REMOVE KIMCHI FROM THE PREMISES

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by ASSBLONKER, May 27, 2013.

1. ASSBLONKER

ASSBLONKER
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

REMOVE KiMCHI remove psy
    you are worst corean. you are the corean idiot you are the corean smell. return to Amerika. to our amerika cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,feelbrah we will never forgeve you. psy rascal FUck but fuck asshole oppa stink merika sqhipere shqipare..corean genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead corean..ahahahahahA V E R A G E COREAN GF WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .china we kill the king , china return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot gook and shellfishsk smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KIMCHI FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+swizra+slovak=kill nippon…you will ww2/ tupac alive in taiwan, tupac making album of taiwan . fuck you oddguy. fast rap tupac taiwan. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink corea… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
    tupac alive numbr one #1 in taiwan ….fuck the nippon ,..FUCKk ashol coreans no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the corean farm aminal with rap magic now we the taiwa rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and feelbrah wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak fit clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. italy greattst countrey make factory turn @____@ into oil

2. Antipode 3

Antipode 3
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Princess
    韩国死亡

兵之情主速,乘敌所不及,由不虞之途,攻其所不备也。

KOREAN ARE SCUM

3. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite