Saint Ingratious in the Sight of Hellbound Furs

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by Flu, Aug 26, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    "What type of bean will rot if planted in the ground 'neath a glorified sky?
    The human-bean."

- Saint Ingratious of Abberbabber.

And so did I sight the forbidden city, ruled over by the seemingly bucolic king; of such sights did I spy, that thine eyes would reject to make ill-fated Sodom seem as a City of Light. At first light ttis was a city apparently of hunters clad in furs of kills - but 'where then, the meat,' wondered I? The rabble yiffed and growled: a queer sight as though I beheld the legendary Ark, but on plank was naught two of every animal - but one - in only homosexual paring. True, there be breasted beastmen yet let this not beguile thine readed eye, for 'neath these hides, too, was men. All perdition should open up and take this city alive!
    Surprise the city should not sink - the foundations must be true, as solid as stone, thick as mountains - for below the unruined ruins was a boggy fecal mire: human dung which men rolled upon, of which some ate, or were forced to feed. It was as a haze of shimmering heat did follow 'cross the ground; an 'eye-trick,' thought I? Though, nay: it was not the slip of heat but the tumblings of man upon man, "skritching" all around. Such perversity - I indulged in heresy: 'surely, god made not ALL things?! For these, of his, they cannot be. Satan takes men in many ways, but this sight is even to gay for He.'
    Cur-like collars adorned them all, bodies pocked by viral "fleas" - gaunt were they, dotted in red, scourged by blisters that came from their nethers and did not stop until the entirety of they were festooned in STD's (Satan's Touch Defined.) And those furs - unnatural were they! In shapes I knew and saw from my travels abroad, but of no known or natural fur were they, and caked and matted with spots of white and dried up looking grays.

OPEN WIDE, OH HELL, AND TAKE THEM AWAY!

Then I saw, as it were, a folding of skin. Perhaps an angel of light had been with me all along. I saw a man and a boy engaged in carnal throws, of phallice inside phallice, unnaturally, and then: both men's behind - their "ass" - Lord help me, their anus... opened wide - pulled apart, as wide as an abyss, and folded over both men. They were stolen away, fell inside their anuses, into what I can only hope to say would be hell.
    Then, a vision was shown to me: of Devil's and men at play... It could not be! From falling through their sphincters, these "furries" that they are, were cast to hell - but did not suffer, NO! They fell as hard as stones yet their landing was soft, into the out-stretched arms of men: safely into a furpile. Furries met carnally furies and both came to be engorged with nightmarish fuel. Of hell even these men were to pervert!
    The Devil, of cloven form, welcomed them just like his own. Prancing daintily round and round the circular rings of hell, these fur caked men let slip many-a hideous orgasmic growl. They actually liked the coals up their ass!! And of poor Virgil and Dante, who were there as wanderers - swept away way they. A tide of leather and faux animal hide; of men in bear-claw charms.

Never again will I walk the path of God, for He hath forsaken all mankind. In death, even, there is no respite. The world belongs to these god forsaken curs.

2. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    Your stories never cease to provide good reads.

3. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    you're a good man to say that.

i havent even re-read this yet since i wrote it. however, i may do so tomorrow and edit it to make it otherwise legible, as i'm sure it's rife with all sorts of errors, being the work of automatic writing and a mild form of autism. ever since i ate those GOD DAMN jelly beans from that fucking old room-mate's fursuit i just haven't felt the same. i knew how wrong it was then, and i still know how wrong it was now... but i had the pot munchies, and a candy is a candy, i told myself. the fursuit stunk of old sweat and pale ammonia, but he wasn't in it, or even home. it would be my secret. but, like the entire fandom, the candy was cursed.

4. Bernd

Bernd
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Anti-Australian Campaigner
    For this, I shall grant you a book-club review slot at prime time.

5. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

[​IMG]

Click here to start over

CHAPTER 5-A

Minty nudges Maggot, "Get Chief Superintendent Zaiger here. He can erase everything. It's our only chance."

"Okay fine, I'll find a way. Just don't let her kill them."

Mani laughs out loud, "You're such a faggot, go ahead call daddy, maybe you can suck his cock again." Mani smiles.

Maggot is taken aback.

The Member Formerly Known As Baya chimes in, "And don't let any of your goons get wise. We're not the only ones here, the half dozen officers you have outside are vastly outnumbered."

Minty, Maggot, and the others in the group look around, but see nothing. Could he be lying?

One of the Birmingham detectives gets brave and shouts to The Member Formerly Known As Baya, "There's nobody here! Just you two!"

"You think so?"

"You're full of cr==" arrow through the neck. The detective chokes as he grabs for both ends of the arrow coming from either side of his neck. Gasps from the detectives as they jump back."

"You fucking faggots don't move or I'm chopping off his penis."

The detective falls to his knees, and then to the ground. He's still gasping for air.

"Don't make any sudden movements or there will be ten more. Look at the walls."

The detectives look around. Maggot is the first to spot it. He points at the wall about twenty feet away from the group, a small hole sawed out.

Minty points to another one. And another one.

"My men are behind the walls, watching your every move. Stay in line and you won't end up like your friend over there," The Member Formerly Known As Baya speaks with calm confidence.

Without another work, Maggot grabs his phone and dials out.

"Yes, this is Maggot. Yes. At the scene. Yes. We need Chief Superintendent Zaiger. Yes. 932, he's given us four hours. Good. Thank you."

Maggot ends the call. "He's on his way."

----

Time passes.

More time passes.

Three hours pass.

"Where is he." The Member Formerly Known As Baya is growing impatient.

The group is growing frantic. A small army of police officers have surrounded the building, being informed of their hostage situation throughout the course of the last few hours. There's nothing they can do, The Member Formerly Known As Baya has announced to them that if anybody enters the building, all hostages will be killed.

Maggot calls HQ again. Hangs up.

"They say he's on his way."

Another half hour passes.

The Member Formerly Known As Baya taps on his watch.

"You have all of twenty eight minutes remaining. This house will explode, and you will all die."

"They say he's on his way. I can't do anything else."

Twenty six minutes pass.

The Member Formerly Known As Baya looks over at Mani and nods.

"Time to die fags, better undress and get the orgy started." Final words as Mani runs over to The Member Formerly Known As Baya, flicks a switch on the back of his chair, and the segment of floor they are standing on opens to reveal a lift, which quickly brings them to the lower level and closes back up.

Slam, slam, click. The doors slam shut and lock, trapping everyone in the room. Maggot and Minty run over to Uber and Sugar to untie them. The other detectives are trying to open the doors, but they won't budge. Kick after kick is futile.

Sugar lets out a highly audible, "HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"

The house explodes. Everyone dies. The Member Formerly Known As Baya escaped, and the bodies prove difficult to identify.

The End.

6. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Good.

I never liked any of these cunty characters.

7. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I like the part where I kill everybody. That's SO like me.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List