Re: Can we post pics of our pets here?

Discussion in 'Image Dump' started by Nicole, Aug 5, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    I'm going to do it anyway. My only pet right now is an orange (Brit: ginger) cat called Ginger, named that because no one gave enough shits to give him a creative name. He's ten now.
    [​IMG]
    I also had another cat, a tabby called Tabs (creativity, mother-fuckers), who was the same age as Ginger. He kamikaze'd out of a tree about seven years ago (and didn't land on his feet, the dumb fuck). He spent a lot of time on my bed, so I assume he had a good reason for ending it all.
    [​IMG]
    Both of them together:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^ They were such happy kittens, especially when my psychotic, Snorlax of a brother was holding them.

Then, about five years ago, we had three kittens and their whore of a mother make a home in our backyard. We caught them, fed them, <s>pissed them off</s> and eventually found them homes. I called them Adam, Lawrence and Hoffman, because at the time I was a huge Saw-fan for some reason. No one could tell them apart anyway.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^ Fuck, our sink is filthy.

So, yeah. Post pictures of your pets here, I guess. Mostly cats, because those are the only animals the internet cares about. This is the right thread for this shit, right?

2. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    No.

3. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
  4. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

NOOO.
    I had to shoot my dog, and i never had a cat, so no. also background

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  5. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    @thatguyoverthere, how can you say a post full of cats and kittens is shit? Have you no soul? :(

6. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    Cats are stupid.

7. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Persephone Puff 'n Fluff

[​IMG]
    (she has a serious bubble wrap/plastic fetish)

This is one of my kitties! I was very lucky to get her. She's a pure bred "rag doll" and normally they sell for upwards of $600 bucks a pop from a reputable breeder (about what you'd pay for a Scottish Fold or a dwarf kitty). Basically I was checking the local humane societies website EVERY single day, religiously, for nearly two years straight before she popped up. I just ~barely~ got her too because while I was filling out the paperwork another lady came in with the same intention...basically beat her by about three minutes! Apparently, originally, there were actually like six or seven of them, that were confiscated from an illegal breeder, but the humane society staff basically got "first dibs" and she was the only one left for actual adoption after they took their pick.

[​IMG]

Anywho, I named her "Persephone" in relation to the Goddess, which is supposed to be a kind of "in-joke" in how many religious people think I'm Satan himself, or the "full embodiment of the anti-Christ" at best. I usually just call her "Puff" though as a nickname, or "Puff 'n Fluff" or sometimes just "Fluff".

[​IMG]
    (does not share well with others)

As a "rag doll" she has incredible, uber soft, rabbit fur like hair. Downside is that as a result of specifically breeding them that way they often have various skin problems, so like she gets pretty bad "cat acne" (way worse than human acne) and I have to keep her face all scrubbed on a daily basis and use this cream stuff on her so she doesn't break out. It's a lot of work and effort, but VERY worth it!

[​IMG]
    (also enjoys messing up people's hair)

[​IMG]
    STAHP! KITTY! STAHP KITTY! ಠ_ಠ

[​IMG]
    Moar plastic fetish! Maybe she's an adult baby cat (irl babyfur), I bet if I got a great big adult diaper she'd probably molest the hell out of it.

8. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    I have a lot of video of her on my YouTube account:

Tobu (my other kitty) vs Fluff 'n Puff

Tobu in a Mountain Dew box:

We have an "outdoor kitty" too that we feed...not that he really ~needs~ to be fed...

He's a virtual killing machine. That's basically all he does, all day long, is kill shit...most of which gets eaten by magpies or other cats, cause he kills so much stuff. He's kind of the "head pimp" of sorts, cause he has all these lesser bitches that he basically feeds...probably in exchange for kitty blowjobs I'll bet. *nods*

==EDIT==
    And yes, he looks almost ~exactly~ like "Serious Cat".

9. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Mmmm, apparently she also REALLY likes Kentucky Fried Chicken (she may be part nigger). She ate like half my freakin boneless chicken bits today. Just wolfed them down too, didn't even bother to savor the flavor and experience at all. I wonder if she likes watermelon too.

10. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    stop ur breakin the rules