economy and what I see here is that the U.S. Citizen's major voice is through their votes. I know this maybe retarded and even dangerous, but I think U.S. Citizens should have a major walkout from their jobs and protest about their problems in the United States. Occupy Wall St. is the first step, Now this needs to happen throughout the country, from Florida to Washington State, from California to Maryland, All U.S. Citizens protesting and having their voices heard. So, Should they protest or I'm insane? I want your Opinion on this!

2. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    I'm not a big fan small protests, I really do feel that occupywallstreet was useless for anything other than showing how bureaucracy can warp law and order and instigate fury amongst the peasants with the billionares taking virtually no damage.

Those people don't care about you, they aren't listening to your gay acoustic love songs about how mean they are being, they listen to your wallets. The only way any significant change is brought on is by gun point.

3. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

I think it's a good idea, as long as they do it through a load of dangerous animal enclosures.

4. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    The most retarded protest I've seen to date occurred, of course, on Facebook, to boycott MONEY. The idea was to get enough people (billions) to all suddenly boycott money and the world would be magically changed in an instant.
    Yet when I suggested that all those folks who signed up alongside that particular protest take the leap and give me all their dangerous money, since they wouldn't be needing it in the new utopia, not one sent me even a dime.

If ever there's to be some major form of protest, it needs to be loud, strong, and backed by something more than faggots and sissies. It needs to be a revolution, rather than a 1 or 2 day long protest where people just mill about and then elect a new president. (We've all seen how much "hope" can accomplish.)

Naturally, this will never happen and we'll all be damned for our cowardice, lack of any good ideas, and for our deeply rooted apathy.

Good luck, op.

5. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    I think the best way to fix the world is to have everyone stop being productive immediately.

6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Enjoy pissing away your salary for absolutely no goddamn reason.

7. TheDude2894

TheDude2894
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I would sign up for the revolution but I'm kind-of already in the billionaire group. It's much more fun.

8. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    Agreed. There's nothing like gang whipping a caged and shackled Bengal tiger with a million dollar meter of purest gold twine.

Why would anybody want to change a single thing with the way this world operates? Unless they're dirty, poor, and jealous. Scum.

9. TheDude2894

TheDude2894
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Exactly. I don't see any billionaires in that revolutionary group. The only thing they really want is to live like us, and instead of just selling out their soul to corporations like the rest of us they decide to protest. They just have to learn that the world is not a fair place. If it was, everyone would have a yacht and private jet, and then it would be boring.

10. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    I want to get niggers and beaners off the streets, though, I don't want to totally eliminate the upper class. We need rich people, but we just don't need poor people.

11. Squall741

Squall741
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Obviously the Citizens need jobs and unemployment is at 9.1%. Do you think government should create jobs or the private sector?

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    How about the government remove all those regulations that prevent people from starting businesses or even maintaining a lemonade stand outside their home? Or, you know, just conscript 'em all and send them off to Iraq/Afghanistan.

13. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Liberal retards for gun control are dangerous.
    The one toothed crazy prospector guy who keeps an obscene stash of arms in case that there gubbamint come a knockin and a blastin ain't crazy.

Liberal retards for gun control never realize the mistake of gun prohibition and how it means only people who should not have guns will have them, and they won't realize that mistake until bullets from the CIA spooks or Jamal Johnson go whizzing out the back of their skulls.

14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I miss the days when liberal meant (what is now known as) libertarian.

15. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I hate liberals, their just mostly pseudo intellectual hippies.