Should Chavs + Gangstas be sent to reeducation camps?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by SuperSpecialSuperStar, Aug 14, 2011.

?

op

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    The recent riots have proved that the ghetto trash of London and Manchester are mindless, violent moronic dicks and have been brainwashed by Hip-Hop culture into the ultimate pricks.

I suggest they're sent to camps and transformed into respectable, polite members of society.

Debate.

2. I'mSelfAware

I'mSelfAware
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Hauptstrumf├╝hrer von Schutzstaffel
    Yes. They are basically white niggers.
    No debate needed.

3. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    I was going to suggest sterilization, but the plebs wouldn't like that. Maybe you could market the camps as "MEET 50 CENT AND JEREMY KYLE HOLIDAY CAMPS".

4. I'mSelfAware

I'mSelfAware
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Hauptstrumf├╝hrer von Schutzstaffel
    How about "PLAID, NEON HATS, AND NYLON SHORTS WHOLESALE BARGAIN!"

5. veronica-x

veronica-x
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

"mindless, violent, moronic dicks"...sounds sexy, don't rehabilitate them, simply incarcerate them to be used on command, all female corrections staff ;)

6. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    wtf voted "no"

7. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    weirdo

8. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    I vote no. Instead they should be executed publicly.

9. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I have a plan for purging North America and Western Europe of chavs, gangsters, wiggers, trash of all colours -

BIG SALE AT WAL-MART! 80% OF EVERYTHING!!! STOCK EXTREMELY LIMITED!!! 80% OFF EVERYTHING ONE DAY ONLY TODAY!!!

Then, when the masses of undesirables stampede to Wal-Mart with welfare cheque and winning lotto ticket in hand, shoving over each other to be the first inside for the "amazing sale of a lifetime," we bar the doors, saran wrap the windows, and give a legendary nod to the team of men standing ready on the roof, who pour Zyklon crystals down the air ducts, thereby gassing every low-wage, low-IQ, genetic degenerate, social blasphemer and parasite inside, instantly fixing the bulk of the world's problems.

10. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    But then who would be around to do menial labor?
    Oh that's right, we can just replace them with immigrants that would be happy to work their shit jobs for half of what the entitled trash thinks they deserve.

11. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    why the FUCK would we replace them with immigrants? we'd get robots to do it - it's the fucking future. Why, after the purge, would we fill those fat vacant spaces with even more undesirables?

Robots man. Not mexicans, chinks, of whatever other mud-race: robots.

12. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Send them to wars in foreign countries. War changes everyone

13. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    Because these immigrants will work for less money than the robots. They literally have no standards, it's like the Grapes or Wrath or some shit. I mean, we don't let their families in; I'm not crazy. I don't want them populating or anything.

Technology just isn't far enough along to have robots that can operate a buisness cheaply and efficiently. You have to build them, program them, power them, repair them. It's expensive. Not to mention how many experts in the fields of robotics that we would lose during the cleansing. Last time I checked; they weren't all highly paid super stars.

14. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    yes. maybe... no. robots don't work for money. they're machines, unlike people. with immigrants, you have to have them in your country. period.
    consider the fine german art of clockmaking. it takes a long time and a lot of skill and money to make a black forest clock - but each is unique and lavish in both quality and craftsmanship. unlike niggers and mexicans, they're something you can have pride in and trust.

you moan [like a jew] about "sheckles, sheckles - oy! sheckles!" i, however, propose a simple fact: get rid of the white trash, the coloureds, the parasites on welfare and other social needs, and suddenly you have an abundance of money. money spent on robots. taking cash away from the terminally useless is like the scum paying for the replacements themselves, as the funds would, basically, be diverted (coming) from their pockets.

fall in line, or die in a poison cloud in isle 9 like the rest of them.
    i'll hear no more pro-mexican mouth poo from you, rabbi.

15. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    It's not that I don't like the idealism of your goals, I just doubt if they're achievable. Keep dreaming the big dream though.

16. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    you flood your world with spics and i'll flood with mine with unrelenting, industrious robots. come world war 3, when our borders collide, we'll see who comes out on top. (btw, mexicans don't know borders so i doubt they'll stick around to defend yours. good luck.)

17. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    Your robots that were programmed to make food and pump gas. They would be dismantled for scrap by my countries poor people, because they wouldn't get enough money from their future jobs to afford food.

18. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    it's that short sight that will cause the instant death blow to your "nation." you figure i'd only have robots around to pump gas and make food. cute! i'd have lumberjack bots, bullet bots, sledge-wielding bots, drone upon drone for search and rescue missions turned seek-and-destroy. there would be robots for nearly every trade and as sure as i could kill you with near anything, so could my robots be turned to instruments of death. what is a gas pumping robot but a flamethrowing robot sans a flame producing robot. and, in a world ruled by robots, but alongside men, only the most fit (white) of the race would live and serve in my nation. the aryans! one alone, better than 300 of your citizenry. mid-way through battle your men would stop: time for a siesta. time to rape each other. in that momment the hammerfall: my destiny as god-maker complete. my nation of whiteness, supreme.

u mad bro?

19. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    It doesn't even sound like a white nation at this point; it sounds like the robots rebelled and you lost. Any people in your nation are just there to find sources of power for the robots, and if they stop working they die.

Oh hey, that sounds like my nation.

20. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    for my nation, imagine the movie metropolis - but everyone in it with super huge smiles on their faces.

anyway, better to be a slave to the machines amongst whites, who'll at least have your back than stuck in a place filled with chinks who'll stab it.

21. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page: