Sherrod's faggotry was the greatest thing to happen to ED/F.

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by Baya Rae 4900, Sep 15, 2011.

?

Was Sherrod's faggotry the greatest thing to happen to ED/F?

1. Yes.

68.6%
  2. No.

12.9%
  3. I'm her spy. She's going to hear about this! (Or not. She censors any chatter relating to ED on OI.)

18.6%
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Think about it. Sherrod and her fanbois (and the system she had in place) were the reasons why ED/F1 wasn't as good as it could've been. They were dragging us down. They were a cancer. A cancer that destroyed, I might add. Yes, we've suffered a giant setback but we lost a giant that creates nothing but setbacks so we won in the end. OI/F, on the other hand, is shit. Utter shit. It's not even gimmicky. It's not redeemable at all. Had Sherrod done the smart thing (in terms of selfishness) and tried to reform ED then we all would be suffering from it but this, THIS, has worked against her completely. We need not attack her any more, I think, for she is already dead.

2. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Yes.

3. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Sorry, but is either this or is GOING to be this: [​IMG]

4. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    The problem was that people got power because of personal reasons. For example, if you were a mod pet then 9 times out of 10 they will suggest you for modship. It ended up with the moderators forming a clique with the idea of "we're so much better than you guys, worship us". Of course, it's unnecessary for me to name names of who fits these examples.

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Yeah, we all know it's you and Zaiger.

6. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    It's funny Dan would have modded me if I didn't constantly remind him that soccer was superior to baseball.

7. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I'll admit, while it's still a little too early to tell for sure, I get the feeling ED and EDF are both better off without Sherrod hovering over us.

for one thing, there was always the risk that she could fall off the hoverboard and crush everyone

8. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Wow. Dan sounds pretty gay.

9. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    Even on old ED/F, Sherrod wasn't present most of the time. She didn't have time to moderate the site which explains why the sysop/moderator roster was so huge.

10. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

yeah, but she still made sure that those sysops and moderators were loyal to her and her ideals. so even though it was less direct, her ass was still ultimately above your head.

11. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I didn't have any problem with any mod personally, they're just not the type of person you should any sort of power to. Even the mega-faggots like Vonranke would've been perfectly fine as long as they weren't given modship. It's kind of tragic because we lost Alphonso and Mthrfckn because they were given modship.

12. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    That is very true. She has attempted to keep in communication with her staff by setting up mailing lists and basecamp to keep close contact. Unfortunately, out of a sysop list of 40, only seven of them were really active.

The Alphonso/mthrfkn thing was all personal shit as I've explained in another thread. I generally disliked how personal they take things as a moderator and believed that their powers enabled them to do as they pleased. I'm not too sure on vonranke, he was a good friend but I never really noticed what he did on the forums.

13. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Didn't you use to have coffee with/hang out in person with a mod/sysop, even after they kept banning you?

14. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I never liked that T-Shirt shilling kike. Everything she touches is smeared in the grease of her ego, and her failing 40 yo mind forces people to walk on eggshells around her. Proof is in ohinternet's forums. They're regulated to death.

And the best proof lays below... I submit these two Steve Jobs articles as proof how bad shit sucks when Sherrod theHippo's massive shadow looms over it:

* Steve Jobs, ED.ch: http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Steve_Jobs
    * Steve Jobs, ohinternet: http://ohinternet.com/Steve_Jobs

Honest to god, the ohinternet version isn't funny - it's not even informative. There is absolutely no reason that it exists.

15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    "...if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Negative.

16. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Fucking cry babies, every single one of them
    [​IMG]

17. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I went power-mad once, back when my friend and I had our own forum. It was a really weird feeling, it's almost like someone else was doing things and I was watching from behind their eyes.

18. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Yes. I was a mod on another forum. Problem was that I was over-zealous. I eventually became disgusted with myself and told the admin to de-mod me.

19. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    In fairness, both ED and OhI users act as if they're better than the other. I am rather confused at why they're adding more mods to a forum that doesn't need moderation. It's unnecessary and just inflates their egos.

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Are you talking about ED or OI?

21. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    OhInternet forums, they kept the same moderators and philosophy of "let's mod our frenz".

22. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I was a grocery store manager and did a fine job. I put down the ass kissers, called the main boss a cocksucker, and elevated the good workers with praise and nice letters to the regional manager. But was demoted for calling the boss a cocksucker.
    In all fairness, he really acted like one.

23. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    More people should call their boss a cocksucker. That's what America used to be about.

24. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

Surprising, I never expected a quote from George Orwell's "Animal Farm" to show up here. So Sherrod = Communism?

25. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I was expecting the lowbrow version of "No, you are the demons. Then John was a zombie." Or, at the very most, a Nietzsche quote.

26. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

The years have jaded me. My expectations for sophistication on the internet are sitting somewhere on the bottom of the Mariana Trench right now.

27. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    Dan was a pretty OK guy, but Truth, Knots, and Kale... those three assholes made it near impossible to have fun on EDF. Also, Kale consistently banned me from IRC for not being a woman. The fuck.

28. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    lol, I was banned only once on EDF1, by Truth, and because "THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON, I JUST FELT LIKE IT"

29. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Something like it. It's GOTIS fueled popularity contests circle jerks. What I meant to say is that this place isn't so different y'know? I haven't seen a lot of "truly new" people lately. Alot of familiar faces from the first EDF are popping up alot. The mood seemed to come to this weird stand still, and besides it's not like one isn't saying the same shit that the other one is.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    About this, I've been thinking and been a little frustrated about. I mean, I've been pissed off at Sherrod and the whole EDF1 brigade when I was just a normal poster and was more than happy to fuck with them, the EDF2 IRC chats rag on Ohinternet and the facebook page and everyone on here talks a lot of a shit, but for what? Me and rst8 and a few other people who are under different screen names I can't recognize are in the mix. But it was just.....there's nothing THERE to do. And look
    [​IMG]
    Genco and Atomic Joe and tons of other people keep jumping back and forth and greeted with open arms on both sides. And I know that if a few of the faggots (Coolfag, oh how I hate her and all THAT retarded shit) jumped over here it would be business as usual with the same "unguuuu" shit that everyone on here said they didn't like. Same posse, same circle jerk, same fucking thing. It's not cool that you have some of us out there being the bad guy and terrorizing them if you are just gonna let them back in with open arms while we get left out. What's the point of all that Rah-Rah FUCK DEGRIPPO shit? Sour grapes? Maybe, but I've been on these forums EDF1, EDF1.5, EDF2 for a long time and I've been helping out whenever I could besides just posting on here.
    Alright sorry with the emo paragraph.
    [​IMG]
    you're godamn right it is
    also here's a list of all the people TruthIllusion has banned [​IMG] whose Thunderpussy by the way?

30. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Stop posting screenshots from there, or at least do it in a thumbnail. If I wanted to read ohinternet I would go there and do it.