Retired Pope blames the church pedophilia on atheism, "homosexual cliques", the 1960s, and more

Discussion in 'News' started by Janüs, Apr 14, 2019 at 8:04 AM.

A very friendly community
  1. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

Home Page:
    upload_2019-4-13_14-58-40.

The full article is at https://www.foxnews.com/world/pope-catholic-church-sex-abuse-scandals-germany

• Informative Informative x 5
    • List
  2. ilovemenandwomen

ilovemenandwomen
    Expand Collapse
    Butthurt

Infidelity survivor
    Typical Catholics....

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • Edgy Edgy x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  3. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

the catholic church should've stopped existing in the 1700s.

• I Agree I Agree x 5
    • Autism Autism x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  4. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The child, or more accurately boy raping problem in the RC church started in the late 50's when the beginnings of the homosexual revolution were in its infancy. This with the combination of clamors for reform in worship, ie Mass preformed in everyday language of the populace instead of Latin and the adoption of "reforms" about church doctrine and wanting to break away from "old practices" simply because they were old. Which is the exact same tactic the leftists use when they challenge social policy.

"CHANGE!! THERE IS PROGRESS IN CHANGE!!"

Yeah. Whatever.

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 3
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 2
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 2
    • List
  5. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    Uh saying the mass in the tongue of the ppl was actually a good thing....

Or do u like the elitist doctorines that prevent ppl from understanding the worship they are partaking in?

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  6. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

catholic priests dont like it when people can
    1. attempt to understand catholic doctrine(because it's bullshit)
    2. know what they get up to when theyre around kids

regardless, these wouldnt be issues if the catholic church toppled like it shouldve

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  7. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

No what I'm saying is they stuck a bunch of nonsensical trailers on the whole "we have to make Mass understandable" reform point. Instead of making one specific change, conducting Mass in the common tongue, they said, well since we're making this change, let's make this change, and this one, and this one, and this one, etc., etc., etc. The "progressives" in the church simply did what all leftists try to do to a closed system, they overload it until it collapses. Once the system begins to strain then those cracks then invite corruption and fucktards. Which may be the direct reason why so many priests are fucked up. In stead of the doctrine, "this is wrong and should not and will not be done," it has morphed into "well let's really discuss the possibity of why it was considered wrong and in accordance to our doctrine we should be forgiving to the point of accepting their unacceptable behavior to the point of self-destruction."

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news...ndal-priest-desecrates-altar-with-gay-sex-act
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...riest-raped-teenage-altar-girl-FILMED-it.html
    https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/09/...y-have-married-to-defy-the-church-of-england/
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/church-of-england-seeks-transgender-priests-in-new-diversity-drive

Now before you go on about "it's love blah, blah, blah." Honestly, what does any of this actually have to do with God or the religion?
    It's about pushing a lifestyle into and corrupting and destroying a religious ideology.
    Not that I'm on board with tossing faggots and dykes off of five story buildings, (with some you have to admit they do have a point) but, notice they cannot even remotely begin this sort of harassment and subversion within the islmamic centers of boy and goat fucking.

Don't know how extensive the damage is to the Jews. @Rodion But, since a Jew stood up against the Gheystapo and stabbed a bunch of AIDS magnets during their, "We're a bunch of sex having faggots parade. Neah, neah, neah, what you gonna do about it?" But, it seems to be some are starting to dislike/push back on how the homosexuals are distorting Judiasm for their own homosexual motives and goals.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/31/...-in-jerusalem-for-second-time-police-say.html

8. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    All I can say about this is you Catholics have some srs issues about sex.

I know .nuns get me too.

9. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Not even a glimmer of fact to base your opinion(s).

Conducting Mass in Latin was strictly a tradition issue.
    Is English your native tongue?

10. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The issues are what again?
    And exactly what would they be?
    man+man is not acceptable?
    woman+woman is not acceptable?
    Gee have we seen an infiltration of a demographic into the church and all churches for that matter which would argue directly against that based on their own personal lifestyle/convenience?

Most religions restrict sexual relations to something which should not be abused and marriage should be respected and preserved. There was no fucking homo movement in 30 BC.
    Faggots weren't hashtagging Moses with #GaysAreGod'sChildrenToo.
    You didn't have legions of faggots marching up to Mohammeed and chanting, "We're here. We're queer. Get used to it."

11. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Anglican Church ain't perfect but they do permit gays, lesbians and for their clergy to marry.
    And we use a very similar liturgy to those who bow to Rome .
    And have less issues with molestation and sexual misconduct in regards to our clergy.

Gee it's almost like the secretive and elitist structure of Catholicism leads to scandal that, combined with the inherent guilt you all have regarding human contact creates an atmosphere that allows those in power to use and abuse the flock.

12. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    The culture the church exists in has changed vastly from 30 BC.
    Yes marriage is still something sacred, yes you should love and respect and care for ur fellow man.

But we no longer trade our children's virtue for a herd of goats and no longer need to protect our women from roving rape gangs by instituting laws about decency.

13. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Having in in the open has done nothing to curb the abuses in the Anglican Church. None.
    The only reason why it's news is because the RC church is targeted by the Gheystapo.

14. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

what the fuck are you talking about

15. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]

16. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    The Catholic Church hushed up abuses and hid abusers from the law for eons. They have a history of being a law unto themselves within the countries they serve.

The abuses by the priests are nothing new.

Do you remember the Reformation? One of the battle cries was how the Catholic Church sought to be a secular kingdom on Earth instead of one pointing towards the next life.

There's still alot of good Catholics out there, and there's still alot of good the church has done and still does.

But there's also a need for the church to fix this structure that created the abuse and allowed abusers to get away with it.

17. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Respect and care =/= allowing someone to break church doctrine.
    And your point being? Now that we have respected civil and criminal laws they supersede religious beliefs?

I think you exposed what the Right has always said about the left. That as long as you are not a member of the protected religion, islam, you don't have a say in your religion or beliefs, because "bigotry," and "it's the law."

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  18. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Oh fuck you old man, church and state should be separate because otherwise human fraility and sin leads men to use God and his laws as a crutch to harm and act in direct contradiction to his laws n edicts.

Do you recall the religious wars in Europe? Most of them were instigated not by the warring Faith's of Protestants vs Catholics, but by Kings and principalities using faith to justify heinous acts in God's name.

There's a reason Christ chased the money changers out of the temple. There's a reason he came as a sacrifical lamb instead of a conquering king. We are not to destroy and conquer but heal and guide.

Call me a fucking bleeding heart leftist again.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  19. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Do you not equate the infiltration of the homos into the church as a means in which they have expanded the abuse?

Yes there has always been abuses in the RC church just like every other religious institution. But with the introduction of homos into each church you saw nearly an immediate explosion of scandals that erupted from them. It's as if you let the Gheystopo in they begin immediately corroding the tenants of that religion. And they do!

There are hotly debated "gay specific issues," the same one that the RC church is mired in the one the Protestants capitulated to and are threatening to split those particular disciplines of Christianity. (Methodists, Baptists, LDS, Mormon) YOU DON'T SEE THIS IN islam. For a simple fucking reason. It is not tolerated. Yeah they are still boy raping in muslim "temples" but they haven't thrown open the gates to the homosexual community.

20. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    All the gay men I've known don't want to fuck kids.

The Muslim faith is badly in need of reform, that much is true.
    However the different denominations of Christianity have alot less to do with the Gay question and alot more to do with the various differing theories regarding things like predestination and the nature of suffering and other ecumenical issues.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  21. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

There you go again making assumptions about me and literally creating and pointing to false statements you believe I have said or meant. What the fuck is wrong with you? :rolleyes:

Yes, destroy society because you don't want to look like a bad person.

The religious wars in England were over Henry wanting to get a divorce. And about who had more power, the church - implying we all are subservient to God, or a regional ruler or King. And had nothing at all to do with justifying Church abuses. The new CoE was rift with corruption and scandal. Being labeled a Jacobite was a death sentence, and having your name whispered with that word in the same sentence often meant financial ruin.

Christ chased the money changers out because they treated the House of God as another building, It was disrespectful. It was taking a special place and turning into a building of convenience, a convention center - it was to the money changers, just a building and to do so cheapened the meaning and the definition of "temple."

22. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Lol oh Tim you tried.

Here I will give u this chicks #
    [​IMG]

You could do worse...

23. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

A simple google search would prove you wrong.

11% of rapes in Merica are same sex rapes. Straight people are not saying well let's do this pin this rape on the gheys.
    Gheys are less than 4 % of the population, and that number tells me that the crimes are wildly disproportional. Considering the humiliation the male victim would naturally receive on being raped by another male and want to stay quiet, yes there are numerous cases in which this has happened, we will never know the true extent of the numbers of rapes, which is very similar to the behaviors of women who have been raped.

The only reason why the homosexual is accepted as greatly as it is now is directly to the APA's homosexual propaganda campaign that started in the late sixties when only a third of the board members voted on declassifying homosexuality as a mental illness to something like an "abnormal behavior."

You'll most likely see that even saying now that homosexuality is "abnormal" will get you labeled as a bigot.

So which way are they going? Is it any surprise in which the abuses exploded in the sixties?

24. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

25. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

What the flying fuck does Annie Lobert have to do with anything we were talking about?
    How is a hooker's realization she had and was making a bad mistake, using the power of Christ to turn her life around any way related to what we were talking about?
    Oh another useless fact in which you try to obfuscate the issue?
    Are you so ADHD you can't stay on topic?

26. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    I'm sorry I cant enable you to effectively gay bash while we argue endlessly for 12 pages like we usually do Tim.

We have differing opinions. We always will .
    I'm a bleeding heart hippie. Your grandpop angry ass.

27. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Did you Google her?
    I just ripped that from Reddit idk dick about her.

28. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

No you're a retard which constantly introduces strawmen or non issues into the topic at hand when you are desperate.

It's not bashing faggots for saying the truth. It's literally what happened you fucknut.

• Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  29. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

IT WAS IN THE PIC.
    LITERALLY WAS IN THE FUCKING PICTURE YOU POSTED.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  30. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    No it's you being unable to deal with challenges to your own moral code.

Nigga it's tiresome how u revert back to the Gheystapo in ur church n how coloreds are ruining America.
    Why don't you actually get to know some of the ppl you despise?

Especially since there's a direct correllation to ur pissiness and the phase of the moon.

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List