San Franciscans are retarded.

Discussion in 'News' started by Call me Tim, Nov 30, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    No one has a right to be an American.

2. Tulip

Tulip
    Expand Collapse
    Newfriend

Sounds good to me

3. fleacollerindustry

fleacollerindustry
    Expand Collapse
    Nononkin

Turd Polisher
    Home Page:
    TL;DR: This guy is a joke. He represents the type of nonwhite Liberal who buys into the lies White Liberals feed us in order for us to gain their approval and thus, their support (aka free money).

Black people do the same shuckin-and-jivin' to white Liberals in order to keep their gravy train moving... but if everyone stopped and became more self-sufficient, then we'd lose all the free shit Liberals give us in order to buy our votes.

Now I'm all for educating people about the types of racism that has existed (and still exists) in American society... but it needs to be followed up with a message of how learning history can help prevent it from happening again, instead of a request to pay for the sins of one's race via cash donations. And that seems to be Adachi’s shtick.

Cuz like, the Left is just as racist and prejudice as the Right is, just in different ways.

The Right and Left (namely Whites of the two) are both prejudice against marginalized people, just in different ways.

* the Right is antagonisticly prejudice, where they treat you poorly because of your race. Therefore, the Right will attack you head on, with anger in their face and their knives held high and clear. You will see them coming.

* the Left is benevolently prejudice, where they treat you exceptionally well because of your race. Thus, the Left will approach with a smile on their face and their knife behind their back, to give you a false sense of friendship before stabbing you in your back.

What the Left don't seem to understand is that their actions are no better than how the Right treats minorities, as both still are treating people differently only because of their race. Furthermore, because you can see the Right coming, you can easily defend against them, and their attacks are almost comical. But the Left hide their prejudice behind false claims of help and support. Whereas the Right will kill you as you stand, the Left prefers to make you live on your knees.

Ultimately both sides are guilty of having a horrible relationship with marginalized groups. I personally hate the Left's blatant hypocrisy over the Right’s ignorance-filled anger.

So consider: if a nonwhite person is a “race traitor” for siding with the Republicans, as they've OBVIOUSLY been brainwashed by White Conservatives to not think for themselves… then the same could be said about anyone who sides with Democrats, as they could be just as “brainwashed” into thinking White Liberal ideology just the same.

It's obvious to me that that's what happened with Adachi here. Now don't get me wrong, it's important that everyone learns about the Internment of Japanese-Americans, and what a perversion of justice that was (not to mention that it was a Democrat who started it all). But Adachi’s energies are being spent on complaining about that history and claiming eternal victimhood, instead of channelling that energy on helping to strengthen the Asian-American community even further.

This is exactly what White Liberals want. By ensuring the Nonwhite-American community remains incapable of being self-reliant, it guarantees our dependency on White Liberals for everything. If we start becoming self-sufficient, then we suck votes (and power) away from Democrats… and we simply can't allow that, now can we?

This is why we also have so many blacks complaining about being victims and inventing bullshit movements like BLM, because deep down they know that that's the shuckin-and-jivin' they need to do to impress/entertain White Liberals in order to maintain that free cash flow. If they cease doing that, then they lose their free money, and thus they may actually have to WORK in order to get money (how tragic!).

People like Adachi represent the worst of White Liberals: they say they're our friends, but they only do this because they want our votes and the power that comes with it… mostly because their original white power base left for the GOP. It's like white people wizened up to the Liberals bullshit, so they started targeting ignorant foreigners which haven't caught onto their bullshit yet.

4. fascistJester

fascistJester
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

svengali
    Blacks are objectively offensive and repulsive. I don't understand why any White or non-black would literally want more of them in their midst.

5. fascistJester

fascistJester
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

svengali
    I'm definitely to the right of most and the left is not more racist than me.