Ronpaulocalypse.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
  2. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    On the exterior Ron Paul looks like a decent guy, but deep inside, he is really batshit insane.

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Agreed. Americans definitely shouldn't vote for him at all. It's better to vote or anybody other than Ron Paul.

4. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    Interesting take on the newsletter scandal. I'm not sure if I accept Reason's allegation that Lew Rockwell wrote them. I think it might go a little further down the ladder. Like maybe Rockwell got some asshole to write those incendiary columns and edited them to fit the libertarian line. Said asshole agreed under condition of anonymity. Then Paul could honestly disavow knowledge of who wrote them.

5. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    The title "Ronpau{l}calypse" would've sounded smarter, but it's too late to fix it. You wasted a perfectly good pun, The Member Formerly Known As Baya.

6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I thought about it but I chose it this way to avoid having to insult everybody here later on.

7. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    I agree with The Member Formerly Known As Baya, but I seriously wonder what potential nominee running can unfuck all of the shit the previous administrations have implemented, like my favorite, forced "diversity".

I mean, honestly the excess diversity here in the US has done us such wonders, what with "minority" ran cities such as Detroit being beacons of prosperity, 'undocumented' immigrants solving that pesky unemployment problem we have, and our juden ran financial system is so the most stable system ever devised....

...and has in no way caused what was previously a 1st world nation to slide into being the next has-been former world empire with delusions of standing, with her formerly glorious lands picked clean by the circling vultures of international interests.

My two cents, EDF