School thread

Discussion in 'Locker Room Talk' started by Moscow, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    How about some stories of your favorite school teachers/school events? what did you little monkies get up to at your local educational establishment? were you a golden boy or a little shit who was hated by the staff?

2. DocEvil

DocEvil
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    wow bad post bro

3. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    IDGAF

4. DocEvil

DocEvil
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
  5. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    good poster.
    best (former) mod.

6. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    i got straight zeroes in school after a bully tore up a paper i was handing in and i spent a long time taping it back together. she saw the fucker do it and didnt say shit.
    when i turned it in she held me after class and belittled me and gave me a zero. at that point i think i had some kind of realization that society was a piece of shit
    and in order to succeed you have to pursue knowledge and wisdom yourself. i spent the next several years ignoring class and reading the dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopedias
    obsessively instead of doing any work or turning in assignments. i had no friends and spent my lunch hour wandering the halls and eventually stopped going to classes i didnt like and
    making excuses every time i was stopped.

i remember i had a teacher named sally beard in highschool and one of the other students asked why she never gave me a copy of the test... in this high pitched, exasperated tone she
    screamed "BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO PICK THEM UP OFF THE FLOOR!!!" and i sat doodling on a piece of notebook paper.

i also drew alot of dumb little comics where various students and faculty were massacred in exciting and comical ways. i had a pretty big fan base for it considering i was massive jerk
    and when friends i made later would approach me i would say "i dont talk to faggots. go away."

eventually i got in legal trouble over all my comics and they said i was going to murder everyone in the school [this was before the rash of school shootings]

so i decided i wanted to get thrown out because they had spies looking in the classrooms to make sure i wasnt drawing anything [im totally serious] and decided i wanted to get expelled...
    so i painted my face in corpse paint one morning and picked fights with everyone i saw.[this was normal for me. my only friend at school was a kid that sold drugs he hid inside magic markers. he was
    expelled much earlier for pulling a knife on some people, which i also did, but i had the foresight to toss mine before anyone could do anything.

i spent the rest of my time being homeschooled where i learned how to carry guns, beat people up, extort money, sell drugs and vandalize the shit out of everything i saw.

all in all im happy with where my life is and dont regret ignoring my mandatory education for practical real world skills.

also i am much financially, emotionally and mentally superior to almost everyone i went to school with. all those honor rolls and brown noses didnt afford them anything. ironically the most successful
    people from that school system were either drop outs or the bad kids that i had a hand in corrupting.

i just tooted my horn so hard i think i busted my sexaphone. anyway i contributed.

7. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    and thats all that matters.
    as for my school it was simple, teachers didn't want to teach.

8. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    wow, you certaily had an eventful childhood.

9. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    The two coolest posters posted in the same thread.

10. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    oxymoron

11. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    I got average grades most of the time. But when I moved to America, I got straight A's. Not because I'm smart, or I worked harder, but everyone else was a fucking retard.

Having said that, one time I was using the drinking fountain and I turned the faucet around, so the water would spray towards whoever used. I went back to the gym then heard a scream. It was my fat gym teacher. He got sprayed, slipped, and tore the ligaments on his foot. But he didn't go to the nurse coz he was so pissed. When he got back he made us all go around the track for 2 hours until someone confessed. I didn't. Some students complained to the PTA after and he got suspended without pay for 2 months and went on my merry way.

12. swishy

swishy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

cunt bubble
    During high school, all As. When I went to cosmetology school for two semesters, I had a 3.95 GPA. That's pretty sad to say for my fellow classmates as it is cosmetology school. I went and got my bachelor's in business with a 3.87.

13. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Embarrassing teachers trying to push BS such as evolution onto me.

14. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    Wow, I think I've seen the light. All of those 160 years of gathered evidence for evolution must be wrong. Thank you, CW94 I'm sure those science fuckers will see the right path once they give up all their 'facts'.

15. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    My archetype was popular nerd. I played the bassoon in my school band, which basically gave me a license to do whatever I wanted. They would never expel me because they couldn't replace me; I was the only person in the school that could play the bassoon. So I showed up to school late every single day, on good days I'd be 5 minutes late, on bad days I'd miss most of first period all together.

As a bassoonist I wound up attending the Western International Band Clinic, which is basically four super bands formed of the best musicians from various High Schools in the Northwest, and a few kids from other countries. I never practiced my audition, or even looked at the sheet music. My sight reading got me in. It was in Seatle, and my school paid for my trip with the understanding that if I wanted my diploma, I would pay them back. I never paid them back, and to this day still don't have a physical diploma. But I'm in college, so fuck them. They aren't getting my money.

I had decent grades. I never did any homework, but I understood all the lessons, and I passed my tests with As. If I didn't take a class seriously, I would relentlessly mock it as being a pointless waste of time. The only reason I passed my Career development class was because it was required and the teacher didn't want me back in her class. At the end of the semester, we had to do a final project about what we had learned. I made a power point about how the class was a huge waste of time.

I was the Schools Vice President. I won after giving a speech where I explained that the school should remove the shackles of freedom and vote for me, and I promised war with a neighboring school. I only ran because I wanted the title. I never actually showed up to leadership classes. The girl that lost to me cried when she lost, and they recounted the votes three times to be sure I had one. Even though I had one in a landslide with 75% of the votes. Then, when I didn't show up, she had to take over duties as Vice president, but she still didn't get the title. And it's a pretty cool title; it sort of sounds like President of Vices. At public events I would show up and sit with the rest of the student council to keep up appearances, not that a school VP does anything of importance anyways. At one school assembly they had a syrup chugging contest, so I took the mic and explained just how stupid that was. The rest of the council was not amused. I was asked to step down from my position. I didn't.

And that's basically my High School experience.

16. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

???

17. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    Wow, some good stories going on in here, I was a good little boy. for the most part. in junior school me and a gang of other kids led a campaign of terror agains the grumpy old bastard caretaker. flushed soap in the toilets, destroyed paper towells you get the idea. anyway, the head came round every class asking us to own up because "Mr sagar is getting very upset" needless to say, we kept our pokerfaces on and continued for another month or so. that was fun. I think he had some kind of breakdown later.
    the first half of my time at high school was uneventful. however for my GCSE's I took philosophy and ethics- esentially RE with a fancy name. Got into quite a bit of trouble because in some essays I made all the catholics out to be paedophiles and all the muslims out to be suicide bombers and terrorists and paedophiles. However my GCSE maths teacher was awesome. Miss Lawes. she let me get away with so much. As a teacher she obviously couldn't make too many sarcastic comments about her students or there's be trouble. so she let me make them instead. I spent so many lessons abusing the retarded chavs in my class, god that was fun. I only once got told to tone it down after I made one of them cry.
    Oh and I once hit a kid in the balls with a rolled up newspaper because he pissed me off.

18. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I think you mean "All those years since the beginning of human domination and animal husbandry."

19. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Elementary school was fun. I was a spastic little gremlin. 2 or 3 times a week, OFF TO THE PRINCIPLES I WENT. Stealing markers, fidgeting around, yelling at other kids, refusing to take tests. I had a lot of fun, and I'm pretty sure the only reason I didn't get held back was fear of my starting a fire somewhere. Middle school sucked, my growth spurt didn't kick in 'til high school, so I spent a lot of time getting shit on. I got suspended for pushing some chick down the stairs that said something I didn't like, I can't remember, I'm sure it was warranted. High school was bland as fuck. My parents had had enough of my "spastic irritating bullshit", so they sent me to a military boarding school and that didn't help anything, it probably only made things worse. "Oh he was spastic and destructive before, let's see how he's turned out- WHAT THE FUCK, NOW HE'S SMOKING?!?!?" Good call, mom and dad. High school I committed my first serious vandalism, fit in with a small group of similarly minded people (the other pyromaniac skinheads), and generally made nothing but a nuisance out of myself.

College was awesome. I made it 3 semester before getting expelled. I never went to class, managed to maintain a B- average, and generally did okay...during the day time. At NIGHT, I'd go absolutely batshit insane. See, college was a big deal for me, because it had one thing my high school didn't: WOMEN. After 3 years of a non-stop sausagefest, I WANTED SOME POONTANG. Not just some, ALL OF IT. FOR ME. So I did that a lot. Eventually the breaking point was near the mid point of November 2005, and I had gotten into some serious shit. I was doing donuts in my Oldsmobile Cutlass on their gay ass parade field, using a sling shot to launch beer bottles through the faggoty ass ROTC kids windows, almost burning down the fucking useless biology lab, and generally getting caught fucking everywhere you shouldn't. So they told me to get the fuck out...which is good, because I'd already made up my mind to do something completely different anyway.

Long story short, this was me throughout school:
    [​IMG]

20. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    Cosmetology "degree" + business degree = cooking for a medical school? Lol.

I was a good kid in HS, graduated second because I wasn't a retard. I was basically a nerd, though. College was fucking awesome and I went to class when I felt like it. I may not have done as well in college as I did in HS, but by then I didn't care as much. Plus I still finished and got my degree, and that was all I wanted.

21. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    you never got up to any shennanigens outside of class?

22. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    I basically never got into trouble. I was the weird nerd that was more likely to be friends with his teachers than his peers. I hated elementary school and middle school since I was going through my awkward spaz phase. I tried to move on from that in high school, and I succeeded, to a point.

I only liked high school marginally more than elementary and middle school, and I left early since while I got along with the people a bit better, I still did not care for the whole public school K-12 bullshit. Right now, I'm in community college, and while it's an okay experience, it's way better than high school. However, not much has changed though. I'm still more likely to be friends with my professors than my peers. I'm doing well so far, and I'm hoping to transfer to a nice university in the fall.

There's probably more to say, but in all honesty, other than the fact that I was a huge loner, my scholastic career is more or less uneventful.