Shamelessness, American style.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30/michael-moore-mitt-romney_n_1843824.html

Said millionaire Michael Moore on his way to Democratic Party fund raiser.

2. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

michael moore is a faggot.

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I know, right? But what is up with these uber-bourgeois cunts condemning other uber-bourgeois cunts for being uber-bourgeois?

Also: "Nothing is more bourgeois than to be afraid to look bourgeois."

• Like Like x 5
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • List
  4. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

i think most american politicians are desperate to look like they're in touch with the people they're serving but they have no idea what's going on in the minds of the average voters. that's why instead of saying what they're going to do to fix it, they continuously run smear campaigns. insulting people who think differently than you is america's national past time.
    michael moore smear campaigns FUCKING EVERYTHING and he's not even running. i have no idea what he's thinking, but he desperately wants everybody in america to think the world is crumbling around them.

5. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    I fucking hate Michael Moore.
    He has this air of pretentiousness around him that makes you want to hate him. He's the type of person that probably thinks his farts smell like roses.

I watched a documentary made by him, where I was more likely than not on the same side as him on the issue, and I thought he still should have jumped into a wood chipper.

6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Well, it is. In no small part due to his beliefs. I just find it strange that a stupid white man would write a book called Stupid White Men.

Okay, I want to make this clear to any retards reading this: You're still sexist, classist and/or racist if you're bigoted against your own gender, class and/or race. You don't get a free fucking pass or an outlet for your bigotry-prone personality.

7. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    How the fuck was Bowling for Columbine supposed to be an argument for gun control?

8. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Its trendy for rich white people to hate themselves and everything their race has given to the world.

That's were you are wrong.
    The magic of being a rich, white, liberal uber-bourgeois cunt is that you aren't a bigot for hating your own race/gender.
    In fact you are respected and given a bunch of money to make shitty documentaries about how much white people suck and should be blamed for everything.

9. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    In the same way Canadian Bacon was supposed to make the case for war with Canada. It's all satire. But he expresses his views quite loudly outside of film and has supported bullshit causes with money. Unless it's performance art, the man's genuine but incompetent.

Don't give me that crap. This transcends any particular race or gender or class. Are you going to tell me you've never met an Aboriginal that hates Aboriginals or a woman that hates women or a bogan that hates bogans?

10. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    My point was that the gun owners he interviews were all perfectly peaceful and reasonable people. Yet somehow we're supposed to walk away with the impression that it's access to guns which is the problem.

11. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You're confusing gun control with gun outlawing. Moore made it seem it was piss easy to obtain a gun legally in the US. Watch Michael Moore Hates America. Also:

12. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    michael moore is so fat when he sits around the Democratic National Convention
    he sits
    AROUND
    the Democratic National Convention

13. Tohru Adachi

Tohru Adachi
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Being a general asshole

The world would be better off if that fat, toad fuck would just die in a fire.

14. BizarrePsycho

BizarrePsycho
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Livin' in a Gangsta's Paradise
    Micheal Moore is a rich fat bastard who preaches that being rich is evil and dresses like a hobo so people don't catch on to his bullshit.

Next you'll see him protesting McDonald's while eating a Big Mac.

15. sephard

sephard
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Well that's been a recurring theme with politicians for the past century. The idea that they can empathize with the "common man". I mean, observe most of the speeches at the recent conventions, Anne Romney asserted that she and mittens ate pasta with tuna fish on a foldout ironing iron board most nights early in his career. It's all a farce.

16. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

nobody takes that fucking loser seriously. hes a fucking joke to everyone other than faggot hipster undergrads and tinfoil hat wearing redneck cocksuckers. huffingtonpost sucks ass through a straw

17. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    You lost me at "Mittens" it is a stupid leftard name for Romney. Jews overwhelmingly support Obama, this is no surprise.

18. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    HURR DURR Where were you fat-ass when Obama outspent McCain and ran more ads 2 to 3 than McCain.

Were you crying about how unfair that the Communist had more money than McCain? How he bought the election by purchasing infomercials and ran them during the World fucking Series?

I guess your sanctimonious piety only applies if its a (R) outspending a (D) not the other way around.

Yes, they fucking should.

No Shit, tell me moar.
    Too bad we have to actually SHOW UP to polling booths and in some fucking States (not all) show ID or else your Messiah would have a perpetual Monarchy. But you leftards bitch about that with your inane slippery-slope bullshit.

There is a reason why people have to show up to vote lard ass.

Somebody was at Burger King during High School Civics.

Hey fatso, try reading the Constitution, its not by popular vote ITS BY ELECTORAL COLLEGE you fucking half-wit. It's not like we had an election in 2000 were a candidate had less popular votes won by electoral votes.

Liberals are usually asleep to the crack of noon recovering from their drunken dope induced stupor so I would not waste your time, be fortunate the polls don't close until later on during the day.

What's scary el gordo is the belief that we should hold Presidential elections like American Idol via text messaging, so every hipster faggot can max out votes. We'll have a nation full of Mac users in no time.

19. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    It's really hard to describe how much I hate partisan hack vernacular. Mittens, Barry Soetoro, 1%er, Dumbocrats, and the very worst is sheeple.

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    That wasn't what I was referring to. My issue is that you have rich politicos attacking rich politicos for being rich politicos. All they're doing is inviting the same ad hominem attacks against themselves. Which is stupid. Which is a sin.

21. sephard

sephard
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Do you typically disregard points based on vernacular?
    I'm sorry to be the one to inform you of this, but referring to politicians with such monikers has become so wide spread and accepted that generally they are used more for convenience sake than anything else. ie. obongo, mittens, etc.

22. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    A nickname for a famous figures who is personally unknown to the user of the nickname is the result of instituted infantilisation. It is so that the masses view this individual as a personal figure when they are not. It is to personify something. In this case the various faces of the same government.

It is a sign of a well maintained slave, is what I'm saying.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  23. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    MM is nasty fat and as such should resign him self to telling jokes and being jolly. Leave opinions to the thin and attractive.

WTF! A The Member Formerly Known As Baya thread that doesn't make me want to wipe his "Tribe" from the earth(Half joking)
    Keep this up, Sweet Rolls, and I will find you then fuck you till you love me(Dead serious)

Spic

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The thing about Michael Moore is that he's an avatar. He's the embodiment of American Progressivism. With all the hypocrisy and idiocy and blindness that comes with it. Were I a cynical man I'd say he was trying to be satirical but I know enough about Progressives to know that they are that stupid, pompous and completely lack any self-awareness.

So in America right now the mainstream ideology is between Wilsonian/Rooseveltian Progressives and Lincolnite/Rooseveltian Progressives. The only real difference? The former is totalitarian while the latter is authoritarian. So whenever you support the Democrats or Republicans in any capacity know that you're either supporting the realisation of totalitarianism or authoritarianism in your America.

25. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    Pick your poison; there are currently no other viable options.

26. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    There is. Or, rather, there will be. Libertarianism and decentralised government is the counter-culture of today and will be the reality tomorrow. The problem with government is that it's an inherent parasite. As a parasite it must feed on its host (society) to survive. If its host is too weak then it can't feed and must weaken itself or it'll kill its host.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  27. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    I certainly hope things will change. It doesn't matter how, it's the stagnation which pulls societies down.

28. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Take heart, old man. Your children and grandchildren, if you have any, will live in a world more prosperous and peaceful and unified than any of us have ever experienced.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  29. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    Haha you failtroll.

30. Solution

Solution