Re: I fucking hate democrats and republicans.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Nicole, Aug 5, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    Because they're fucking predictable and act like over-entitled ten year-olds when they try to discuss their beliefs with the other side. And by 'predictable,' I mean just about every single democrat and republican is:

Democrat
    A) Atheist
    B) Pro-choice
    C) Anti-gun
    D) Pro-illegal immigration
    E) Anti-death penalty
    F) Pro-gay
    G) For taxing the rich more
    H) Pro-welfare
    I) Anti-war

Republican
    A) Christian
    B) Pro-life
    C) Pro-gun
    D) Anti-illegal immigration
    E) Pro-death penalty
    F) Anti-gay
    G) Against taxing the rich more
    H) Anti-welfare
    I) Pro-war

I mean, JESUS. Maybe there's an occasional revelation where you get something like a republican being anti-war and a democrat being Christian, but for the most part, it's all as fucking predictable as I listed above. And the worst part is, whenever each side gets together and 'debates,' it's like a fucking bitch-fight between two drunk whores. Neither side is willing to listen to the other and just screams like a whiny bitch, thinking it'll get the other side to agree with them.

Even worse is when you get a TV show made by an obviously-democrat or obviously-republican faggot. Family Guy, for example. Aside from its rampant flashback-abuse in place of actual witty writing, everything about Family Guy can basically be summed up as: "LOL, democrats are always right, republicans have no good points, STFU, STFU, STFU." At least South Park tries to PRETEND to look at both sides.

So, long story shot, stop being so fucking predictable and whiny, democrats and republicans. I know some of you smart-asses might say, "Well, democrats and republicans are basically yin/yang, so they SHOULD always be different," but that's bullshit. Just because you're a member of one party doesn't mean you should all believe EXACTLY THE SAME THING and never listen to the other side's points. You behave like stupid, whiny cunts. Change, or go kill yourselves.

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Well you hate such people because they are intellectual untermensch. Anyone who still identifies (voting for is different) as republican or democrat is because they aren't informed about any IRL events.

3. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    Shutup. The "If you vote you lose" mentality does nothing. The only way to lose in a vote is not to vote. Vote in every election. Vote in the primaries. Vote in the generals. If you vote every single time by your conscience, you're better than the couch potato who did nothing but sit at home and feel. At least you took a stand.

The "voting is pointless" spiel is the greatest blue-pill mantra ever to be conceived by the elites and pushed on us.

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Oh I do vote every election and in the primaries. I voted for Ron Paul as a Republican, then for Gary Johnson.

5. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    Good. I missed 2 elections because I convinced myself it didn't matter. Now I've never missed a vote for anything. If every person who felt strongly about positions and researched a candidate who felt the same did this we'd be in good shape.

Instead it's mostly the ignorant who vote for their chosen superhero-stand-in.

6. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    In America, one votes for whoever will give them welfare, whether it be foodstamps or congressional pork, instead of ideology.

7. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Doesn't matter which side you vote for they're just going to get bought off by lobbyists anyway.

8. Mr Lange

Mr Lange
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Man of Science
    Home Page:
    The problem is that letting a static doctrine run our lives is stupid. It is equally stupid to have two static doctrines that we just swap out every one in a while. There are advantages to all sides, and these advantages change with time and events. Such advantages should be focused into a dynamic way of thinking and NOT a doctrine. Every matter in life is context sensitive and needs critical thinking to resolve with the ideology most appropriate for every unique situation. We create problems when we just refer to a predefined set of rules every time we have an issue. Sometimes one thing works for one problem and sometimes it doesn't. If people were capable of thinking for themselves, we wouldn't need any of this political party bullshit. All of this political banter is nothing but a joke now anyway, a flashy circus act, a perpetual retarded distraction for retarded people to take attention away from problems that actually matter.

9. gigantopithecus

gigantopithecus
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Someone
    Home Page:
    You're wrong. Almost all of Congress is Christian, including Democrats. And how can you say they're anti-death penalty when America has basically killed 1,000,000 Iraqi civilians since 1991? And if you think they're anti-war then I don't even want to know what kind of crack you're smoking. Jesus.

Pretty much. But you made the mistake of thinking that there's actually a difference betweens the two parties. This is probably why no progress is made in America, ever. Change in America is contingent upon two realisation happening: The right wing need to realise that corporations have way too much power and influence, and the left wing need to realise that the Democrats are just as fucking bought off and corrupt as the Republicunts are.
    TL;DR Fuck the US.

10. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    I blame oddguy
    VoteOddguy.

11. The Doctor

The Doctor
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero