Satanists Are Pussys

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Marie Cuts, Nov 25, 2011.

1. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    So...usisng pussies to piss off cristfags?

You accidentally nonsense, good job

2. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    tumblr_lphm2bp0xm1qi92gt.

3. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
  4. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    Kill_yourself.

5. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    You first love

6. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    Ken_Park.

7. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    that was a good film

8. h0xnbl0w

h0xnbl0w
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Dungeon Keeper
    Home Page:
    Satanism is for adolescent angry suburban kids.

9. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    I agree. It is often the case that the most annoyingly whiny bitches in the developed world are spoiled white kids who gets angry because they're not
    the center of attention. That's why they have to be everything BUT just white. This is also the reason why I think they either live in a culture of guilt or a culture of denial, which is why I see a rise of weabos and wiggers everywhere I go.

But on the topic of Satanism, it's just as stupid as Christfags everywhere, or even the militant atheists like Dawkins; he's nothing but a bookseller and hitchens is just an annoying unqualified prick. Satanists worship rockstars and metal but most of those bands are frequent suckers of corporation's penises. I've read the bible and the book of satan both are very similar with respect to their practices only the latter is a complete reversal of everything the bible says. It reminds me of the 20th century's most prolific cunt Ayn Rand and its essentially just a plagiarized version of all her books.

There are no such thing as Satanists since all of them are just angsty white kids who got pwned in the ass by their Catholic priests and was mad because their imaginary friends didn't help them, ie Marilyn Manson.

10. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Can you plz stop shit posting ?
    it's rly annoying.

11. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    Dammit oddguy, you beat me to it. I was going to ask if he ever posted something interesting and not-shit.

Do you, Marie Cuts? Because, as oddguy said, your shit is getting old. And your constant "replies" in picture form makes me think you need to GB2 4chan.

(Protip: this isn't 4chan.)

12. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    ... i was being ironic.
    Way to miss the point,dear.

Edit:

OOPS !
    ironic :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

13. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse

Faggot Police
    I'm more hipster than you. :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

14. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    That is not something to be proud of... also:

:glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses::glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

15. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse

Faggot Police
    Lol. Guess that makes you the biggest hipster.....

Faggot.:lulzsec:

16. The Doctor

The Doctor
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doesn't Work
    Home Page:
    I hurled Satan into the Event Horizon of a black hole.

17. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    I've never read the Book of Satan and I wouldn't call myself a Satanist. I just praise him when I remember to. I don't dickride Satan like Christians do to their God.